how did John Connor get his scars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQAqClmzQRU
youtube.com/watch?v=dgPhpOrc6UI&index=3&list=PLFC41816B08C6A936&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=a9pyd-kQluY
youtube.com/watch?v=UoJDHcO5Lb0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U39IkVxVOHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn I never thought about that, better produce five more films to explain it, thanks user

>how did John Connor get his scars?
Well...
He's the Joker Baby!

someone thought he was a machine and tried to rip his face off

youtube.com/watch?v=mQAqClmzQRU

shaving while stoned

Salvation is underrated and a pretty enjoyable movie

Shaving.

Salvation > T2

He was trying to get a rabid honey badger into the back of a truck. It had nothing to do with the war.

It was Bane.

then who was phone
numa numa

This clip reminds me of what utter shit Salvation was. Look at this shit. Hero who knows better tries to shoot metal enemy with a fucking pistol instead of immediately running. Enemy moves slowly for no reason just to let hero survive. Hero blows holes in things to dump stuff on enemy not once, but twice like it's a video game puzzle.
WTF

Where did it all go wrong?

I don't know. But I know how he got these!

oh right, ok.
I never watched that one

It's a helluva lot better than Gynysys.

Is this the peak of autism?

His father was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he went off crazier than usual. His mommy got the kitchen knife to defend herself. He didn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, John watching, he took the knife to her, laughing while he did it. He turns to John, and he says, "Why so serious?" He comes at John with the knife. "Why so serious?!" He sticks the blade in his mouth—"Let's put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious ?

HA. GO FUCK YOURSELF, BUDDY.

They're about the same. Genesys was dumb as fuck but Salvation was boring as hell.

eating pussy

>easy money baby

>brad Freidel rescore

His father was a drinker and a fiend.

I wish Salvation had been made by a different director and with a different script. The future war story was the only thing "left" in Terminator franchise, too bad they fucked it up.

The Genishit "alternative timeline", nu-Star Trek ripoff script idea was terrible and the movie was miscast.

>Salvation was boring as hell.
T2fag detected.

from the future war, naturally.

I'd love to see a new T3 with Furlong playing an old fat and crazy John who lives under a bridge and yells at kids about killer robots from the future and how he was supposed to have become the hero who saved humankind

And then of course skynet starts resurfacing and he has to get his shit together and do what he was always destined to do

How did this meme actress get away with being so goddamn fat when Linda Hamilton was so lean in T2?

Let me play the devil's avocado here and remind you she's not supposed to be T2 Sarah here but Sarah from T1

Of course she'd still be a lot more fit that T1 Sarah since she had been training for years instead of being a waitress but who cares lol it's the mother of dragons

Abso fucking lutely.
I mean, why the fuck did the future war look like Transformers? In the first 2 movies, the future war looked like blue metal laser nighttime horror with skulls and fog and shit. Then in Salvation... bright daytime desert, cheesy CGI.
WTF
And yeah, there was zero need for the alternative timeline crap. Just write a good script set in the time of the future war, for fuck's sake.

Sarah didn't have George Lucas tier neck fat in the first movie.

Exactly. Linda Hamilton was severely miscast

Daily reminder that James Cameron's ex wife got the rights to The Terminator in the divorce and drove it right into the ground.

nuh uh. Really?

He will save the franchise in 2019 though when he gets the rights back

I'm still mad.
The butthurt is real.

But didn't he rip off a bunch of old Outer Limits episodes to begin with?

He's too busy with his Smurf movies to do anything about Terminator. In what direction would he take the franchise anyways?

why is this still a franchise when the director that made the only good Terminator movies moved on 25 years ago?

yes, I also wish that it was a completely different movie

he was sued for ripping off a Harlan Ellison short story but it really wasn't similar to it at all

>Punished Furlong comes out of the shadows to save humanity one last time before ODing on heroin just before the premier

American women weren't disgustingly fat hambeasts back in the 80s. There is no reason for Sarah Conner to be fat.

She's obviously bulking in preparation for the war

Isn't that basically the new Evil Dead series?

I wish Furlong had gotten the Brendan Frasier comeback meme campaign. I've always thought that he was a better actor than he got credit for. There's probably no chance of a recovery since he's been in full JUST mode for like 15 years.

Cultivating mass, bro.

It's time to stop cultivating and start harvesting

Hi red*it!

Surely there has to be a workout, prep montage, right?

