Louis C.K

Serious question.
Does anyone with a brain cell think this fucker is even remotely funny.
As a comedian goes he says nothing humorous.
Comedians that are not funny kinda piss you off.
Why all the adoration for this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3c0THQbdDE
youtube.com/watch?v=5yWk1YEHP4I
youtube.com/watch?v=NjpOMAnMv4A
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVG4vgPWAc
youtube.com/watch?v=3iRM1iN-3a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is very overrated yes, but he is also pretty funny at times.

also if he could stop sexually harassing female comics, that would be great.

because bald middle age losers project themselves into him

the audience always seems to eat his shit up

>"If you don't laugh, you are dumb"
Typical hack comedian defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3c0THQbdDE

He is funny, unsurprisingly people posters on Sup Forums will insist he is not because >muh politics

This place is predictable

I love Louis but I cringe whenever comedians do fart jokes

sittin on a cock cause im gay

Fourchanners don't understand satire

Did he do the whistle?

I've seriously never laughed at any of his jokes. I'd be like the pilot in that seinfeld episode if I saw him in person.

>so I was standing in line to get my license and registration yesterday
>when suddenly my 2 year old
>my 2 year old started
>she started to
*lengthy silence*
*audience laughs nervously*
*LOUIS begins to gesticulate*
>you know...
>she shat all over me

>muh politics
Politics not the issue.
(thanks for injecting politics into conversation as a way of argument. Jesus H. Christ)
I've watched several videos and his specials.
He is not funny.
Sam Kinison was funny.
Andrew Dice Clay was funny.
Bill Burr is funny.
Dangerfield.
Martin.
Chris Rock.
Murphy.
Carlin.
Original SNL.
Dangerfield.

Louis CK doesn't deserve to be considered a comedian compared to these guys.

>Bill Burr is funny.
Stopped taking you seriously right there.

>Louis CK doesn't deserve to be considered a comedian
Why not? He tells original material and makes people laugh
>hurr durr I don't think he's funny so nobody can

What kind of D-tier horseshit do you have to enjoy to think Louis CK is remotely bad?

>>Bill Burr is funny.
Aside from his nigger cuck life he is funny.
PC has killed modern comedy.
Prove me wrong.

Same feeling with Ricky Gervais

>>Louis CK doesn't deserve to be considered a comedian
>Why not? He tells original material and makes people laugh
>>hurr durr I don't think he's funny so nobody can
It's kinda sad the bar is so low for you that you find humour in the dolt.

>Sam Kinison was funny.
Yes.
>Andrew Dice Clay was funny.
Kill yourself
>Bill Burr is funny.
Yes.
>Dangerfield.
Kill yourself
>Martin.
Steve? Absurdist, like Louis CK.
>Chris Rock.
Okay
>Murphy.
Shock comedian. On par with Dice's terrible act, but better delivery
>Carlin.
Good.
>Original SNL.
Not stand-up.
>Dangerfield.
Are your pleb tastes causing a stroke?

My "bar" is that I personally find him funny, fuckwad
>being funny isn't enough, I need my comedians to be philosophers that make people applaud rather than laugh, THAT'S a true comedian

>philosophers
Telling jokes about your daughter shitting on you is considered Philosophy?
kys

That's literally the opposite of what he said.
Are you fucking retarded?

>That's literally the opposite of what he said.
>Are you fucking retarded?
>so I was standing in line to get my license and registration yesterday
>when suddenly my 2 year old
>my 2 year old started
>she started to
>you know...
>she shat all over me

Yopu can't read?
I bet your teachers hated having your autistic ass in class.

Senpai you aren't making much sense. Lucky for you I think know of a website that might better suit you

2015 called they want their contrarian opinions back

dice has a new show coming out on showtime, looks alright

I loved dice back in the day

>nigger cuck life

Comedy gold

>Senpai you aren't making much sense. Lucky for you I think know of a website that might better suit you
When you lose an argument use the old redd it meme.
How fucking clever.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yWk1YEHP4I is bretty gud after the first minute. I appreciate that this guy fucks with people on his own time.

