Yasssss!!!!! Finally the LGBTQX people are getting the representation they deserve in a galaxy far, far away! Take that...

Yasssss!!!!! Finally the LGBTQX people are getting the representation they deserve in a galaxy far, far away! Take that, Drumpfers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

creatively bankrupt since 1983

Shit thread.

>people still care about star wars
for what purpose? was it ever good?

You forgot I - Intersex shitlord

>gays make up 3 percent of the population
>there are hundreds of SW characters
There's nothing wrong here family

>people

When will this end?

If it's not a manly girl with a dick, it won't be progressive at all.

>girl (...) with dick
what did he mean by this

Progress.

inb4 triggered Sup Forumslack posts the edit

You guys aren't sexist bigots against interspecies relationships, are you? Anything can happen in a huge galaxy.

>feeling the need to ram sexuality and racial politics into a kids space wars movie

>he posted it again
Kekistani purge when?

Gays make up 35% of the population you ignorant bigot

Just because she has purple hair?

This is why dropped Star Wars

Fags ruining everything

If we go by OPs pic is not even a big element of the movie, its a book "suggesting" a character being gay.

ofc it's shit. It's made by 12y old td redditor that thinks everyone is retarded like him to fall for these baits

The force hates fags

A NOVEL SUGGESTS?!

LGBTBBQXXL++¿ makes up any where between 5 and ten percent depending on source polls.
Which doesn't matter because they're still way over represented. Honestly, I'd rather have more beaners. At least they work for a living.

I CLAPPED

Good, this paves the way for Chewie with a haram of wacky looking aliens by the end of Episode 9. He's the Captain now after all.

Name one gay character out of the hundreds that appeared throughout the movie franchise. Is it really that bad to include 1?

Jedi are already the Q part of LGBTQ by being asexual.

No one cares they are adding gay characters.

The problem is, they do while jerking off over how progressive they are.

Who gives a shit

Obi wan you fucking normie.

>a character in the movie is Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans

That's downright impressive, is it JarJar?

>tokenism is now a great thing to be praised and a literal selling point

Shove all fags in fucking ovens. Why force these fucking animals in media meant for children. Its indoctrination.

>the absolute elite in a future scifi society is the only person openly gay
>the "diverse, multicultural" team of heroes has NO aliens
>Chinese characters are: a helpless child, a blind kung-fu monk, and an ugly traitor
Why are progressives so backward?

What does LGBTQX stand for?

excuse me good sir, the ewok movies came out after 83, and they are certified kino, if anything, the bankruptcy started when lucasfilms started allowing fanfiction to be published in the early 90s

>Happy Together's take on gay romance
>the fact that they are homos almost doesn't matter, the focus is on the drama surrounding the three main characters and their ways of dealing with the day to day struggles of heartache, loneliness and homesickness

>literally every modern hollywood gay character
>GOD I AM SO FUCKING GAY SEE HOW MANY DICKS I CAN TAKE I JUST LOVE BEING GAY EXCEPT FOR THOSE BACKWARDS BIGOTS GOD IT SUCKS TO BE GAY I LOVE DICK DID I MENTION IM GAY AND THIS STORY IS ABOUT JUST OW MUCH IT SUCKS TO BE GAY?! BUT ALSO GAY IS COOL AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A BIGOT AND AN ASSHOLE IT'S CURRENT YEAR GOD I LOVE COCK!

Purple hair is a side effect of mental illness

Is anyone here actually gay/bi?

I'm bi, and I fucking hate this shit. It doesn't come off as natural or even helping. I also hate that whole lgbtqwtf labeling.

C3PO is super gay senpai

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

i'm bi and hate faggots, honestly who the fuck are these losers that make it their literal identity in life

It's a pasta, don't get triggered.

