Whats your favorite Doctor Doom moment?

whats your favorite Doctor Doom moment?

>whats your favorite Doctor Doom moment?

*What's your favorite Doctor Doom moment?

End of FF 87

Why are Doom & Namor the best sit-com buddies in comics?

because it's his name?

R A B U M
A
B
U
M

A L A L
L
A
L

This one (of course).

Shit idea, executed shittily.

This wasn't even Doom!

dam i like this one

>What's your favorite Doctor Doom moment?
*What's your favorite DOCTOR DOOM moment?

came in here to post this

Wow he's fucking rude

He's just trying to get through walls, like his dad

I would go there for vacation, it seems very idyllic

It's definitely safer travel destination than new york in marvel. Everything happens in new york.

Doom killed the beyonder?

Nothing by that fucking hack Brian "SWORDCHUKS" Clevinger, for starters.

Probably that page from Doom where he kills a lion and wears its skin? Maybe that page from Doom 2099 where he's ousted as president and shoots some fuckers in the face with a shotgun while apologizing for the mundanity of it because his armor's trashed.

This series.

it didn't say
>I who pulls the strings

Uncle Doom is great.

Because they're both "badguys" who are more like "good-hearted extremist douchebags." They play off each other well because they're both charismatic cunts.

>TOOT!

Peter David should be writing Iron Doom

Is Doom supposed to be a bad guy or am I missing something because this thread is making me have mixed feelings for him

The Doctor Doom issue of Damage Control is perfect

Doom is one of the noble villains. He has respect for his foes, hell he's got the hots for Storm, and his ultimate goal isn't just world domination. It's the belief that his benevolent tyranny is the one way to world peace

Here to post the real shit

Doom is neither good nor evil, he is simply Doom and his motivations are his own.

He's generally a bad guy

This page is too good

Also, quite liked this look for him despite how morbid it is

IRON WILL
R
O
N

W
I
L
L

this fucking kills me

I don't get this one.

The best part is that the blonde guy is Cap

I remember when this was storytimed.

Good shit.

It was once storytimed three times in the same week.

Love this page and that storyline.

i'm about to go in hard on amazon

what is doom-core

He's a bad guy, but the only future in which mankind survives is one under his rule, and he knows it.

He's on the golden path.

Doom: Reed, you think you could have stopped the end of reality, while I only swept up the scraps and put a throne on it
Reed: Yup. And you think so too.
Doom: Yes.

Book of Doom is a must-read. Pic not related.

I think it would have to be when someone reprogrammed his doombots and they ran away to America disguised as black people, and Doom hired Luke Cage to kill them because he didn't want people to see him beating up blacks.

I get some Hitler vibe off of this.

I think that's the point.

>panty-less Storm wearing gypsy hip jewelry and sashes covering her bare pussy
WHY DID THEY GET RID OF EXHIBITIONIST STORM

That's right, bitches.

This was Doom's finest hour.

I don't have the page on me, but in the end of 2099 the bad guy was against Doom, who foils his plans while shouting about "ragged gypsy king!"

Doom is complicated.

Thing is, there really are three Dooms.
There is Doom. Call him the super-ego. He is calm, utterly dispassionate, completely in control. When he is ascendant, Doom can't lose, and pwns gods as a matter of course. He is above emotions like hate and anger.
There is Victor von Doom. Call him the ego. He is the man. He is the one who would have become a hero. He is the one who is capable of love - the son who went to Hell for his mother, and 'Uncle Victor'.
And there is Doctor Doom. Call him the id. He is the supervillain who is petty and kills on a whim, over a perceived slight.
They all want to rule the world for different reasons. Rarely is one completely ascendant.

Doom is a weird guy. Once upon a time he was a full blown saturday morning cartoon villain (the name is kind of a giveaway), but then he got his own country to rule and calmed down quite a bit. Then writers decided he could be more entertaining as a honorable but massively egomaniac not-quite-hero-not-quite-villain figure.

And then they regularly take it too far and start taking him as some kind of saint who can school some of the strongest things in the universe and the rightful ruler of the world that they just aren't ready to accept yet.

And I was enjoying the wild ride until Bendis crashed it.

The Ant Man deconstruction of Doom was flippin' beautiful and frakking brutal.

That has to be a Doom bot.

This will always be one of Doctor Doom's most impressive feats.

I like to think he was just wearing nose plugs and the rest was just hamming it up until Kilgrave freaked out
It's more entertaining than the very abstract concept of a high will saving throw

That's what happens when comic book fans start writing the comic books. The lunatics running the asylum.

Written by Matt "I only care a tiny" Fraction and therefore, thank Kirby, OOC now.

Surely Kilgrave's powers can't just be something based on breathing. He could be defeated with a gas mask. Or by put inside a containment suit.

Was this page the peak of Doom wankery?

Wow. Dr.Doom is a dick.

Yes.

But they did it for Thanos years before, so...

Sometimes! But not always. That's the thing.

Not really. Kingpin did it too. Daredevil does it on a regular basis.

Now Mandrill, he has a 100% success rate.

in parkerbolts,luke cage got himself nanos that made him immune,

But his power - in spite of his name - only works on women.

HENSHIN

They are pheromone-based. It's actually a plot point in that very same book, Doom had to personally go hack all the android guys who don't breathe and trick Namor and pals, and the resistance is ultimately started by Wonder Man who's a human-shaped pile of energy and doesn't have to breathe either.

>Mandrill, he has a 100% success rate.
doesn't work on emma frost in her diamond form

What happens next?

After that Doom destroyed all of his enemies including the blasted Fantastic Four and he conquered the rest of the world in the name of Latveria

Do not question these statements or face punishment by Doom himself

What is the context of this image? Why is Doom tiny and on a little table that looks like the moon? Who are those people?

Is Doom trying to get laid? And Storm isn't even resisting him? Nice.