Pre-orders when?

Pre-orders when?

>Miles
Toppest of keks, someone send this to Benis

BUILD THAT WEB

Lmao. Spencer, Waid, Bendis, Brevoort and co. are already losing their fucking minds on twitter. This is hilarious.

WE'RE GONNA BUILD THAT WEB! AND IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

You got any links or screen caps?

New York getting covered by a defensive "Web" against outsiders was actually a thing in the Reign mini-series.

Meme magic

These cucks need to chill out. The US survived 16 years of divisive warmongers, I'm sure they can survive 4 more.

Link me man.

Spider-Man spun a web around the 790km2 of NYC in less than the one hour the web takes to dissolve?

It's literally too much to screen cap. Just google their names and you'll find their twitters.

>Brevoort

I wasn't mean to put quote the word Beevroot

why is he mad at saturday night live man?

It's disgusting that winning an election nowadays means winning amongst a group of ~100,000 whitetrash americans in rural midwest counties. The fucker didn't even win the popular vote.

If Sup Forumsacks really think they're getting the long end of stick, they really are delusional.

Because he didn't treat Don as a total pariah like every other mainstream TV personality did and humanised him with the ol' hair ruffle.

Fallon had Trump on his show and treated him fairly, which clearly was the decisive factor this election.

Man, I really hope Marvel doubles down on the social justice bullshit now. They deserve every loss sale they get.

SEETHING

Do you honestly think you're going to benefit from his presidency? You're fucked m8.

oh...so he didnt shit on a guest, and that makes him bad? i hope trump can make marvel great again

>Miles is a Trump supporter

Makes sense, actually. Shit follows shit.

It's not like Hillary could have won popular vote either

Liberals:
>lol, anyone who doesn't vote Hillary is subhuman scum
>*pats each other on backs for being so superior*
Conservatives:
>*don't like being insulted and disregarded*
>*turns out in record numbers*
Liberals:
>THIRD PARTY VOTERS IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

That's what happened last night. Instead of trying to win people over and treat the dissenters like, well, people, the libs preferred to throw enough shade to motivate everyone else into voting against them out of spite.

It turns out that acting dismissive and insulting towards people makes them fight against you harder. Who'da thunk?

>Voting for the living meme just because their feelings got hurt
That's a dire picture you're painting, user.

America painted that picture itself.

liberals are all backstabbing retards
i wish there were more people speaking out against hillary in the media on twitter but because the libs run the show they would most likely start a witch hunt and try to force them to lose their jobs like they did with occulus rift guy who supported trump

they sure are "progressive"

glad to know they aren't the majority

>supporting hillary spouting nothing but lies trying to hide her traitorous past
>"y-your candidate is a meme"
you are a meme, go to canada and pollute them some more, we don't want you

Hit the gym, lift some weights, get a clue.

>THIRD PARTY VOTERS IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
This just highlights the most disingenuous part of the liberal argument this whole time. At first, they laugh at third-party voters for "throwing your vote away", but now that they lost, it's suddenly our fault. What buttblasted babies.

I voted Bernie in an overwhelmingly Democratic state.

I'm not even American, mate. I wasn't supporting any of your shit candidates, but there's no denying Trump was the memiest of the two.

>fight against the odds of the media hate machine pumping out smears everywhere they can
>still find victory when you have every facet of controlled bullshit telling you can't
if you are retarded you would probably think the american dream is dead

Liberal approach in a nutshell.

Someone should shop Trump's face on Ultimate Cap's body when he wins the election and says, "America is my white house."

>Shit follows shit.

You're talking about Hillary supporters.

Well, to be fair, both Trump AND Hillary are pretty repugnant.

>trump wins
>Suddenly social media is blowing up with sexist and racist rhetoric from trump supporters directed at shillary supporters
>the trump supporters actually WERE subhuman all along

what a twist

whew that was a hell of a bullet we dodged.

>mfw watching "tolerant" liberals shut down freeways and public transport

They're everything they claim Trump to be and more.

The Clintons have been responsible for America's shift rightwards than even Ronald Reagan. Every time they've failed or are criticized, their strategy has been to punch left. The fact that Hillary fans think that the votes that went to JOHNSON were ones that would have otherwise gone to Hillary is evidence enough that the Clinton platform is basically right- wing politics with a vaguely inclusive candy coating.
I remember a month back when brain dead counts were celebrating when DICK CHENEY said he wouldn't vote for Trump, like they were completely oblivious that it indicates how close she is to him politically.

