What did Alex mean by this?

What did Alex mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wISs5vEIej8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means the bernie bro's are idiots who voted for trump out of spite

Caught between a Shit Sandwich and a Giant Douche.

He means that democracy is a farce if his candidate doesnt win

I can't believe this hack is more interested in some election than his own cartoon show.

Voted for Trump and also Stein and Johnson. People who voted 3rd party are the reason Trump won Florida.

Pretty sure the left didn't vote for Trump there Mr. Pines.

That's your fucking problem, none of you CalArts assholes took this man seriously and you fucked yourselves.

>the left is eating each other up
mom get the camera

MAKE A 3RD SEASON YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Imperfect ally = literal devil worshipper

The God Emperor must ascend His throne in order to save the world from nuclear holocaust.

I'm literally shaking in excitement, because Trump is going to make America great again.

You guys should be reading Nick Spencer he's having a total meltdown

It sure is comics and cartoons in here.

link my good man

I don't do tumblr, gimme the delicious salt.

>Alex Hirsch

>Not cartoon related

Get out.

How? Every house will block his shit like they have been doing for the last few presidents

Jack Kirby taking a giant shit wouldn't be Sup Forums-related, neither is this

It's over.
He's not far off.
If only because a bunch of celebrities I hate are going to Canada and all the cute illegal girls looking for husbands before January 24

>trump is the racist xenophobic babykiller when we have evidence that Clinton is all of those things

We need to keep fighting.

(insert rejoinder about Kirby's shits being more entertaining than modern marvel)

MAGA?

It means Bernie supporters who're voting for Hillary now are gullible idiots who will vote for anyone in the Democratic party.

Yup. This is just the beginning.

I have been seeing this pop up, what does it mean?

The left really shouldn't have deliberately shut Bernie down. Hillary likely still would have been chosen and they wouldn't have gotten all this resentment from his supporters.

They seemed to almost openly act like scumbags this entire election assuming people would be so scared of trump they wouldn't care.

fuck off vlad you have a tiny penis

>yfw 2020 and 2024 elections will be fought not with political adds or campaigning but by controlling memes
>yfw real life is actually more interesting than any of the big 2 comics now

Explain about the illegal grils

Make America Great Again

Marrying for a green card. They will just divorce you and take all your shit to send back to Mexico once they get it though

The joke is they're going to be hunting for Anchor husbands since Trump is going to deport them all.
Jokes on them, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING!

The Emperor just took Utah.

I'm already a magnet for fat Mexican pussy, so sadly that won't help me.

Racism is legal again

That's funny, I could have sworn it was Hillary fans who donated to Repuiblicans in order to "take the high road".

Old white people vote for Trump in droves, even old Dems. Just like they did for McCain back in '08, when they were butthurt about Obama winning. Cry more.

COMICS & CARTOONS

The salt is real!

user I'm pretty sure if Trump wins the fact he's running in the first place proves we're a work of fiction satirizing more conventional events in a higher reality.

Libtards being salty.

Fucking good.

I actually have a sense of nationalism, unlike the rest of these borderline traitors.

Have you looked at the amount of votes 3rd party candidates got in Florida? If they went Dem Trump wouldn't have got it.

>"The mentality of the left-wing intelligentsia can be studied in half a dozen weekly and monthly papers. The immediately striking thing about all these papers is their generally negative, querulous attitude, their complete lack at all times of any constructive suggestion. There is little in them except the irresponsible carping of people who have never been and never expect to be in a position of power. Another marked characteristic is the emotional shallowness of people who live in a world of ideas and have little contact with physical reality."

But hasn't trump talked in support of gun safety, wealthy paying their fair share, and woman's right to choose?

I hope this motherfucking hack gets HIV. The candidacy was rightfully bernies, but that femenist bitch stole what was rightfully his. Im supporting trump just to spite that greedy selfish facist bitch.

He's also stated the opposite, so who knows how he really feels.

>COMICS & CARTOONS

Nationalism and red pill for now on cuck nigger!!

I am also supporting Trump because like everyone else who isn't 'Murrican I'd like to see it all burn down.

Fuck you grant morrisson, wheres my reality where qt 3.14 monstergirls exist?

Typical.

Make progress, not excuses.

trump has argued both sides of nearly every topic at different points in the election so who knows what policies he will actually go with

This. It's very hard to really know what his presidency is going to be like (other than hilarious) because his campaign hasn't had a single consistent idea other than "man, FUCK those other guys"

I hate cucks, niggers and women.

youtu.be/wISs5vEIej8 Hey people

Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

No. No. And No.
Trump is Pro-2A and even shoots down the No Fly No Buy idea.
He wants tax cuts for everyone meaning the Rich get the biggest.
He's anti-late term abortion and had the whole interview where he said he believes women should be punished for abortions but he backed it up by saying "if it was illegal"
It could be this one, it's simply one where they live in secrecy. At the rate we're accelerating they should be forced into the light anyday now....or at the very least Science will create them.
>FUCK those other guys
Seems like a sensible policy to me.

Hillary is a criminal. Bernie deserved to win.

He doesn't give a shit either way. He's a billionaire and soon to be president of the US. He's just fucking with everyone because he can. It's how I'd want to do things if I was ever president.

It's why he is winning, he said what ever the people he was speaking too thought would MAGA and ran with it. It's why on more televised stuff he tried to stick to non answers.

Bullshit. I watched all the debates he had with Shillary. The cunt only spoke of ideology, Trump spoke about actual, tangible issues and his opinions on how to solve them. He is a pragmatist, Hillary is a demagogue and purely driven by ideology and the souls of the damned.

Always choose the pragmatist. Always.

You can thank them for keeping us out of WWIII, faggot.

Sad little cuck. It's all red-pilled politics now.

>or at the very least Science will create them
Isnt russia and china doing hybrid experimentation? I remember i read something on /x/ about how the ukranian crisis was basically just russia reclaiming a laboratory that was seized by Ukraine for doing illegal genetic shit