Kek

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kamalaharris
youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
faireconomy.org/trickle_down_economics_four_reasons
psmag.com/the-imf-confirms-that-trickle-down-economics-is-indeed-a-joke-207d7ca469b#.8s27rvmr7
money.cnn.com/2015/06/15/news/economy/trickle-down-theory-wrong-imf/
thebalance.com/trickle-down-economics-theory-effect-does-it-work-3305572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They never said who to vote for ;^)

Someone shop a MAGA hat on her. :^)

I want her hugging it out with Emperor Trump

Context of the picture?

>foreign muslims of all stripes try to take over america
>get fukd

Yes, kek indeed

Jesus...

Shit like this makes me glad you got the result you deserved.

Election year get out and vote issue

>Sometimes democracy is a contact sport

That is what they said during the early days of the Weimar Repubic.

Look at those stupid white males down on the ground where they belong.

Ha! That one even has broken glasses! Take THAT, Patriarchy!

Ooooooooooooooo!

And Hillary logos on the hats of the guys on the ground.

Now I wanna see a picture of him on the golden throne, I'm sure it exists.

I absolutely cannot wait for next "tought provoking" Marvel's shitfest storyline related to Trump's victory where they make clowns out of themselves.

There's plenty of God Emperor Trump pics, but I don't recall one in the golden throne.

He's another throne pic though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They're already clowns user. Your statement is retarded

Is that really in character for Kamala? She's a teenage fujoshit from New Jersey, it is strange she's a political mouth piece, aside from some Islam preaching

Anyone remembers Faith and the time she met presidential candidate Hillary Clinton?

Wew lad

But then people think they are more of clowns, especially normies. Then theyll see how buttblastaed and biased marvel is.

How soon until God Emperor Trump cancels this comic and brings back Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel?

Compared to how she acts in Champions, yeah.

What happend? I wiuldnt mind a fat superhero if they werent played as a political pedestal shes kind of hot desu

All hail Senator Kamala!
twitter.com/kamalaharris

>Trump uses executive order to retcon One More Day out of existence.

Say what you want about Assassin's Creed, but it always had the best concept art.

But kamalas the only marvel now character id be willing to read about.

Something lots of white americans don't seem to understand is that arabs are racist as all fuck. They are against form of immigration that isn't theirs, and any other way of thinking that isn't theirs. They voted for trump to eliminate part of the competition.

Fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

I want to see her get FUCKED by Emperor Trump.

Arabs are more like whites who used to live in Africa

They allow for immigrants who can be easily enslaved, hence why the gulf states are full of indonesians and pakistanis being used as cheap labor to build palaces for the oil sheiks

TRUMP'S GONNA GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

Not much. Thought it was clear the writer preferred Clinton, they didn't demonize the right-wing when they had the chance and their meeting was fairly restrained for a comic book.

If you see those guys on the ground are in blue.
They were Hillary supporters.
If they were Trump's, they would be wearing those red hats.

what a great fucking morning

Where are her boobs at ?

Why are all the official sadface pictures about white people? where are the black/latino people crying?

>everyone is either shocked or crying
>besides the indian girl performing the sleeper hold

Why does she look so at peace? Confirmed secret agent?

Isn't she too young to vote, anyway?

In a shocking twist many Blacks and Latinos voted Trump.

Why are people so outraged at Trump winning? Why do people take elections so seriously? I don't even get angry when my team loses.

This but unironically.

It was a short election special where Ms Marvel meets people who gave excuses not to vote and she told them about their legal rights ("My boss said I can't leave from work to vote" "In certain states, it's illegal for your boss to do that"/"I don't have time to register" "You can register on-line", etc). There was no political leaning, just raising awareness of people's rights and their opportunities to vote.

Not really, Clinton won the most of locations where blacks and latinos were the majority. But their overall turnout was lower than it was for Obama.

>tfw Obama was actually cool
>tfw we won't have another like him for at least a decade
Doesn't feel all that good at all.

