KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

>Coup

So the ship runs on argent energy apparently

Smug Princess is Smug

OMG, Allison has Cio's book and a pair of scissors!

THIS BODES HILARITY.

Also, Princess is a treacherous little thing, isn't she!

gotta love a good torture drive

Image editing isnt my strong suit

>argent energy

Devil = diesel

Hell, that thing even looks like a big old Cat C32, doesn't it?

That's not INGSVLD, is it?

Haha, loving Princess smug face here.

I appreciate Allison taking charge like this but Cio did totally save her twice. There's no reason to be like this to her.

It's Cio's most important treasure. Her fanfiction.

It's not. It's the one she's always had but it appears that INGSVLD and Cio's book are the same kind. Very interesting.

From all we know, she might just be fattening the pig for the slauhther, so to speak.
Like planning to take over Alisons body once its attuned to the key or someshit.

This devil engine is really cool. I'd like to learn more about devil technology.

It seems to involve poking devils with needles until they release energy sexual energy?

Too far. Some things are sacred!

Is the primary component of Royalty being a colossal dick? I mean, I can understand some backlash, because Cio and White Chain did shove her around a fair bit when she first showed up. But they have both saved her life multiple times.

>But they have both saved her life multiple times.
Solely for their own reasons, not out of kindness. That's the issue she has with them.

Princess and Nyave are far more trustworthy if they do not have as much facepunching value. At least she knows where she stands with them.

A key attribute for those on the path to royalty is that they have never been truly happy.

I mean, that doesn't totally overlap with being a huge dick to people, but at least it gives an indication of the type of people who have a shot at Royalty.

Cio certainly didn't need to save her from the pursuers after she bound Princess.

It's not about how they treated her in the past. It's the expectation of her treatment in the present.

No bullshit, no silence, no fucking secrets. You say why you're here or you take off.

>thy pretty ass

Uh huh Cio

i wonder what kind of tricks princess will get from their massive experience from being an ex-ebon. cio punches WELL above her weight class due to that. i also wonder if cio or princess will manage rank up during the comic. even just turning red will make them way more dangerous.

>even just turning red will make them way more dangerous
It will also change who they are.

Changing colour is basically making a new demon, just with the old ones memories.

No, changing MASKS is what makes a new demon with the old demon's memories.

A demon who goes from Blue to Red or higher with the same mask is still the same demon.

Nyave was wearing the green dress before. Even if she just quickly put those clothes on they would still have to wait for her to get them and change, and it looks like she's wearing pants so I doubt there's still dress under. Though I guess that would give Princess time to swipe the book, but that must've been a really quiet and awkward few moments.

this guy didn't read the alt text

It probably took some time for Allison to get out of bed, too - depending on how injured she still is.

Oh, great, I read the comic twice because first time I didn't read the text stories and somehow I didn't even notice that it's there. Guess I'll have to do a 3rd read at some point then.
White Chain might've carried her, she still has the blanket and walking with that could be a bit uncomfortable.