And then they realized my ironic racism... was... actual racism

>and then they realized my ironic racism... was... actual racism
Is Pewdiepie gonna go down the road that Sam Hyde did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKS87YscM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, pewdiepie actually has some kind of talent.

he's going to hit a point where his content is unrelatable to younger viewers and his older viewers won't be giving him as many clicks. his racism won't be the cause of that.

They could have done something funny with making fun of sam like have him repeat the same thing 10 times but in a slightly different way. Wasted opportunity desu

2017: I am... forgotten...

2018: ...

Pewdiepie can afford health insurance if he needed it, but he doesn't because he lives in Europe

Calling a pixelated man a nigger isn't being racist

the difference is that pewdiepie is apolitical and not actually racist

Sam doesn't have the balls to kill himself

he has like 60 million subscribers, he's independently more famous than most hollywood actors

just lol if you think he'll ever be hard-pressed for money

What show is this from that thinks MDE is relevant enough to make fun of?

>ironic racism
literally nobody ever

Shut up, nigger

can someone link me to this video? I only saw it once on v4c months ago

Who is this improv guy?

Well yeah, the right is using the same strategy as the left. The left ironically hated Western civilization until oh wow it's not ironic at all. The right is just taking Alinsky's rules and applying them to the left.

No fuck yourself

That's Sam Hyde when he had a career and health insurance.

I've wondered this too. If it weren't for Sup Forums, I wouldn't know that Sam exists.

>saying nigger makes you a racist

fuck off, nigger.

>Calling a pixelated man a nigger isn't being racist
Is that thing actually causing some drama?

Had never seen him live before, but happened to watch it.

This is what happens when you spend too much time on the internet and not enough time in the real world, you start using Sup Forums language out loud without realizing it.

sneed

I am nu-right and I didn't even know all their characters yet they had a room of people laughing at them, weird

I have the link copied and ready, what will you do for it?

>I am nu-right
You could just call yourself a faggot and save yourself the extra words.

I'll check those dubs

hey buddy calm down it was just a little self depricating jewish humor

Then you won't mind if I deprecate you myself you faggot

Sneed

>120k subscribers on a ten year old channel
>after spending years being as edgy as possible for views
>after creating facebook and twitter pages as well as a subreddit
>after shilling on Sup Forums for years
>after being featured in numerous articles for being an edgy alt-righter
>after having a fucking show on cable television
It's pathetic, Sam. You are a complete loser who tried to rip off Tim & Eric but got slapped down.

>Implying Tim & Eric were original

>being so blind with rage that you mistake a post about pdp for Sam

Liberals, everyone.

Biggest difference: Pewdiepie is worth $40 million dollars and even without his network, makes $6 million a year

>and then they realized my ironic racism... was... actual racism

Basically. I mean, if he can't realize he cannot say nigger on stream then he really is clearly a racist.

I remember his apology when he said he's sorry but he's not affiliated with what's happening in Charleston, not even bothering to cite the correct town.

He's always been racist. Just like every single white person. What do I care though, a cac being racist is like water being wet. It's only going to make other white people mad.

Sam's too fat to hang himself. He should just use one of his guns.

This is what somebody with delusions sounds like

>Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.
>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.
>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

what the fuck...

PewDiePie has "fuck you" money. He can do or say whatever he wants, he doesn't need a single shekel more from Youtube or any of his partners in order to live a life of luxury that 99.99% of people on this planet can't even fathom let alone enjoy themselves.

If you're white and play video games online you have called someone a nigger. 100% of the time. 90% of the time it was another white person you were calling nigger.

How is this a surprise. Just reminds me of this. Fair warning, Turn your speakers down if you play this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI

I haven't.

Now I've called people Faggots quite a bit

Sam has no talent? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

This just looks unfunny.

Say it now, user. Call me a nigger.

Nobody will know.

>If you're white and play video games online you have called someone a nigger. 100% of the time. 90% of the time it was another white person you were calling nigger.

If you've ever played CS 1.6 or CS:S, you've said "nigger" at least 1000 times

Does pewdiepie's youtube subscriber count usually go up as rapidly as it's going up right now?

We will know.

>throws away 5000 bucks in a vain attempt to make reporters jealous
>meanwhile the reporters have an actual job and salary while he shills his merch and begs for money on patreon
>just winds up coming off as a racist douchebag instead

bravo sam

This kind of shit is so pathetic. "UH NUUUUH HE SAID MEAN WURD GOTTA BAN HIM FROM EVERYTHING!". What do lefties think this virtue signalling will accomplish? This is just typical trash talking in servers, it affects no one but it has to be made a moral issue for lefties who hate that they were born too late to campaign for actual issues (women's and civil rights) and have to settle on stopping people from saying "nigger" or "faggot" in online servers.

libtards believe in their own power words and rules

Reality is pewds will gain another 5 million tween subs because it's edgy. Its not that they like david duke or KKK. It's that they hate leftist authoritarians just as much and dont give a fuck.

been watching it for a few hours and it's slowly dribbling down, nowhere near fast enough for it to have any effect on him at all though

to give you an idea it was at 57247497 when I started earlier today, it's now at 57247466

Pewd will come out with a video in a few days. I'm not racist blah blah blah I shouldn't have used the (((n-word))) blah blah blah some dumb jokes I love all my fans. AND NOW back to making $5 million dollars a year but don't ever ask me how much money I make in a year okay love you!