For serious?

You're utterly delusional if you think there wouldn't be similar riots if trump had lost

I'm just glad this shitshow of an election is over and the cancerous Trump memes can finally be contained to Sup Forums. Now I can sit back and enjoy these delicious SJW tears.

>Trump supports Miles

See? He really does love the blacks!

You don't fucking understand. Trump is president now. The memes will go forever. This is literally the worst possible outcome if you're a pathetic loser that cares about your Sup Forums browsing experience.

>The memes will go forever
On Sup Forums.

>if you're a pathetic loser that cares about your Sup Forums browsing experience.
Don't flatter yourself. Browsing Sup Forums automatically makes you a pathetic loser.

AND I'LL MAKE DOCTOR OCTOPUS PAY FOR IT!

The worst possible outcome would have been if Clinton won, poked the bear one too many times and all of us died in a global nuclear holocaust.
Memes prevented WW3.
You welcome, human race.

Don't forget that the Republicans also won both houses of Congress and are likely to get up to three more appointees to the Supreme Court.

Honestly, the congressional races are bigger indicators of America being fucked than Trump winning. The President is powerful, but he doesn't have the kind of control over lawmaking and fund allocation that Congress has. That the Republicans own everything now is just a bigger shit sandwich.

It was an energy web.

She just fucking did. Problem is, the popular vote doesn't mean jack shit in our fucked-up system. Some voters count more than others, and they tend to be in podunk rural areas full of fucking nothing.

Ironic. The Founding Fathers made the system this fucked up in order to stop populist demagogues, and then one gamed the system anyway.

Bendis didn't melt, he just retweeted a bunch of people talking about their concerns about how this will affect public opinion of social progress.

I hate the dude, but he's not being irrational.

It wasn't made by spider-man, nor was it made of web fluid.

>are likely to get up to three more appointees to the Supreme Court.
Maybe they shouldn't have murdered Scalia after all.

On one hand, 100% popular vote would be fucking stupid and unbalanced and lead to even more pandering.

On the other, she's leading in excess of a million votes but got stomped in the electorate, which is pretty fucking stupid.

>I will never feel #woke again!

What would have been the point of murdering Scalia in an election year /before/ the election anyway.

Whether a voter is a rural buttfuck doesn't matter. Everyone has a right.

Problem is that in at least 20 states your vote doesn't matter because they're gerrymandered so hard that the outcome is unavoidable.

Finally it is time to get our gun rights back

I don't recall any riots the last two elections.

>meanwhile, on an actual professional's feed
Neil has been classy and polite af

>616 will now be an alternate timeline where Hillary won

PRAISE KEK

Also Warren Ellis on suicide watch

I just hope I'm allowed to put up a No Non-Whites sign in the front of my Comic Book store. All they ever do is steal my shit

i know neil is down there in british heaven smiling up at us

Democrats turned out in record numbers too (especially since Hillary won the popular vote) they just got peppered with all those small towns and shit. A lot of the states that Hillary lost and needed, she lost by bullshit like 1% or 2% or even as little as .5% or .1%

It just goes to show how many people hate minorities and "Political Correctness". I just hope they take out Gay Marriage

>I just hope they take out Gay Marriage
Why? What did it do to you?

>Animals
>in Hotline Miami 2

Yeah. Maybe for about 5 minutes.

lol yeah turns out hillary is a real fucken dumbass lol

Does he live in America full time now? I know his kids are American.

A lot of people that claim to hate shit like safe spaces and political correctness love those things when it's about something they care about or like. Trump's rallies were ALL safe spaces where opposing views weren't welcomed or allowed and all that bullshit about #bluelivesmatters and bitching about people not standing for the national anthem and so on was political correctness. Even most of the bitching about Hillary was a prepared speech that had to be recited verbatim every time she's mentioned or else you're a liberal pussy.

It's not fucking natural or normal. It gives degenerates the idea that they matter, when they don't.

What does who someone else consentually and mutually fucks have to do with you?

I'll never understand that position.

