They could've easily cut like 5-8 episodes of this shit

They could've easily cut like 5-8 episodes of this shit.

S3 is mostly trash.

(You)

What are you, down syndrome?

I think Dougie story would have made a pretty great movie but instead it got caught in this shit show. sad hoestly.

8 episodes at least. Expand ep 8 out into more episodes

Only redditor Lynch dick suckers will disagree

They love sucking his cock on r/twinpeaks

anyone who criticizes him just slightly gets downvoted to oblivion

/tpg/ is the same. Someone says he didn't like a certain aspect of te season and everyone replies with "HAHAHAHA L Y N C H E D xdd"

I'm trying to make it through season 2 but it's rough. I'm only on like episode 7, does it get better soon?

It's not as toxic as on reddit. A lot of people tend to be reasonable on /tpg/. Reddit is full blown jerking each other off cancer. Anyone who criticizes something=downvoted to oblivion, anyone disagrees with some circle jerk theory=downvoted to oblivion, etc; "OMG LYNCH IS A GENIUS! HERE'S MY THEORY..." it's full cringe fest over there.

Jesus that's one of the best episodes.

Season 2 up to episode 9-10 is fantastic. Then the last few episodes are great. It's 10-19 that are shit.

Did you already watch ep 7?
If you have and you didn't like it then I don't think TP is for you.

S3 gave me count to potateo

What was the point of Shelly's Don Knotts looking daughter and her druggie boyfriend?

What the fugg? You think Season 2 is good up to episode 9ish? Has it been a decade since you watched the show or something?

>Audrey is kidnapped
>NEET guy has Laura's diary
>Laura's cousin falls for biker kid
>What's her name and her boyfriend are cashing in on Leo's coma
THAT'S IT. NOTHING ELSE HAS HAPPENED TO FAR. This is one of the most boring shows I've watched. Walker Texas Ranger is more entertaining than this season.

Get Out.

kys

I enjoyed watching it and overall I kind of loved it, but it was very inconsistent. When it was good it was great, but it had so many stuff that it could've done without.

This is how I felt too. It's not Lynch's best work, but it was a nice return, and had plenty of memorable moments.

>wah

>woah

objectively wrong opinion friendo, season 3 was perfect in every way

CUT THE SHIT DOUGIE!

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>everything above is literally cringe-tier in concept and implementation
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>somehow the best thing in tv history
gotta love lynch apologists

GODDAMNIT, WILSON!

>knowing what goes on at plebbit

>being THIS lynch'd

So much wasted time this season. We could have had more of Wilson's shenanigans and Based Polish insurance guy.