Geez. I didn't even realize it was going down. I thought it was going up. I'm dumb.

>black Homer in the center

you say that but it's just shot back up to 515
i've got no clue what's going on

Wait, Sam Hyde looks like that now?

What's going on is that shit happens to him every day. It's just weight loss fluctuation he probably took a shit or ate a hamburger.

One the (((Apology))) video comes out he'll reach 58.

Pretty much this.

Those satan trips and the sheer amount of rage in this post just kinda prove you got banned or even worse...a bad VAC score on your steam for making outbursts like in that youetube vid. Idk what lefties have to do with your and the other
spergs mental overcoming, blame your parents for your anger problems. Just unplug your mic and walk away from your video games, its usually just a phase screaming nigger over online games. You'll grow out of it kid

you know you have talent when you have a barneyfag tier dedicated retard posting the same stuff in every thread

This guy tries way too hard, which seems to be a sign of his progressivist insecurity, and rabid jealousy of Sam Hyde's success.

This
/ourgoy/ Sam is more famous than whoever that cuck is.

>vac score

The fuck is that

that stupid ass reputation system for a steam user's account. Talk too much shit to a brony, and he might get all his friend(s) to report you and possible get banned

is this Literally Who General or something? lol

Why is racism bad again?

A: Pewdiepie isn't a boring insane hack.
B: Pewdiepie isn't really racist. Nigger to eurocucks is just an export from American culture. He used it like you'd say what a faggot. I'm sure sjws and whoever are flipping out but unlike fucking Sam Pewdiepie actually has other shit to fall back on other than pandering to edgy white niggers.

whats sam's annual income nowadays? Pretty sure he's making enough to fund his own productions and those video games he was talking about.

So, pdp out Jew'd the Jews?

When I heard about him donating to the Stormer I thought he was a fucking retard but this greentext more than makes up for it.

I'm going to circumvent the actual homosexual who I guess wants you to suck his penis to completion, and just give you the link.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKS87YscM

There was that whole weird period where all his mobile vids were neurotic ramblings about homosexuality. Sam Hyde truly is a martyr for comedy, the purgatory of homosexual sublimation.

I barely familiar with Hyde, what racist shit you guys are talking about?

>literally telling the audience who hes supposed to be impersonating

kys nigger

He is an edgelord

I heard you were from Argentina

Nah. Sam is retarded and pewdiepie is smart.

based Sam

>>>/coli/

thanks my dude

SUSPECT SEEN FLEEING THE SCENE IN HIS SILVER DODGE CHALLENGER

I always thought that his edginess was his way of pandering to a specific audience, unless donating 5000$ of his own money, that im assuming he doesnt have much of, to the Stomer his idea of an ebin joke? How far away is he from literally attending white supremecist rallies

Eat a bullet mudslime

You realize you just generalized an entire race.... which is exactly what racism is...

too bad this turned out to true.

>gave $5000 to the daily stormer
>can't afford insurance

M...MR MERCEDES?

Made me giggle, desu, m80s.

Post a full body shot.

I like you. But stay out of my country.

>Average newsworker salary.
LOL. Might have to ask mummy for some money.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,”

I just did. OMG its exhilarting. finally let out all that pent up racism i've bottled up all these years.

thanks user!

>Pewdiepie isn't really racist.

kek. why do people make such a big thing out of this? so what if he's racist? so what if he's not? does it affect his content if he's racist or not? does it blacken out the sun if he is or he's not? jfc

Nah, he'll die in some other way, he has too many fans around the world that will support him even if he's a closet racist

Fair, the problem with Pewdiepie is that he's not a native english speaker and saying "nigger" out of nowhere as an insult means that word is in his vocabulary and has been for a little while, maybe he lurked too much or maybe he hanged out with others who constantly said the word, like Idubbz or whatever he's called
Honestly though the dude is a fucking moron, it's like he constantly wants attention somehow, english is not his first language so he has to think before talking and after the shit he went through with the "nazi" antisemitism jokes he still keeps fucking it up
I get it, the dude doesn't care anymore but still, it's like he unconsciously wants people to talk about him

so fucking based

but that's just cringey and gay though. What a faggot lol.