If you are older than 35 can you share some wisdom with me?

>If you are older than 35 can you share some wisdom with me?
>Can we talk?

Don't get married
Don't pull a gun on your wife
Don't yell at the judge
Don't try to fight your cellie
Don't start doing heroin as soon as you get out

I'm turning 30

I am quite successful right now and doing very well for a long time now, the thing is I am alone and have no gf or wife. I focused most of my life on a career and becoming successful however now I'm starting to wonder what to do and looking for advice from someone older with some wisdom to help me on this path.

there is no wisdom in simply being older. you have to accrue life experience

Who are you quoting?

learn how to greentext
lurk more

/thread

Dont trust any girls named liz, they're manipulative bitches

>I am alone and have no gf or wife. I focused most of my life on a career and becoming successful
You are on the right path. NEVER get married. If you do, DO NOT EVER pull a gun on your wife. If you do, DO NOT yell at the judge. If you do, DO NOT try to fight your cellmate. When you get out, STAY AWAY from heroin.

37 here
Do not under any circumstances have a kid with a hoodrat. I did because she was hot and amazing in bed.
Now she's a washed up 30 year old drug addict that lives with her dad, and my 12 year old daughter hates my guts.
Oh, and between child support and health insurance for my kid, I'm out about $900 a month

Did you cum in her on purpose?

23 here.

47 here. "Life is shit and then you die" is the top of human wisdom you can possibly access.

expecting a baby sister
parents abort
divorce
grow up with single mom
resent mom
mom pill head
no school
self diagnose diabetes

calle calle

We were off and on for about 7 years so yes. Got pregnant after 5. She was always a slut, but she went fucking berserk after she had our daughter. I got off the drugs, but she kicked that shit into overdrive.

just go to venezuela or colombia and hit up the stripclubs (they're actually houses).
bang solid 9's or 10's for about 70 usd.
make sure you get a fair exchange when you get there. banks are okay, but some taxis or at airports can give you a higher rate of exchange.

96 here, it was a different time.

32 here.

If you date a woman and she doesn't turn her phone off, don't go further.

Don't have kids with or marry a woman who is prone to crying over nothing or drama fueled.

Focus on yourself until you are 25/30, be in a good place before you get into a relationship.

Save for your future. Put off spending today whenever you can.

Eat good fresh food, no processed shite.

Work on yourself. Be it physically or mentally, but always work to be better tomorrow than you are today, no matter how cheesy that sounds.

Confidence will open doors, arrogance will slam them shut. Be confident, but be humble.

If you find yourself with kids, be traditional as much as you can. Don't let anyone tell you how to raise them, but take advice, it takes a village.

If you haven't been punched in the face for stepping out of line, you don't know anything, losing a fight will make you self reflective, winning a fight will make you feel like a champion.

Don't be a bully, defend people who can't defend themselves anytime you can. Do not put yourself at great risk being a good guy, sometimes calling the police is the right choice.

Don't run from your problems, they will always 100% catch up.

Meditate. I don't mean build a zen garden and hum. I mean be reflective in your downtime and enjoy silence when you can.

Have hobbies. Doesn't matter what they are, hobbies make you more interesting.

Read. Read fiction and non-fiction with the same vigour, it will serve you.

>If you date a woman and she doesn't turn her phone off, don't go further.
lol

When dating you are presenting the best version of you, it's like a sales pitch. If she won't turn her phone off / put it on silent she's half way out the door. If she answers texts etc, she just isnt interested at all, save yourself the problems she's going to cause and get out.

It's a simple respect thing, and men should do the same. You've arranged a date to meet someone and get to know them, turn off your fucking phones so you have a chance at actually connecting.

>he's never dated a doctor or a CEO
>he thinks social interaction and food eating is an excuse to let profits drop or people die in an emergency situation

Not all situations are the same. Life isn't black and white.
I had to leave a date when my mom had a stroke, but I had prior reference of thinking she was recovering from a heart attack. My date was alright with me checking my phone but everyone's different. what could be a dealbreaker for user might not be for me.

Yeah people who browse this website totally just have doctors and CEOs lined up to fuck them. Are you a butthurt roastie by chance? Get off of fucking fagbook for once and look at the world around you.

You probably shouldn't be on a date if someones life depends on you being available

Nah bro you need to have your phone turned off to eat fucking burger king with some scumfuck to get to know them

Of course there is grey, im not talking about such a circumstance, I was commenting on everything supposed to be fine and there is no genuine reason. Of course if there is circumstances where it would be ok, I didn't think this needed to be explained.

Are you a programmer by any chance?

Freudian projection

everything you know is wrong

Or -- POSSIBLY -- you could go on dates and leave your phone turned on because you aren't some Luddite stuck in the 20th century who doesn't understand the importance of modern communication and who calls anyone who disagrees a "roastie".

>Don't pull a gun on your wife
sound advice

CEOs don't go on dates. By the point you're a CEO you're either married or consisting on a steady diet of expensive prostitutes.

Totally missing the point. isn't saying that you should ignore an emergency situation or a special case. He's talking about the dimwitted cunts who spend every idle moment staring at their phones, mindlessly browsing social media.

Finally, someone understands a simple point.

Buzzword bingo! "Projection" was the last word I needed, now I can go to the early bird special at Denny's! Thanks, user!

If you can't spend an hour or two away from social media, you're invariably an awful person.

>N-No what I meant was if you date a specific type of woman under these specific circumstances...

