>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aRP6LFb0
youtube.com/watch?v=RbkGAlqxFzQ
ufile.io/93815
investmentwatchblog.com/trump-were-going-to-put-the-drug-cartels-out-of-business-clinton-were-going-to-put-a-lot-of-coal-miners-and-coal-companies-out-of-business/
twitter.com/search?q=hannah chanpong&src=tyah
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289605000917
youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI
youtube.com/watch?v=KDFpNPWVq2c
rt.com/op-edge/358147-clinton-email-scandal-security/
youtube.com/watch?v=GN2jTQ0oFw8
wnd.com/2016/09/revolt-women-abandoning-hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sum up today for me plz, just got in from work

Dont forget the archive now
pastebin.com/aRP6LFb0

AWOOOVEMENT

WHICH ONE OF YOU DISRESPECTED KAREN

what is this, does it mean we get a southern wall too?

I can't wait for this election to be over already. So tired of this being all anybody ever talks about on international politics interested sites. I'll get to gloat a little bit at Trumps loss and then things will finally go back to normal again.

>Will Trump invest in cloning technologies?

He better. Hillary is already supporting something like that.

She's a sloot.

FUCK CNN FOR TRYING TO TAKE DOWN PASTOR MARK BURNS

THEY WILL PAY FOR THEIR BLASTING OF HIM

Here.

>t. Achmed von Turkroach

IOWA TURNED RED ON NATE PROTON PREDICTION

BOOM BABY!!!

Why do we not see European girls supporting trump?

Absolutely Mexibro!

Karen is a SLUT!

We have the best Iowas.

Why doesn't someone install a collection system underneath the toilets at a place where Clinton is going so they can analyse her facees for medical information?

youtube.com/watch?v=RbkGAlqxFzQ

Please use your throwaway youtube accounts and upboat this video + downboat the shills

>Hillary and Aides smash several blackberry's with hammers, newswomen who tried to SHUT IT DOWN got fact checked hard
>Trump gives very solid speech unifying the christian blacks and fundies to vote for him, gets a prayer blanket and a bible
>Ben "woke" Carson dropped 7 minutes of solid redpill on live TV (while acting like his cuddly self)
>Killary is sleeping

And Guatemala is going to pay for it.

It all goes into a colostomy bag anyways. Her "bathroom breaks" were likely Choc Doc drugging her up enough to stand for the remainder of the debate.

For those asking in the last thread:

AWOO TEMPLATE:
ufile.io/93815

Keep in mind this is the FIRST version. There is a better "version 2" out there, but I don't have it.

>America first
>Make Mehico great again also

Sounds like wasted time on a bunch of failed morons in Mexico that could better be spent here.

>Iowa votes for Cruz in the Caucus
>Votes for Trump in the General Election

why though

Trump needs to come out in favor of new technologies.

While Hillary is anti-science (pro solar panels, against fracking, nuclear, space exploration) Trump needs to take a strong stance in favor of new stuff (thorium reactors, increase in funding of space exploration, nuclear energy) ,etc.

This will shut the "hurr durr republicans are anti-science " retards as well .

Trump: “We’re going to put the drug cartels out of business.” Clinton: “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”

investmentwatchblog.com/trump-were-going-to-put-the-drug-cartels-out-of-business-clinton-were-going-to-put-a-lot-of-coal-miners-and-coal-companies-out-of-business/

Because she does not use a toilet.

He will disappear for a few days, and then come back full steam. Same shit the media constantly does to Katrina.

Probably, I've heard you really don't like central and south American illegal immigration so it'll be two birds with one stone

>trusting nate silver
>ever
Stop giving him clicks and let this Jew die already.

WELL THEN I HAVE NO CHOICE

Iowans and Cruzlims love Pence

Cuz Lyin' Ted shamed voters with report cards and saying Carson dropped out.

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/search?q=hannah chanpong&src=tyah

I agree! Make Space Great Again!

Arian, actually. Tall, blonde, blue-eyed, the whole spiel. Nice try though.

funny they sat she is muslim. she's a jew and only would be a jew. haha a "muslim" what a joke.

Will Slick Willy ever get to go back to Lolita Island?

Most are brainless establishment voters who will vote for the big R. Also Pence is pretty comfy.

If Hillary pushes Trump's stance on ending or reducing agriculture subsidies, especially for corn it might hurt him though.

>link no longer works
>Mega link is no longer working.

Here's the old version, guys.

ufile.io/93815 (Awoo Template)

Doesn't Mexico already have a southern wall?

because american girls already only do it for money (not unlike milo) and european girls don't think they can make a lot of money this way.

How does Trump expect to win the electroeal college? He needs to flip a blue state
His options are
PA-Blacks,Voter fraud, Liberals,Hasn't been red since 88, Dem always wins by 200k votes
Michigan-Same as PA
Wisconsin- Liberal whites

How the fuck is he going to pull this shit off?