>Remember Price Xizor trying to seduce Leia in Shadows of the Empire

EU Leia almost went along with it, then kneed him in the groin.

kys biscum

Gays make up 55% of the population you ignorant bigot

I'm a deeply closeted homosexual and I'm unironically staying this way because of Stephen Colbert's non-apology for cock holster

>one character is a lesbian gay bisexual tranny

That doesn't even make sense

>LGBTQ people exist and live amongst us
>my neighbors are gay
>your neighbors might be gay
>the girl whos working at your Starbucks could be a lesbian
>WAAAAHGG WHY ARE THEY PUTTING REAL PEOPLE FROM THE REAL WORLD IN MY STARWARS MOVIE FOR KIDS I ONLY WANTED STRAIGHT WHITE MEN!!

>last Jedi is a fag

No wonder there weren't anymore

Wait, there's a girl that works at my Starbucks?
Is she cute?

yeah you know they are just people why do movies focus the gay characters on being fucking gay instead of not saying anything?
anyone could be gay that the thing

Slayyyyyyy

Didn't a law university conclude it was something like less than 10% of people are gay?
By the data wouldn't trans people be like 2% at best?

>he thinks it being pasta makes it any less true

Shine my shoes you fucking diaper wearing cuck.

>Name one gay character out of the hundreds that appeared throughout the movie franchise
This isn't information you're supposed to know or even want to know as 95% of characters in SW don't even engage in a relationship on-screen or even off-screen.
There could have been plenty of gay characters so far but that information isn't even mildly relevant to the plot. There's no point to know it.

well said

I'm literally gay. Most of those gay characters are written by women who make us out to be parodies. I rather any idea of sexuality be kept out of movies as long as women are writers.

>LGBTQ people exist and live amongst us

I feel sorry for the gays getting lumped in with trannies

True. Good gay characters can be done. Goose and Maverick from top gun for example, they just have to be written by men

>LGBTQX people are getting the representation
why does this matter one way or the other

why do you guys care so much about who gets to play pretend in a fantasy world none of us actually live in

i really don't understand why you guys are so triggered by this

Yes, look how much effort they're making to FORCE a gay character into the movie just to advance their disgusting agenda. They sort of suggest it in side material! REEEE, time to sperg out about white genocide and cultural marxism! Holy fuck, you people are so fucking insecure.

>'member when it was just LGB?

Trannies are objectively better than gays though.
Sure they might whine about pronouns, but at least they don't go around bragging about how much they prolapse their asshole and that they finally received "the Gift".

Ugly, manish, purple hair, zero power. Looks pretty accurate

>implying a mental disease like queerness wouldn't have been cured in a galaxy that has Death Star technology

>Ugly
That's Laura Dern you piece of shit!

>he posted it again
Kekistaniggers are so sad

>have a character
>IT'S POLITICAL AGENDA
unless they dedicate some of the story to diversity or some shit it's just a character

get over it

I'm really getting a kick out of watching how these things evolve. I mean I don't give a flying fuck about the movie, as new Star Wars is shit, but the amount of idiotic drooling this causes with the different groups is just glorious.

Finally new Hollywood has found a way to keep me entertained.

Star Wars a shit

"ram" lol don't be so sensitive

finally, we will have butt buddies in space

Reminder that Star Wars has been officially dead since 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM

>implying gays exist in the future

>a mans asshole and a woman's asshole feel different

this shit is literally inescapable

>implying there is a future

Fuck off

Yeah she was hot like 37 years ago.

She's been stork wo-man ever since Inland Empire, which is my favorite movie.

Why are white men the most rabidly anti-white and anti-male?

>Star Wars is literally half a romance.

Leaked footage of the new SW character

What's his name?

That kid needs Jesus

please tell me real gays aren't like this

You just know

A million times this.

I don't mind LGTB characters in media, at all, but instead of treating it like any romance, the writers just won't let you forget that is a gay romance, not even for a second. Every fucking minute will be reminding you of how gay the characters are and how they're in a completely separate category because they're gay.

Peedon Demoki

Notice that she says "humanoid". In Star Wars there are plenty of species that are just humans with blue skin.

>Cuck Wendig
Fixed the name

Maybe sharia law wouldn't be so bad after all

We all need Jesus

This used to be child abuse

It still is

Sodom and Gomorrah saw the destruction of the children as well. They indoctrinate the children making them even more corrupt. Kill them all. Kill them all!