Why doesn't James Cameron make Furlong get his shit together and give him a job?

the best terminator movie would combine
>story and setting from T1, also all actors except those who played Connors
>music from T2
>the robochick from Rise as Sarah Connor
>John Connor from Salvation
>the CGI terminators from Rise

Acne

>the CGI terminators from Rise
*meant: the CGI terminators from Genisys

there's definitely similarities between Terminator and Harlan's TV episode in terms of premise but the way each story goes on is way different

The scars were bugger all compared to what happened to his face in Genysis. That lad was alright in that planet of the apes film but christ he's not a looker.

I WANT YOU OFF THE SET YOUR PRICK!!

>Genisys CGI

pls no

JC strikes me as the kind of guy that doesn't have a friend in the world. I highly doubt he has even thought about Furlong since they last worked together.

That reminds me, why hasn't JC worked with Michael Biehn in forever? He needs a comeback too.

WHO ORDERED THE FUCKING BURLY BEEF

I really like Jason Clarke as an actor but he and everyone else were miscast as hell in Genisys

and yeah that includes Arnold too

Is that his name? I feel like a dick for slagging his face off because like you said he's a pretty bloody good actor but......he just looks so weird. He's still better looking than me though so maybe I should just shut up.

I think he was on the ground because he fucked his legs up jumping from a walkway above a few moments earlier? He's limping badly for the rest of the movie.

He was shooting the gun as a last show of defiance. He knew it wouldn't do anything.

The best future JC. Why have all the others been a disappointment? They lack that "I've seen shit," look.

Fuck off. Major elements of Soldier and Demon with a Glass hand are obvious. Also a bunch of other shit from other sources, but Ellison was the only person who sued him, because he could prove the provenance of the ideas. Because he literally originated them in science fiction.

Terminator is awesome, but Cameron is a shameless idea thief.

>been a drug addict & alcoholic for 20 years
>40 years old
>skin still looks better than mine
>hair still better than mine

fuck going grey at 22

Cameron has never made anything original.
>Piranha 2
Sequel
>Terminator
Ripoff of several Outer Limits episodes
>Aliens
Sequel
>The Abyss
Ripoff of Michael Crichton's "Sphere"
>T2
Sequel
>True Lies
Remake
>Titanic
Remake
>Avatar
Ripped off too many movies to list

>I know this will do nothing but I'll stand around and empty a clip of 9mm's into it anyway before doing anything
>throws himself over the railing falling straight down
>terminator jumps down but is somehow much further away
okay.

>Why have all the others been a disappointment?
It's because nobody in Hollywood gives a shit about making sequels feel consistent.

Dude, she should of been in better shape than T2 Sarah, she was made aware of the war and training for it since she was like 10 years old

Michael Crichton's Sphere is a rip off of The Forbidden Planet.

Eating pussy.

Kill yourself my dude.

>I'd love to see a new T3 with Furlong playing an old fat and crazy John who lives under a bridge and yells at kids about killer robots from the future and how he was supposed to have become the hero who saved humankind

I actually wrote a script with pretty much that as part of a school project. He became an overweight alcoholic into his 30s after returning from South America after Sarah Connor died.

>Ripoff of several Outer Limits episodes
fuck off they have similar premises but they go about the story in different ways and Harlan claimed it was 1 episode Cameron ripped off not several you fucking idiot
not saying Cameron is a god or something but T1 is his best movie

Good movie.

fuck you asshole

it's really only appropriate when someone insults T1

That's a great idea, unironically.

The Alien 3 of Terminator movies.

He wrote Strange Days. It's a ripoff of Brainstorm and Wim Wender's Until the End of the World.

The line is pineapple you idiot.

Salvation was stupid, but at least it was entertaining. Alien 3 is just a unenjoyable slog to get through.

Cheese and rice, man. Maybe he hasn't seen it on basic cable.

How did the Terminator get his clothes, his boots and his motorcycle?

The game on the SNES was really ambitious though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgPhpOrc6UI&index=3&list=PLFC41816B08C6A936&pbjreload=10

Or Commando

what kind of contrarian faggot insults Commando

T2 > T1 > power gap > T3 > Salvation > festering dogshit > Gynysys

T1 is better than T2

Be honest, which one have you seen more?

T2 is the greatest action movie ever made. T1 is an above average horror flick.

I saw T2 more when I was 12-14 but I grew up
that's pic related though
T2 also has plot holes out the ass

post a scene in T2 that's better than these
youtube.com/watch?v=a9pyd-kQluY
youtube.com/watch?v=UoJDHcO5Lb0

Supreme Meme
You get to join the Team
Welcome to the Dream

Bitch, I've been going gray since 5th grade. Women love the salt and pepper look.

That's exactly what he said you dolt.

What did Cameron mean by this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U39IkVxVOHU

>Arnie doesn't kill anyone