>kys
Telling people to kill themselves on an Estonian tapestry painting forum is considered a valid argument?
No need to be like that.

Did I trigger you? LOL

You guys just hate him because he's a hardcore libcuck. Hes genuienly a pretty talented comedian

LITTLE WHITE DICKS

Isnt this the guy that traps women in a room with him and forces them to watch him jack off?

No. Thanks for giving me a reason to post another bunny picture though!

How did I lose? Senpai please, this is becoming embarrassing

He got fat lately

cute bun e

Just like my Japanese anime's!
You two may never meet but I'm imagining you at two tsundere ojousamas who argue to cover up the fact that you're crushing on eachother.

There's fart and shit jokes hidden in "fine art" throughout history that crosses cultural lines. He's actually right. There's something beautiful about the primal nature of laughing at shit and fart jokes. In a thread full of pretentious artfags, you should love that.

>How did I lose? Senpai please, this is becoming embarrassing
>Common core education

I think he's funny.

What's the point of this thread, exactly? Do you think it's a conspiracy and all the people who go to his shows actually don't think he's funny? Or that it's 100% idiots, I guess?

What inronic is that half the people who hate him for being a libcuck would probably defend Sam Hyde by saying "HIS POLITICAL OPINIONS DONT MATTER, ITS ABOUT THE COMEDY!"

Nigga, you lost and you don't even realize it.

He seemed to really take off with the rise of feminism in comedy. It seemed like he was the only male comedian who was a palatable kind of vulgar while also not being extremely random, but also not jeff foxworthy.

He beats >muh vaginuh

General Woundwort?

Louie sucks so much dick now.
He started out doing bland, slightly offbeat observational comedy. When that wasn't working, he became "inspired by" (read: ripped off) George Carlin's edgy comedy. Lucky for him, he wasn't half bad at it. He gave no fucks, said nigger and faggot, called his daughter a cunt, and many laughs were had. His FX show was the beginning of the end, however. Once he got total control over a tv series, he wanted to go back to being a "serious artist" (check out his short films, they're cringe-inducing) and creating preachy PC liberal bullshit.

>White people...we're so...Like, we have it so good in this country. SO GOOD! And we can't even admit this shit. It's CRAZY. We just go around pretending we're oppressed, like 'Oh my gawd. We can't even keep the name Redskins anymore. It's so unfair.' And this is the worst generation. Bar fucking none. The worst problem these cracker ass kids have is too many commercials interrupting their show. 'It's too many, like, oh my gawd, this. Is. The. Worst.' Meanwhile black guys are just walking down the street and 'Hey nigger! *BANG BANG BANG* Yee-haw!' Because that's what you do when you're a cop, right? Kill black people. I mean, what else can you do?

>american """""""humor"""""""""""

Yes, hes my favorite comedian

I like that one bit he does where he locks women in a hotel room and forces them to watch him masturbate, comedy gold

One of the best working today. There's some kind of weird meme on this board about him that's being insisted upon by people who have clearly never seen a special he's done but that's about it.

>this is what Louis CK's comedy looks like through the prism of alt-right delusion and psychosis

I can't say I'm shocked

he has some funny bits but his last hbo special was consistently grabbing at low hanging fruit

>I think pretty much being white is bad. I do! I really think that. I don't think there should be white people. I think we're like a...I mean, 'cause if you mix the races, whites just go away. Because, uh, we're weak and frail and, um, and mean. So nobody really wants to fuck us. So what we had to do is become Machiavellian cunts in order to survive, basically. So we're not--we shouldn't exist, I don't think.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjpOMAnMv4A
this is the most funny thing I've ever seen

>Andrew Dice Clay
>funny
You have fucking NO taste for comedy.

see

The strangest thing about Louis CK is that he's a Mexican immigrant. He's still white, but when you consider how Mexicans are categorized in the US his anti-white attitude starts to make a certain amount of sense.

