DEATH BATTLE - Hulk vs Doomsday Results

Hulk vs Doomsday DB is out and the animation was great. As for the verdict - Doomsday won which is 100% correct - even Hulk in his World Breaker Form stood no chance with the dude that beat Suprman and almost killed Darkseid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8a8UJnk2HY
youtube.com/watch?v=7YpjYLHlg6o
youtube.com/watch?v=OXs4RjUQYr0
youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As you would expect. It's DC. The dial goes up to 11 here.

Don't thick anyone gives a fuck.

DC is on a role - 3 wins in a row

They need to do a Telepathic Death Battle between Martian Manhunter and Professor Xavier next.

Doomsday should win

Well apparently he did.

where can i watch it?

i used up every single fuck i had for this battle in this one post

In DB, Marvel tends to beat DC

Like Hawkeye going over Green Arrow or Iron Man taking out Luthor

They're Disney Drones over at Screwattack, but they say they're not

>almost killed Darkseid
which book? kind of want to read.

UUHHH

THINKER!!

Doomsday is still a shit villain, though. The only thing that's interesting about him is He Killed Superman Once.

Well fucking duh. That's why he was created.

Batman vs Captain Amercia, Flash vs Quicksilver,Hulk vs Doomsday

The next DB combatant is Zoro from One Piece

I hope you're trolling, because that's bullshit.

Nope Doomsday won which he does to be fair.

The Luthor one makes sense. He's arrogant, doesn't have a helmet, and can't effectively use a Kryptonite dildo on Tony.
Haven't seen the Arrow/Hawkeye one but it sounds like bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8a8UJnk2HY

Hawkweye won because he can shoot arrows at a speed that shouldn't be physically possible and because he also once used a mini nuclear warhead on the Hulk.

>animation was great
Lol, nope.

How come most comic based episodes happen to be the most accurate? the ones that are considered to the worst episodes always seem to involve either anime or video games.

It's already on YT

Who is he going to fight?

Sasuke maybe.

It thought it was the guy from Bleach

For video games, they get their sources from not only the games, but also the cartoons and non canon games. For anime, the fights are not about power levels, they are about ideals. This is why you will never see manga or anime directly state a charater is moving faster than the speed of light or what their exact lifting strength is.

But even in certain episodes you can see total fuck ups like how they mention Doomguy's speed but didn't add it in the fight.

I thought they said they weren't going to do any One Piece until it finishes. Seems a little unfair if you're not showing a character at their full potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YpjYLHlg6o

Zoro needs to fight someone who's equally cartoonish in strength level.

Because he's EXACTLY cartoon levels of strong.

One-offs really should not count. If that were the case wouldn't GA win by organically diverting a full-sized nuke onto whatever city the Hulk is in?

What battles do you wanna see happen? i want to see Diddy Kong vs Spike from Ape Escape: monkey vs monkey catcher/Nintendo vs PlayStation

I noticed that this season is a bit too video game focused

They actually considered doing Disney Princess Battle Royale as a joke but feared the legal reaction

So where does this stand among Torrian's works?

I want to see that Vergil vs Sephiroth 1MM turn into a full on DB.

Already happened, Astro won

And yet they used Nintendo characters, despite Nintendo doing the whole DMCA thing

Fuck you mate I'm not sharing and potentially ruining another potential matchup I want to see.
Peacock from Skullgirls VS Undyne from Undertale with the theme being cartoon lovers who take their love for fiction to new heights.

Also, they're lazy as fuck with their anime research (Lookin' at you Gaara vs Toph)

What about Homer vs Peter or would that be a DBX?

HEAT OF THE DESERT

>Lookin' at you Gaara vs Toph
That was because they didn't want to show a little girl getting mulched

B-but Hulk destroyed a universe, a timeline, hurt Thanos when he had the infinity gauntlet, can put planets together with his bare hands. Doomsday can't do those!

Oh! Well my mistake...

How 'bout this then?

Not done, so could happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXs4RjUQYr0

So... Homer vs Fred Flintstones?

>Inb4 SiivaGunner references

Might have been Doomsday: Hunter Prey.