Trump's brownshirts keep assaulting people... how long until someone dies? A political movement that is as violent and extremist as drumpf's Fascist campaign ought to be illegal... we're talking about human lives here! This is why if a rampant racist like Trump were to run for office in EU he'd be in jail for hate speech and have his party disbanded... smart! America should then also enact hate speech legislation, which is what True Conservatives like Bernie and Jill Stein want to do! To hell with the 1st Amendment... it's an outdated piece of legislation that simply isn't necessary in the 21st century... racists don't deserve the protection of law! At this point it's possible drumpf might not lose in a Clinton landslide after all... and that's scary! That is why we should finally #DumpTrump, like we should have done from the get-go!

Link to sleepy Carson's woke speech?

The guy was swaying back and forth and smiling. What exactly is wrong with this? At least he is there, while hillary has zero interaction with the community.

uhhh....

Pretty sure he mentioned that during his foreign policy speech awhile ago, and is partly the reason he wants to get rid of h1b and replace it with local education/employment infrastructure.

The mole was at work again

He isn't. Everybody who still believes he will win shit is deep in denial.

He's a gentle soul. What happened today? Last I heard was his ambush by the "illegal"

>putting Clinton and Liability in the same sentence

G O O F E D

>Probably, I've heard you really don't like central and south American illegal immigration so it'll be two birds with one stone

No one should like anyone browner than themselves.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289605000917

(2006) Templer & Arikawa analyze populations by temperature, skin color, per capita income, and IQ and find stark correlations between all of them.

They were able to accurately predict individual IQ by skin color (0,92), mean high Winter temperature of their race (0,76), mean low Winter temperature of their race (0,66), and per capita income (0,63). These findings provide strong support for the idea that colder climates caused selection for higher IQs over an evolutionary epoch.

This helps to explain why groups from hotter climates like those found in Africa are less intelligent and thus earn lower incomes.

"blue states" aren't very blue. really what you need is to have the bigger turnout. few repubs liked obama, but romney was such a little shit many just stayed home. whoever plays the base more will win

Virginia
or
Iowa + Nevada + NH + Maine CD2

Asian waifus it is

Uh, no idea why it's giving you that. uploadfiles.io has never done that for me.

Where would you like me to upload it?

we dont, see how easy is to get to the other side.
youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI

Derp. Record corrected

>Author and Super Bowl Winner Burgess Owens Salutes Donald Trump for Detroit Visit

>youtube.com/watch?v=KDFpNPWVq2c

Oh, I see now. At the header of their page, they have:

Google Chrome is currently warning users about downloading files on Uploadfiles, our site is clean, but always be careful when downloading .exe files etc.

More of an incomplete fence and poorly patrolled.

It would be kind of funny if it turns out Trump is talking about the Mexico's southern wall is what Mexico will directly pay for.

any other image site you use

The Iowa + Nevada + New Hampshire + Maine are easy. Virginia will be included.

Well imagine that - pic related

/x/ would probably wig out over that

a bigger turnout helps democrats because most people who don't usually vote, would vote democrat if they did

I would upload it to an image site if it was an image, but it's a XCF file (GIMP). I don't think imgur or anything like that accepts anything but actual images.

Clinton email scandal: ‘Whole world should know about her crimes & what she’d like to do’

rt.com/op-edge/358147-clinton-email-scandal-security/

Reminder polls have Trump up 1 in ALL of Maine now

I love this election.

Well he was a Hitler Youth member

Statistical tie, but in a generally blue state like Maine that is impressive. Especially since he is turning blue states into coin tosses. Clinton could spend money on media reporting or just ads, but so few people trust what they see on TV or from an official source that it is money down the drain.

Trump is looking like has secured his win right now, but I don't want to get cocky.

>Following Mike Huckabee

I fucking love Huckabee.

Dumb is not a possibility. It takes so much effort to transfer TS to UNCLASSED systems, the dumb would give up.

Why do I see you alex jones tards saying this everywhere with no evidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=GN2jTQ0oFw8

Revolt! Women abandoning Hillary

wnd.com/2016/09/revolt-women-abandoning-hillary/

>Implying Soros isn't a Jew
>Implying Hitler is bad

What, are you a faggot?

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>author of 'How Liberalism Turns Men Into Whiners, Weenies and Wimps'

Holy shit, that is great.

>(((Google Chrome)))

Alex jonestein got these fools on that shit.They never post evidence.

>Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents.
Well, no shit.

It IS all Serbia's fault, after all.

>ALLAHU AKBAR!!! You think you're a tough guy, you little Trumpkin? Doesn't look like you're so tough when you're about to get your ass beat. Prepare to pay for your sins, infidel.

What do?

tl;dr allah hu ackbar

>we're responsible for a government we didn't elect
>we're responsible for you not being able to defend your homeland

lmfao

By "the West" you mean "the globalist elitist Jews that rule the West"

Reminder that all the money in the world won't help Hillary.

Behead him.

I fucking love that hat. When we build the wall it'll be easier to strangle the cartels.

That may be true but it is you who will die Achmed