He doesn't have an anti-white attitude, you fucking idiot. That's just what extremely sensitive retards who can't take a joke think. He literally has a bit where he talks at length about how much he loves being white.

it's a real quote you retarded faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo

Really though it makes sense that CK's comedy would fly right over the head of someone who thinks a grown man taking nursery rhymes and injecting them with swearwords is remotely humorous.

>can't take a joke because he's so terrified about muh white race

The only one here who is retarded is you.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVG4vgPWAc

Yeah, it's almost like he's a standup who says provocative things. Grow the fuck up.

he was funny but let success go to his head and is now firmly up his own ass

I mean seriously this is his latest comedy show:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iRM1iN-3a4

>that backpedaling
you got btfo little cuck

It's not a comedy, stupid.

>counter-examples are backpedaling now

God you're bad at this

what "claims" retard?
user posted a direct quote from him, you responded with
>hurr muh alt right bogeyman your delusional he wouldn't say that!! >:(
I provided proof, and now you're arguing for the sake of arguing
settle down you hysterical little bitch

I think he meant that you should be able to laugh at high school humour or you are a tryhard

Take Movie 43 for example. It all slap stick, crude jokes but it will make you laugh and that's what it's all about. The only people that shit on it are critics that expect every movie to have some 2deep4u message

since you deleted your post see literally what you're sperging out over is a greentexted quote with no commentary
remember to check under your bed for nazis you limpwristed faggot

I never claimed he didn't say it. What I said is that you're a hilariously childish idiot if you take it seriously. The fact that you were too dense to even understand what I was trying to say is your fault, not mine.

You're probably just not smart enough to get his humor.
He also does a philosophy show called Free Domain Radio.

You're the one throwing a tantrum, not me. Remember to check under your bed for immigrants, you infantile cunt

he is better than that cuck bill burr. i fucking hate bill burr, fuck that fucking retard

Who, the cuck king?

>He doesn't have an anti-white attitude
Keep telling yourself that.
He's another self-hating weirdo with pathological guilt and moral grandstanding.
In another time he'd be a Calvinist preacher and all his flock would be like "I don't see what his critics are talking about. He's a nice guy, quite personable."

Right, because isolating that bit of his and copy-pasting it every single time you see a thread having anything to do with Louis CK doesn't reek of an agenda at all. Fuck off.

>"Get down on your knees and put as many black cocks in your mouth as possible"
Some of his comedy truly goes over the pleb-tiers head.

>self-hating weirdo
>implying
he's a Mexican Jew

His delivery is good, even if the jokes aren't as good.

I can't take this guy serious. I tried watching his stand up and it was a fucking power point

Are you wearing a tinfoil hat as you write this? He's a standup comic. Do you really honestly believe that there is some kind of conspiracy going on that he is involved in? Are you really that fucking crazy?

Go back to Sup Forums you piece of shit.

not him but most standups are pretty self-deprecating by nature user

It's got nothing to do with his comedy. It's another political agenda coming from stupid Sup Forums faggots who aren't content on their containment board because their entire existence revolves around rustling jimmies

I used to think he was funny, but his latest stand-up routine (Louis C.K.: 2017) was so godawfully unfunny that I couldn't even finish it

He's done some bad stuff, his latest special is 50% good though.

LIVE FROM THE SHED.........
IT'S LOUIS CuckKing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was implying that youre the one that wants intellectual humor. not him, you donkey

This. Like Louie said, if you can't admit you have it better than everyone else as a white man, you're an asshole.

He was saying YOUR comedians need to be philosophers in order to be funny....TO YOU, not his, you dumb shitter. I have no dog in the fight but how could you have lost the thread of the conversation so completely?

I love puerile humour but literally the only reason to watch Movie 43 was that seeing Emma Stone as a crackhead makes her seem marginally more attainable

C*U*C*K*K*I*N*G