A few years ago this guy was on top of the game. Now he's a nobody. What happened?

A few years ago this guy was on top of the game. Now he's a nobody. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCpT9KC24eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

manlet

didn't he start his own media company or something? red button or whatever.

he's too wooden

He's a bugman

cute guy with teen fanbase disappears, wow what a surprise

He was just memed hard by Nolan.

he got married and has 2 kids now

So what? How does it change anything? Plenty of other actors have families and don't simply disappear.

I remember beating off in the theatre during this scene youtube.com/watch?v=XCpT9KC24eM

He became a dad.

If you google random people like him or mila kunis that used to be big but stopped doing stuff suddenly, it's often because of kids.

It's only been a year since his last major role. Everyone here acts like your career is dead just because you aren't in a new movie every month.

>snowden movie
>major role

kek

>What happened?
He grew up with 3 brothers

?

if you weren't so young we might actually have had a conversation about how heavy oliver stone's name is, but okay

Last film I watched was the trapezoid biography one. It was kino

Still waiting on the Nolan Robin movie.
Nolan hasn't called yet.

Nolan said well in advance the trilogy was over with DKR, what are you talking about user?

Oliver Stone hasn't been relevant for more than a decade now.

Oliver Stone is a nutcase now, even democrats hate him. Making a movie about Snowden was the last nail in the coffin for him and everyone related to the project

if you're foolish enough to believe hollywood won't keep an eye on a director with three oscars you're pretty deluded about the industry. Or...just very young? I'm guessing more young than deluded, so no one can really blame you for that.

He focus on directing.

Spin-Off

*focusing

You mean the russian interview? Snowden movie was pretty good and needed to be made. You must be a DoD shill.

I want him to play Kaiji.

They finally removed his hot head.

why did Levitt wear the makeup in Looper even tho he was on screen 3 times as much as Willis?

Look at his IMDb page.

>DEMOCRATS HATE HIM
>FIND OUT WHY IN ONE CLICK

Because Willis is as close to a primadonna as a 62 year old man can get.

Am i the only one who thinks he's a terrible actor, like Jennifer Lawrence level of bad?