It was actually a pretty decent issue.

>one-offs really should not count
it's the basis for half the death battle wins

>There will never be battle royales based on Marvel vs DC or Console wars

I would imagine specter wins here, wouldn't he?

I'm not too familiar with either character, but the spectre is a god-like entity in his continuity who doesn't consider his justice sinful, right?

and I'd imagine that the ghost riders have plenty to feel guilty about.

Is iron goy vs lex still the best death battle?

godzilla vs gamera

That battle looked like shit

dis nigga 4 real?

Bullshit. Hulk would become more powerful than him and win in the end. He's defeated Superman level characters before.

Hulks warped reality with his strength, and normal Hulk came just shy of 1 hit koing Superman as stated by supes himself.

Im not sure this is as one sided towards Doomsday as SA thinks.

Who do you think will win between the most powerful character of the marvel universe and the most powerful of the DC universe?

Hawkeye won because he shoots faster and has a stronger bow

>Who is he going to fight?

I'm hoping it would be Zorro.

Zoro vs Zorro.

One is able to catch arrows effortlessly, the other can't.
It's pretty straighforward.

>doesn't have a helmet
Doesn't he have a force shield that can take some hits from Superman?

>implying kryptonite isn't a potent power source
Just because it's good on Superman doesn't mean it sucks against everyone else.

Comics are generally better written so they are clear and concise while anime, manga, video games, etc. are trash and are written inconsistently. They don't care about what's going on, it's more of a "turn off your brain bro" type deal. All style, no substance.

>X-Men! I'm sensing a powerful mind! If I can just reach into its thoughts...

>Superman, a great psychic force reaches out to me. I'm going to try and make contact.

>Both: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!

youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I

And they both spend the rest of the fight unconscious.

>It's DC. The dial goes up to 11 here.

Are you stupid?

Doomsday is cooler

Have they ever touched any cartoon characters besides Toph?

Yang, Beast and Goliath, Bucky O'Hare, He-Man and Lion O, Rainbow Dash and Starscream, and TMNT's Leonardo

I forgot about Goliath

My memory is getting a bit fuzzy

He-Man Vs. Lion-O, which had its own issues
Bucky O'hare

Everyone else is either a joke or borrowed heavily from other media

Sans vs Homura Akemi

>Rwby
>cartoon
Its a anime

What are the chances they'll do an episode with ben 10 in it. He's basically Kirby minus the gullibility and far more options on the fly.

Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees

Biggest bullshit in all death battle was rogue beating Wonder Woman. I agree with the Doomsday decision but how can anyone actually like this shit? It's garbage, it's all just garbage

I don't want to see any Undertale characters in Death Battle, mostly because their capabilities are really hard to grasp, thanks to the vague representations in the battle system.

What? How? Explain.

But think of all the salt

It happened man there was an episode where they had Rogue beating Wonder Woman as if a single punch wouldn't spread mutie brains around the world. Death battle is bullshit

They should show some love for Crypto from Destroy All Humans. No idea who he'd take in though

Its hit or miss, unfortunately when they miss they miss really badly

Sounds about as bad when they had Wonder Woman lose to Storm in Marvel vs. DC.

Jack stomps

>not Link vs. Cloud
>not Kirby vs. Buu

If they took one version of Link, Cloud would stomp. This weird amalgamation of every Link is just ridiculous.

By that logic they shouldn't ever do any superhero ones because Hulk is going to no doubt get some feat at some point that would easily allow him to beat Doomsday?

Cloud would also stomp all versions of Link if he had materia. He wins one way or the other, so they went all out fixing the victory for Link because zomg zelda we're such nerds right??

>doesn't have a helmet
Ah yes, I'm sure Lex never has thought of covering his head while battling fucking Superman.

Bravo.

Bull. Hulk has far more insane feats than Doomsday, at max.

Doomsdays main advantage is always coming back stronger.

Besides, nowadays it seems like Big D is just another punching bag.

>RWBY
>anime
A show created by a vietnamese man in texas is an anime?

Wait the hulk is a imaginary friend of Bruce? I thought he was his repressed childhood rage