There's only so much she can do. But hey, let's do a progress report in a few years to see how Drumpfuher works out as a president. If his history as a businessman is any indication, it's going to be a gigantic shitfest horrorshow. Worse than George Bush jr.

>Trying to paint a picture that the vote would've gone the other way if y'all got treated with just a little respect

Lol oh please, your minds were made up a long time ago. These past few years white people have seen their 99.5% share of things move to 99.3% and they mass panicked, and as a result we have Donald as POTUS. Cause they perceive themselves persecuted by the big bad SJW boogeyman.

Trump supporters aren't big on that brand of "social justice". They would have just have gone all muh guns and bought a shit ton of ammo and weapons for their imaginary revolution that never comes.

>People are mad that a sidwinding, wishy washy, money grubbing, war mongering, criminal who was receiving huge donations from the funders of ISIS didn't become president because the other candidate said things that hurt their fefes

>Sup Forumsmblr

your days are numbered

I don't care about what Trump said. I care about the fact that he was a career conman with a long history for not paying his bills, pocketing profits and using other people's money in business ventures that he in turn destroys for his own benefit. Not to mention that the dude destroyed lives and communities to get his way regardless of any standing contracts or agreements. You say Hillary is a "sidwinding, wishy washy, money grubbing, war mongering, criminal"? Well congratulation, now you have anointed emperor "sidwinding, wishy washy, money grubbing, war mongering, criminal" to be our president.

British heaven is below us?

So what you're saying is that either way we would've gotten a sidwinding, wishy washy, money grubbing, war mongering, criminal.
making the entire election completely pointless

I can't believe someone is going to be made President Elect and have to go to trial for racketeering in the same month.

so nothing has changed
you just wanted a ugly vagina in the office so you can shitpost about how butthurt Sup Forums must be
but instead you are the one butthurt

See

This is actually fanart from a Trump Supporter. Bendis would never let one of his creations support that asshole.

Sup Forumsmblr on suicide watch

Nice deduction are you in 4th grade?

We'll, I believe that trump is the worse sidwinding, wishy washy, money grubbing, war mongering, criminal because of the way he was basically scapegoating others to the lowest common denominator while Hillary was the more stable business as usual sidwinding, wishy washy, money grubbing, war mongering, criminal. Personally I would have rather had Al Franklin running for president, but we can't have nice things.

I'm pissed because there were democrats that were enthusiastic for trump to get the republican ticket. It's the most important job in the world and they want to risk having an inexperienced sidwinding, wishy washy, money grubbing, war mongering, criminal in the White House. If Romney had run again, I would have been cool with that because he was at lest capable and reasoble. Hillary is no Obama.

We'll, I'm not butthurt and I wasn't interested in shitposting. I'm more awestruck at the bombastic stupidity in wanting trump anywhere near the White House. I was against Bush Jr being president because I could see right away that his presidency would be bad. As a result, our nation was almost destroyed from within and economically. I was against the war in Iraq from the very beginning and knew since 9/11 that bush Jr was going March on Iraq. As much as I pleaded with people to use some goddamn common sense and stop cheering for that dumbass idea that'll ruin our country, nobody would listen.

Meanwhile, idiots push this meme magic bullshit to get a man that's objectively worse than bush jr in office and I have to hear stupid claims that he's going to fix the country because he's a business genius like he's fucking bill gates or Steve jobs instead of a nickel and dime con man that puts brass on poorly constructed structures and is basically a walking get rich quick infomercial.

Nope, not butthurt. At this point, I'm looking forward to saying "I told you so" in 8 years.

Good. Hopefully the fags can finally stop getting married. They can't even experience love, just their own fucked up perception of it

regular marriage isn't natural or normal lmao

>implying girls loving girls isn't the purest and only real form of love

>They can't even experience love, just their own fucked up perception of it

this is true of everyone because love isn't real

Can you also put up a no women sign? Only white dudes should be allowed to buy comics. Otherwise shitty SJW comics with fags and blacks in them get sales and no good can come of that

>people still buy physical copies

No, it's not. That's a shitty meme. Gays can't experience love, only lust. Their brains are so fucked they think lust is love
No. Straight whites can.

Nope that's forbidden.

people do

Dude, I haven't even seen a comic book shop in like 10 years. Buying the physical copy is good to put on a shelf but I read on my tablet. I carry my entire comic book collection with me and it only weighs 1.5lbs