So is Mr Garrison going to become president in South Park now, or what? This is confusing

So is Mr Garrison going to become president in South Park now, or what? This is confusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jru0r8PZJjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wonder what matt and trey are thinking right now, assuming they're still awake

South Park is a establishment show. FUCK THEM

I'm not sure I understand this. Americans voted for the evil one that actually harbors beliefs.

They're probably writing the episode now

Is anyone asleep right now?

The assassin's hired by the RNC and DNC aren't

Why don't you ever learn? Sup Forums is right everytime.

I bet they did an episode based on Hillary winning, like they did with Obama.

What are they going to do now? Get plastered and dub over it?

"God dammit we have enough material for another 4 seasons DEAR GOD PLEASE LET CC KILL US!"

Use it as a DVD special for $$

They probably did something for both outcomes.

This. Political comedy might actua

It's official, reality is more of a joke than south park.

They're thinking.
>Satire is dead.

They'll probably poorly dub over the episode to give Garrison the win or make fun of it in a latter episode

Isn't Mr Garrison a tranny? Why would they use a tranny as there right wing candidate?

Bruce Jenner supports Trump.

The events of a cartoon do not have to reflect the events of the real world

As a Brit, I can't believe he won.
I could see Brexit happening but not this

youve obviously never seen exo squad, nor fought in the neo sapian wars.

there's always more angry stupid people than calm smart people.

They're known for being very topical, and with the story driven continuity their doing it seems likely Garrison will be president.

And they lost.

>Americans voted for the evil one
Indeed, fortunately not enough Americans for the evil one to win.

Pic pretty much summed up my feelings about this entire year politically. Fuck... I'm just so tired and I am only turning 20.

>Matt and Trey cucked themselves so hard
I believe they're already tired as fuck about whole Garrison joke and prayed for election to be over already so they wouldn't have to talk about Trump again
WELL GUESS WHAT

>Wisconsin, a well known blue state gave Trump victory
As a Wisconsinite, I didn't see this coming either.

they had TWO jobs:
>point out what the media is doing in manipulating the nomination, fucking over both parties and everyone on any side of anything
>and urge everyone to vote third party. take that old "anyone but him" attitude that one or both parties have been using every election and change it so it's "anyone but them"
and they chose instead to JOIN the media in playing off of everyone's fears to make cheap, lazy products that everyone will lap up. i'm majorly disappointed. this was our one shot at a third party victory and they didn't even try.

There goes the rigged election

The neo sapien wars are over exaggerated right wing bullshit

At least we know one good thing will come out of this.

except brexit was basically like the war on terror
the right thing to do, YEARS too late for it to cause much other than pain and chaos.

I hope so. Besides, who will they have be President in the show if not Garrison?

>third party

The point is that the majority of people watch the show. Not some minority of special snowflakes feel moved by a lost cause. It's like BvS. They catered to the edgy teen crowd and ended up with a shitty film that couldn't break 1b. Meanwhile marvel drops a good time for all and makes bank

There were a lot of angry stupid people on both sides of this. Just look at all the people having fits right now because of this.

Catlyin Jenner.

Buckle up buckleroos

It doesn't take a genius to see the guy making holes in the bottom of your boat is going to sink you.

>friend is a die hard trump supporter
>every other day he calls me up to talk about how shit democrats are for being sjw's
>I just want to talk about other shit because we haven't seen each other in a year but he always redirects to trump
>4 more years of "hah, fucking snob-ass dems. Build the wall!"

That picture got me good, I mean I joke that I think people are stupid but fuck

Considering we just had a dark week, they may have actually used that time to do both outcomes. If not, either they do some last minute "oh wait garrison won" ending or they delay another week.

Get fucked faggot, Sup Forums supreme; Sup Forums btfo

And they cheered a rep for coming out during the convention.

Don't see where the idea that they will be hunted down and put into camps comes from.

Twitter full of people that think they'll have a purge or something.

Dunno why.

It's because the media and the candidates hyped this election up, and loads of people lapped it up. I doubt that much of the rhetoric spouted on the campaign trail would ever materialize, much like every other election in recent years .

Time to reread transmetropolitan.
Anyone got more recommendations of good political comics?

Probably how they had it right last year
youtu.be/Jru0r8PZJjU

Jenner will be.

>third party

I don't know why you guys even vote.

In all seriousness. I think South Park studios can afford to make massive changes at the last minute, they have finished episodes minutes before they aired.

imagine if third party voting was actually a thing
imagine if instead of choosing between a turd and a douche you could actually pick someone worthy
imagine if the USA was a democracy

>I have never watched south park
The post.

Either way please don't input your own information about a topic you don't understand, you just look fucking stupid.

Even with a Third party we wouldn't be a democracy. That's just too damn much hassle. We were and always will be a republic.

