Is Britain Over?

Is their any part of the UK that is still like the old Britain? If so, where?

We're waking up more then falling asleep.

Only boring villages

Bristol. I dated a girl from there and lived there for a few years. It was way nicer than any place i have lived in the states.

But is their any place that is already awake and that is like old Britain?

The North

Some villages in East Anglia

>Bristol
>It was way nicer than any place i have lived in the states.

Wew lad the US must be in a state

Yeah, everywhere but the urban areas.

S H A R I A L A W

Those are old retired people houses.

>Northern Ireland
98.5 White
Right Wing Christian Government who still ban gay marriage and gay blood donors.
Christian paramilitary, so no chance of being invaded by turk roaches.
Less stringent gun laws, you can still own handguns, rifles, semi-autos and knives in Norn Iron.
All the benefits of being in the UK without the political correctness and leftist scum.
Literally a.first world version of Poland.

Does it matter if I'm Irish and have a very Irish last on top of having family in the Republic of Ireland?

You know what, south-west england is pretty old, places like Somerset. The building and the people. Sure as hell was a lot whiter than London.

Nah, but you'll be limited to Irish areas. If you walk down the Shankill spouting the ol' Irish American spiel, you'll be dead by the second house down.

You can get a passport if a parent or grandparent was born here.

Wales

Wales

No, the old Britain died when the Romans came and the Christians infested the place.

Yes but why would I fuck it up by telling the internets?

/thread hail Bel

>Less stringent gun laws, you can still own handguns, rifles, semi-autos and knives in Norn Iron
I would have thought that after everything that happened it would be even more stringent than the mainland

A lot of rural Suffolk and Norfolk. Even some of the market towns.

Third for Somerset. Pretty much anywhere in the South West. Northern Somerset good if you prefer slightly posher people with clearer accents. Rest of Somerset is a lot of oo-arr farmers.

I really love those small villages in britian, they are exactly expressing, how a holesome live should be lived. In Germany this villages are rare and you have to search for quiet a long time until you find one. I have to fight tears, if i think of this places being overtaken by wild monkeys and rotting away.

It's full of liberals though

Rural Britain. 90% of shitskins live in urban centers and London.

Remember that 80% of rural Britain voted Leave.

Gloucestershire and Somerset, or plenty of tucked away village in Wales.

Also lots of northern Scottish towns, if you can put up with all the wind and rain.

Give up on the cities, they are the first to fall in any invasion.

I've been looking into SW England, is Plymouth good? It's an urban center but it is 96% white

it looked pretty okay when i visited it in april