Phones are also used for telephone calls

I'm only 26 but I might have some snippets.
-Don't be the clown of your friends group, you may get some laughs but when you get older, they respect you less and do nasty shit to you because you invite it.
-Keep politics out of your public profile, people will always hold them to you and you can't write it off like in a spoken conversation.
-Stay away from Bipolar/BPD chicks, they will say anything to keep you but they will devour you until you're nothing but a punching bag.
-Don't have a sob story, you don't need pity in your life and you don't need therapists for buddies.

Also, stay fit.

You're a degenerate, or nigger, but more likely a larper. Kys either way

>friends group
>public profile
What is this normie advice for normies

Nigger, for fuck sake. Of course if you're on a date with say, a doctor who is on call, you can expect it to happen, you'd be aware going in, but the chances of that are slim. The vast majority of people here will date 'normies'. If you're with someone who doesn't have a job or situation that requires their phone on at all times, then their phone should be fucking off for the date. It isn't a hard concept you fucking mongo.

Yes, an actual observable phenomenon which just took place in this thread with your post is dismissable. By the word "buzzword". Do you even see what you're posting? You look ridiculous.

>THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THIS POINT CAN BE CONSTRUED I AM A RETARDED PHONEPOSTER HELP ME SPELLCHECK

>situation that requires their phone on at all times
Like having family members who could need you at any time? Your dog could die on a date if your phone's turned off. Why turn your phone off? It's idiotic! Your phone must be on at all times to account for emergency situations. What if North Korea launches a nuke while you're at Red Lobster? Is Red Lobster really worth not being aware of that?

49 here.

Was a pretty good list, until I got to:

>Don't be a bully

Sure

>defend people who can't defend themselves anytime you can

wut

>Do not put yourself at great risk being a good guy, sometimes calling the police is the right choice.

Calling the cops is always the right choice. They're heavily armed and paid to "get involved".

If it's not worth the police's attention, it's not a situation you should be involved in.

You're not making a telephone call in the middle of a date.

>It isn't a hard concept you fucking mongo.
What you're saying there isn't a hard concept at all, the problem is that
is a vastly different concept, you've moved the goalposts because your wordy but reasonable explanation isn't as snappy as that idiotic, nonsensical one-liner

Are you mad?

As a CEO doctor, I often have had to.

Watch more movi, you get a better seat in hell if you've logged over 4000 of them on letterboxd

I learned this the hard way. I am 28 and was trying to be a clown in grad school a few years ago for some stupid reason liking the attention or something. One reason I never got a job before graduation is all that bullshit caught up with me and I got a reputation as not serious. So I have had to get a entry level job and start from scratch rather than the ideal of getting a mentor and starting in the middle.

Television and Film?

>it takes a village
That is too true.

>t. braindead roastie who constantly has to check facebook to see all the CUHHHRAZY road trips she's missing out on

Jesus fuck, nice platitudes babby.
OP said 35+ for a reason.

Not everyone is "le epic 4channer ecks dee" and even some of you fags leak your cringy bullshit into real life.

Do you believe that life prior to the availability of easily portable cellphones was some kind of hellish dystopia where everyone was constantly blindsided by severe personal tragedies?

And now you resorted to nonsense memes because you got blown the fuck out, alright

>le btfo!
>t. loser

>your public profile

Your what now?

Well, there were carphones and pagers and carrier servants who would manually transport critical information when needed. Should someone in the 19th century have banned all interaction from servants when courting, you fucking numskull?

what do the light blue stars represent?

You don't know shit.

thanks man, we all need this.

Tfw 20, this thread has helped me. How do old anons keep their head up in tough times that might never go away? I might never be able to lift or wrestle again due to the buildup of injuries/upcoming surgery, and I might be diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis soon. And the future career-wise is uncertain, with Grad school in doubt. Plus, just got rejected by a really qt grill.

I always told myself even if the world goes to hell I should have my hope and dignity by my side but it's getting hard

>DO NOT EVER pull a gun on your wife. If you do, DO NOT yell at the judge
fuck how did it got even funnier this time?

In the last two hours, what critical, extremely time-sensitive information have you received? There's an overwhelming chance that it's none at all. Because you being contacted out of the blue to prevent some imminent disaster isn't something that actually happens very often, if at all. You know very well that this argumentation is just mental gymnastics in order to justify your inability to put down your digital pacifier.

>just got rejected by a really qt grill

There will always be more. Pussy is a renewable resource.

I've received 22 texts in the last two hours and all of them had to do with the state of my business and were extremely important.

Your post was very revealing about the state of YOUR life, however. I get why you can't grok.

gotta side with you on this one. i can understand why it might be considered rude to constantly play on your phone while on a date, sure, but there's nothing wrong with having a look now and again

Any advice for a stunted 20 year old?

>I've received 22 texts in the last two hours and all of them had to do with the state of my business and were extremely important.

Is this an average for you during two hours of off-time? Would your life or business change noticeably if you did not receive these texts during this period?

Clean your room.

>I might never be able to lift or wrestle again due to the buildup of injuries/upcoming surgery, and I might be diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis soon.

Took the medical advice of an ambitious High School football coach, I see...

>Stay away from BPD chicks

Came here to say this

Some of us don't even have that, try to be positive of your current situation

Learn to network. Even if you're introverted or hate the phoniness of it all, it's a necessary skill. Make good first impressions. Tell everyone you meet in a professional capacity what you do. People remember.

Take risks. Apply for things even if you don't think you'll get it or lack the qualifications.

Don't take rejection personally. Anyone who wants to make you feel like shit is doing because they get off on it. That's there issue, not yours.

Travel. Seriously, travel any chance you get.

Thanks Jordan

>Travel. Seriously, travel any chance you get.

I travel a lot, I'm successful after all

Well wrestling. but eh