>Why do people take elections so seriously

Maybe for you, you live such a comfy life that it really doesn't matter who is in charge and who isn't.

cute
shouldnt she be helping those 2 guys up though so they can get to the polls

It's referencing some French painting, which is why all the poses look weird and particular.

It's been proven since forever that the poorer you are, the lest impact politics have in your life.

Shouldn't Kam have her tit out in that case?

>tfw Obama was actually cool
for his first time maybe
he was a fucking facist

>Clinton won the most of locations where blacks and latinos were the majority
yeah right, have you even double checked the result map? You are using twitter as a source there, not the hard facts of life.

To be fair, she just wanted people to vote. She never told them to vote for Clinton.

eh i will allow it to slide

Basic civic-mindedness is very much in character for Kamala.

>fascist
Only if you don't know what the word means.

>yeah right, have you even double checked the result map?
Yeah. Maybe try reading some of the statistics that went along with them.

>I don't want to live in a Trump America!
>Shh, shh...it'll all be over soon

One thing everyone can agree on, regardless of their political stance, is that Trump is really going to shake up the status quo. So if you're opposed to him, his presidency is a bit more intimidating than the usual president (on either side) who makes a lot of promises but then barely accomplishes anything during office.

Funny how you say that when it's poor people who essentially decided this election, but they're in for a rude shock cause trickle down doesn't work anymore.

Then they kiss?

>85% of non-white voters voted Clinton
>"Wahhhh guys they totally voted Trump!!!"

>who makes a lot of promises but then barely accomplishes anything during office

Trump made a lot of promises. He won't do even a third of them. He won't make Mexico pay for the wall. He won't throw Hillary in jail. He won't ban muslims. He'll be a good puppet for the GOP establishment and then it finally dawn on you that you got tricked and you got tricked hard.

>constantly trying to get rid of weapons
>tried to spread fear by pretending there was a problem of racism in the police force
>perfectly ok with locking people up for extended periods of time with no good reason

seems pretty facist to me

My candidate had the right idea.

That's when the fun starts.

I can't wait for the chickens to come home to roost.

yeah no whites voted trump in 100%
to say otherwise is dishonest

>t. non self-hating white that usually gets angry when people say generalizing shit about white people

you ar so deep into your own shit you didn't provide any soruce outside of your belief and second hand retweets from people with as much credential as CWC.
Let's face it, outside of being really angry, you have nothing to say.

>they blame Obama

It happened with Bush, too.

What are you talking about bud? Source for what? I haven't gone to sleep and I've just been looking at demographics and how everyone voted. Trump is president cause middle/lower class white people went all out for him.

Seems you are disconnected from reality like half the country

>pretending there was a problem of racism in the police force

>everyone's retarded and ignorant except me, I know better

That's actually pretty funny. I'd see news sites picking it up.

yes
every time that shit exploded he was up there pretending the cop somehow did something wrong despite all evidence to the contary

It's not exactly news that cops in the states are trigger happy.

I mean, fuck, they shot that deaf guy for looking threatening when he was trying to use sign language to communicate.

Gotta put Hillary shit on the blokes on the floor.

I can fly with you on 1 and 3, but you're putting your head in the sand if you're implying there's not an undercurrent of prejudice within police culture.

well yeah but theres no racial reasons behind it
i can live with being 2/3 agreed with i guess

There's a legitimate point of contention whether it's systemic or just a few bad apples (which are inevitable given a country large enough). The media puts a spotlight on anecdotes and claims it's systemic with no actual scientific analysis and that's no good.