Oh also fun fact. There was a teaser clip as per usual, for each episode, and in the newest one PC principal says that bill Clinton would be the president. It appears that the video was taken down, so that means that possibly the episode where bill becomes president was the hillary only video and they were confident as FUCK that hillary was going to win.

imagine 34% of the people deciding the ruler. most people not living in a +1,000,000 city can see the foreign control one group of people (very removed from their way of life) can have on them, the same is true state by state, it doesnt matter if 10 million midwestern farmers and 5 million California republicans vote one way, if 8 million Californians vote the other, those 13 million votes go to their way of life. ultimately i believe that the centralization of power is the biggest divider in this country

theres benefits and drawbacks to how the american system evolved but dont think just a third guy will solve everything because it clearly doesnt, there is nothing currently in the system that prevents a third party voter from keeping some form of moderation from these increasingly polrized times, save for the firm establishment of the two opposing parties and the nature of us to effectively choose the least worst person for office

i feel for you man, those types are annoying

Considering the 2016 election was a big part of this seasons plot, it kinda has to reflect the real world. Otherwise it'd just come off as awkward.

Looks like they removed the preview and episode title. I'm guessing the show staff are freaking the fuck out right about now.

It's a comedy show. Awkward isn't that far fetched. Thought provoking is

With that show, they can do really quick turnarounds when it's needed. I bet they are writing it now animating it and have it ready by Wednesday.

More and more, I tell myself they'll learn.
They have four years to learn.

Awkward satirical comedy is still akward.

> my side is smart and my foes are stupid

Cool, I feel the same thing. Too bad I won.

Except that all the third party candidates were worse

Trump won because he was the best, period.

>be democrat
>supposed to protect working people
>tell them for 20 years you're trying to get those jobs back, then under Obama completely drop the facade and tell workers their jobs are going to disappear because doing something about it would require standing up to Wall Street
>get anally assfrustrated when those workers abandon your party en mass

>people didn't want to vote for the candidate that was under the investigation of the FBI because she got caught doing illegal shit.

color me shocked :)

Hopefully not in the long run, the joke got old fast and I doubt they want to feature the POTUS more than they did previously or get rid of Garrison as a reoccuring character.

She got cleared a day before the election.

Trump is also battling against a lot of lawsuits against him, which he was also delayed by deleting e-mails.

The pretense that he's any different from Hillary in this regard was just a propaganda tactic that worked.

What is the bail out and the franking boon for 20$

Is misremembering history a thing now?

What the fuck do you think South Park is, civics 101?
Their job is to make comedy, not to push whatever political ideas you happen to agree with.

Also pic related.

"Third party is a wasted vote" is a self-fulfilling prophecy and is pretty heavily pushed by, well the 2 main parties.
Your political system is fucked way beyond the bipartisan thing though so who cares.

The popular vote had trump winning by just over 750k people. 48% of people didn't give a shit about a 3 year long investigation that never bore fruit

>People prefer potential rapist and known sexual predator to someone who acts shady but is non prosecutable because media keeps equalizing the acts in terms of coverage

He got another sexchange, he's a guy again

We've got Republican journalists blaming Obama for invading Afghanistan, you tell me.

>potential rapist
Isn't everyone technically a potential rapist?

I'll take a generic shady politician (who hasn't done anything worse than most of our former presidents) over an unqualified asshole who hosts a reality show

> that never bore fruit
It revealed that she had been keeping top secret documents on a private server for the whole world to see. If anyone else had done something like that, they would have been shot.

Still holding hoping that shillary gets what's coming to her once Trump becomes pres.

It's a wasted vote because first past the post means only the person who wins the most votes matters. It doesn't matter if you got 5% or 45%, if the other guy got more than you he wins. A three way race just means that the person whose support isn't split wins.

>They probably did something for both outcomes.
this
question is did they also make a 3rd party candidate episode on the minuscule chance it actually happened

Too bad the American people chose trump, but hey someones gotta lose right?

if enough people vote for the 3rd party then the 3rd party would win
it wont happen for many elections to come but if each time more and more people show a willingness to vote 3rd party people will start to consider it not a waste.

Yeah.

Us.

>populist businessman
>harboring beliefs

The sad fact of the matter is that both candidates fit the second description to a T. At least Trump's half right about the system being rigged. It doesn't matter who's in the White House, it's just business as usual, with emphasis on the business.

Trump being potentially sexist does not pose a threat to women outside of the white house

Really? Weird. I always assumed Wisconsin was a red state.

Ok alleged rapist

Yes, you. :^)

Ever since their anti labor governor won twice you'd be right

leaving aside the lack of any evidence against trump yes what hillary was accused of was far worse treason by a person running for the highest office is an extremely serious crime

and are you really complaining that media is giving fair coverage of both sides of something

Yes, you, and me.

You put us in the same pair of handcuffs and then jumped off a cliff. Thanks for that. :,)

>meanwhile Hillary literally has to feed Bill girls/women from the loliexpress to keep his dark passenger sustained

Kekorino

>Trump is also battling against a lot of lawsuits against him, which he was also delayed by deleting e-mails.
are any of those lawsuits related to treason

To quote a wise man named Obama,

"You lost, get over it."

>Trump admits to walking into beauty pangeant dressing rooms
>Hosted a whole bunch of teen pangeants

If we're gonna complain about pedophiles in the white house, at least be consistent.

this
there is a vast minority of people auctualy in support of one of them for most its just the less shit option because there to fucking pussy to vote 3rd party

>teen
>pedophiles
something does not add up here

Ahhh Sup Forums is still here huh?

Hebephilia is the desire for hot, fertile underage girls. It's a perfectly natural and evolved response to ripe teen pussy. The AoC for girls was "when they bleed" for most of human history after all.

Pedophiles are absolute trash who destroy lives.

Cool your jets pedobear