This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating McDonald's again!

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating McDonald's again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you haven't figured out that McDonald's is shit before watching this, kys.

I still eat them McNuggets though because I'm a retard.

Sure I've seen this thread before

Anyway I will be eating McDonalds again but not 3 times a day every day because that would be retarded.

No one has ever been able to replicate the results. Makes you wonder if his vegan girlfriend gave him an agenda?!

>"dude eating 5000 calories a day will make you fat"

>McDonalds is bad, guys!
>Everyone still goes to McDonalds anyway

>Monthly pretend to take Super Size Me seriously troll thread

I hate when people repost after losing then fight 3 hours ago

SNEED

>Eating the super sized version of every McDonald's meal three times a day for months will make you fat
Really opened my eyes guys.

Not so fast there, bucko.

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Who keeps posting these threads? It can only be Morgan or Jeremy. Does Morgan need money for coke or hair plugs? Is it child support? I got an email about Supersize Me 2 @ Toronto?

You're basically putting the last nail in your coffin bro.

It's too bad because Morgan has charisma, a dunce, but who cares? He bought into the clever Jew meme and it was all downhill from there.

Not that I blame the guy, a hick from WV? How are you going to get them back on the farm once they've seen Karl Hungus?

Shall we dissect this career corpse?

>2017
>people still think supersize me was a documentary to expose that fast food was bad for you

>Morgan gets nominated for an Oscar.
>Morgan is called the "Next Michael Moore"
>Can't think of anything good to do, main focus was on frat pranks so asks Jew "What do?"
>Jew says keep shekels coming Goy, I will make it right.
>Betrays audience with fraudulent Osama Doc. Loses all credibility owing to (((Weinstein))) marketing campaign.
>Now must do TV.
>TV is good but all TV personalities have a limited shelf life. Eventually TV dies out once the shtick gets old.
>Now Supersize Me 2, the FINAL shekeling, where Morgain mines his dedicated goys for the last few Shekels before being shuffled off into obscurity.
>Was once the next "Michael Moore".
RIP

Yes, at first, I was happy to be learning how to read. It seemed exciting and magical. But then I read this: Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garbage, and because of this piece of sh-shit, I'm never reading again!

I think Food Inc. is the documentary that this documentary was trying to be.

What kind of man can't eat big macs without throwing up? Is anyone that stupid they don' think the scenes were staged?

>eats mcdonalds
kay, means more for me

>Morgan is called the "Next Michael Moore"

I guess not. Even Moore knew faking a doc was a capital sin.

A vegan, better than you, who thinks no one should be allowed to eat fast food

It must be Alex! It all makes sense! She has share of all his predivorce bullshit! Alex - fuck off you stupid bitch, everyone hates and hopes you would die you miserable bitch.

I did a summer film program at NYU and ate nothing but fast food during that time. I lost weight due to all the walking you do living in Manhattan.

Oh Alex, is this all you have? You need therapy babe! And stop polluting this image board. You are a pathetic loser.

My fucking mom has probably bought me 400 meals of mcnuggets since I watched that movie. Do delicious. I could die.

Holy shit, checked and keked!

>never eating mcdonalds again

>shit post on Sup Forums while eating double quarter pounder with fries between patties, ranch, mayo, ketchup, and a heart attack

>eat fast food almost every day
>still not fat, because I'm aware of how many calories I consume

This documentary was bullshit. If you'd consume 5k calories of vegetables a day you'll get fat too, while fast food isn't healthy to eat it's not the reason why you're fat, your lack of self-control is.

what is cholesterol?

KYS

based retard

Eating out on a daily basis is bad for you period. Buy ingredients and prepare your own food like an adult. It's cheaper and healthier and better in every way. Eating out should be an occasional thing.

>you know you're going to feel like shit after eating this stuff right?
>maybe this time it'll be different
>feel like shit

Taco Bell is the only exception to this

lumps of hardened bile in your arteries, has no effect on ability to lose or gain weight

but micky dees is a healthier fast food chain now because of this stupid fucking "documentary".

>My mom
>bought me mcnugget meals
>400 since the movie was made
>MY MOM BOUGHT ME

lol user. i still live with my mom too. and i just turned 30 this year.

>Spurlock decides to do this experiment
>lays out clear criteria at the beginning of the movie
>Will get 3 large value meals a day, only supersizing if asked, and will also try everything else off the menu once over the course of the 30 days.
>Spurlock is an average dude, thus his TDEE is probably around 2000-2500 calories a day.
>He gains 25 pounds in a month
>3500 calories in a pound
>surplus of 87,500 calories in the month
>surplus of roughly 2900 a day
>meaning he was eating about 5400-5900 calories a day
>He was only asked to supersize a handful of times
>Even if he had a supersized meal 3 times a day and had a desert, he would have been no where near the 6000 calories a day he would have needed to gain that weight
>he clearly fucking cheated
>always seems to have a large beverage in his hand in interviews
>fucker cooked the books by chugging 6 extra big gulps a day
McDonald's is shit. You didn't need a movie for that.
The fat is mostly trans/saturated, the protein is dog food tier, and the carbs are all simple. It's total garbage.

You know what else you don't need a movie for? To figure out that if you eat an outlandish about of calories you will gain a bunch of weight. Even more so if you're drinking your calories.
McDonald's is calorie dense, but if he had followed his criteria, he would have gained like 5 pounds that month.

But 5 pounds in a month doesn't win Sundance awards.

You see this pattern in all the work he does. Another key example was the minimum wage episode of his show. He and his wife get insured almost instantly and piss their money away on bullshit.
He always has his thumb on the scale to push his fucking propaganda.

>He and his wife get insured almost instantly
Should say injured* almost instantly
Like these fucking vegan fairies couldn't handle a day of manual labor.

This movie is not perfect.

It does a good job calling Spurlock out, but then it goes full retard in the end saying things about how your metabolism makes it harder to lose weight the fatter you get.

He's right about dietary cholesterol (WHO even agrees today about it being benign). But he's totally off about saturated fat. His sample size of one of a guy who already had fucked cholesterol levels is meaningless.

He does however do a great job in calling out people for demonizing healthy fats and promoting carb heavy diets. Not that carbs are bad per se, but they are in fact not filling.

>fraudulent Osama Doc
What happened?