As someone from a US colony (in other words neither candidate gives a flying fuck about us) I'm laughing at the results, never did I imagine they'd turn out this way. I always love seeing Americans go crazy and pissy.

cause people think he's gonna kill and oppress gay, jewish, muslim, black, and hispanic people because that's what the media is telling them
that's ridiculous of course, the president can't do that, he's never wanted stated any of the likes
gays - i don't understand why gays think they're a targeted demographic, do they just want attention or something?
jews - trump is the one who has interest in protecting israel, hilary got funded by the Saudis
muslims - nothing more than what they already do to muslims honestly, but limit immigration from countries with ones that are bringing danger to Europe. after what's happened you think people would be more careful.
black people - same with gays
hispanic - only if you're illegal, many legal immigrants of hispanic desent have literally nothing to fear, and many of them support Trump

either way you can't explain this to them, if you don't hate Trump you must be in love with him

This was to get at all the shit head actors, smug reporters, dumb ass professors, and the artists up their own ass thinking they know better than the working class, thinking that they can just live in their own bubble. This was to fuck with them, those cunts

It was just a pro-voting issue mang. It's not like she punched out a supervillain Trump. That happened in another Marvel comic.

>excuses
Bruh, they're undertrained, low intelligence and positively rewarded for displaying racial bias. Look at the fucking stop and frisk statistics

In 2011, New Yorkers were stopped by the police 685,724 times.
605,328 were totally innocent (88 percent).
350,743 were black (53 percent).
223,740 were Latino (34 percent).
61,805 were white (9 percent).
341,581 were aged 14-24 (51 percent).

You tell me, that shit do anything? Hell nah, but your cops are too stupid to go and fix it. Racism and stupidity are a dangerous goddamned combo,

new york was one of the blue states

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

None, no one fights in the WWE without some sense of humor.

behold

Its not news that violent crime statistics have a disproportionate amount of black people involved but whatever

Thing is, police violence is mostly aimed at the poor.
Many poor people are not white.
On a by-encounter counting of shootings, the seeming bias disappears.
It's really the wrong incentives that are the problem.
Police don't mess with rich people and have quotas to fill. So they go pick on the poor and anyone who can't sue their asses.
Yeah, the quotas are illegal and unofficial. But citations fore minor infractions go up towards the end of the month. Because people have to make numbers work.

can't wait for Trump to deport her and all her family, that's a full 12 month marvel scrypt right here.

Remember when the NYPD shot more innocent bystanders than the killer they were going after?

statistically speaking white men are way more likely to be shot by police officers then black men even through black people make up 50% of all violent crimes in the usa while only making up less then 20% of the population

if anything there is anti white problem in the police force

Sorry everyone, he posted this in response to a comment involving trickle down econ. I HAVE to post all this shit now

faireconomy.org/trickle_down_economics_four_reasons
psmag.com/the-imf-confirms-that-trickle-down-economics-is-indeed-a-joke-207d7ca469b#.8s27rvmr7
money.cnn.com/2015/06/15/news/economy/trickle-down-theory-wrong-imf/
thebalance.com/trickle-down-economics-theory-effect-does-it-work-3305572

>Of course!

That's a terrifying face, holy shit.

pretty racist and sexist

no wonder Hilary lost with supporters like that

Then she comes back to do a terrorist attack but is stopped by deadpool

Me: Trump is different that Hilary right? She's corrupt, he's not. She's a liar, he's not. This is the fundamental point why people voted and support Trump. So, it follows Trump will stay true to his repeated promise to release his tax returns, even though he doesn't have to right? If he doesn't, that means he's a liar, no away around that. His taxes are just one example; the wall he's going to make Mexico pay for, the repeal of Obamacare, stopping Muslims from certain countries from entering, ect.

If Trump isn't held accountable for his promises, then there's nothing that makes him different from any other politician based on his own arguments, and he therefore duped America into voting for him.

Friend: Stay mad :^) (Defriends and blocks me)

How much is this kind of attitude going to be prevalent in the next 4 years?

Yup. Or when LAPD shot a Hispanic mother and her daughter with over a hundred rounds during the search for Dorner?

Nah, he's going to be buddying it up with Bill within the year.

They shot up not one but 2 trucks trying to corner the Dorner, then they set his cabin on fire.