Did anyone actually believe one side was willing to kill the other? It came off as kids playing at war during recess...

Did anyone actually believe one side was willing to kill the other? It came off as kids playing at war during recess. The moment someone got hurt and they all stopped and started apologizing as if not expecting the consequences of firing rockets at each other.

Most dishonest fight scene in Hollywood history right here.

What a shit fight scene. Looked like fucking television.

Nah Game of Thrones looks better than this tbhquqwew

Yea it was a light hearted scrimmage. The Russos brothers are Marvel's worst and only truly bad directors. Even the CW shows look better.

The Russos can be alright when Kevin Feige is not breathing down their necks to force in more quips and reshoots. It's obvious they want to tell a semi-serious story but Marvel won't let them because their main target audience is kids.

>this was supposed to be a war
>a dozen people smacking each other behind an airport

LMAO

I'm sorry but i can't agree. None of it is there, no visual inspiration or flair, empty cinematography, clunky staging. TWS had solid fight choreography, that's it, even then they couldnt just step back and let it play out, had to cut it to bits. They epitomize the Marvel house style at its logical, sterile end. Luckily guys like Gunn and Taika Waikiki are able to infuse actual inspired, involved filmmaking into the company.

nobody has ever explained what's up with the orange slices?

is this a Whedon thing like the Cheese slices in Buffy?

Indisputably this. Civil War was an embarrassment and I hate Disney a little more with each passing film.

you know you're talking about movies that are/were test marketed into total mediocrity in order to pull a billion in box office revenue, right?

amazing how dated this capeshit CGI feels already. Avengers feels so cheap now, Civil War isn't big improvement anyway.

These are kids movies dude of course no ones gonna die

well im from the UK and we never got oranges slices so i don't know what the bitch on the bottom is talking about.

Whoa, mind-blowing insight famalam.
Again, more talented directors are able to balance visual acumen, heart, etc with the commercial expectations.

>capeshit happens to be shit

Tell me more.

I'm from the US and we didnt either.

People died on older superhero films. It's Disney that introduced this cancerous cinematic universe where nobody is allowed to get hurt because they need to milk that hero for 15 more films.

kys

>it's not a real fight unless someone dies

Are you actually retarded

Well good points. The Russos are shockingly bland and sterile. It's so absurd seeing something as colorful as comic-book films turned into cheap Television of muted colors. Even the basics of the genre such as exciting cinematography and music are lost in these Marvel films.

>I'm from the UK
opinion discarded

>Civil War
>War
So, uh, anyone have orange slices ;)

>well im from the UK
stopped reading right there

It's on a different scale in the comics as well.