Villains who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vq_k0yqq88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>saved her and the kid from an alien invasion
>betrayed by both of them at every turn
In what way was he the villain?

He raped and killed a girl

The entire point of this movie is that you're kept guessing about whether or not he's telling the truth or is just a psychopath, when in the end you discover that it's both. Destroying black and white morality basically.

Prove it

He literally did nothing wrong

don't understand how he was a bad guy

Foot kino

I liked the ending. valve movie should not be made though

He was a conservative.

I can't because i can't investigate a fictional place but he had personal belongings of a girl who disappeared. He was also claiming that girl was his daughter and she wasn't. The screenwriter was heavily implying he killed her.

>it's okay to kidnap a woman and make her surrogate mother your replacement daughter by forcibly artificially inseminating her in your underground bunker because she violated the NAP

Outside of the robbing, betraying, cop killing, prostitute murdering, and drug use he really didn't do anything wrong

I think of it like a 9 month of prison for killing someone.

He didn't even want to be compensated for the loss of his investment of years upon years of raising his daughter.

Guy was a saint.

He took the girl so he could use her as a sex slave. He only saved the guy out of pity and communicated after killing him that he didn't want him around.

He let MEW piss in a toilet. Thats a waste of good piss

Because he wasn't. This movie was so bad I think I repressed it.

Immortan Joe
>gives his people water in exchange for their help to kill robbers
>gives hot women water,books,and protection in ecchange for being surrogate mothers
>they betray him because they want to go to a place run by women
>uses bad guys (Mad Max) to get clean blood and use it to help his people
>based

those were all in self defense anyway

But her feet are disgusting.

How

Shit movie.

Didn't he even try to stand down after he realized it wouldn't work? I don't think he was supposed to be seen as a bad guy by the end of the movie. He was just pulling this stunt so that the issue would go public.

Yes. " I'm not about to kill 80,000 innocent people! Do you think I'm out of my fucking mind? We bluffed, they called it. The mission is over."

And Kyle Reese even said he agreed with what he was doing. "Sir, we know why you're out here. God knows, I agree with you. "

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Violate the NAP, get slapped

He voted drumpf

He procreated with Rosanne Barr.
There was a documentary series about it,forget what it was called,I think Dan's Wife or something.

But this thread's for villains...

he was bad because he wanted to kill the sea dindus (pirates)

youtube.com/watch?v=8vq_k0yqq88

Can't wait for the sequel, which will be a 20 minute montage of the humans firebombing Pandora to the soundtrack of Kid Rock.

That piece *didn't* really work, though.

It was kinda implied that Emmet and Howard had a bad history together and that Howard was a good father, who was obsessed with work and had social issues. I wouldn't be surprised if Emmet and Megan had a thing and/ or Megan got pregnant. Emmet seemed like a closet asshole the whole movie.

> kidnap, rape and murder a girl
> assault and kidnap a chick
> murder a guy
> try to murder the chick
> literally did nothing wrong!

in beautifully rendered 3d

The man bought an old lady some flowers. Class act.

> invade someone else’s home
> kill them
> use scarce resources to create an army
> capture and kill random people
> kidnap and rape chicks
> force them to give birth to your genetically retarded babies
> try to kill people who want to leave
> based!

The only 'bad' thing he did was manipulate some dweeb into wanting to fuck a robot

He was a wise counsellor, allying with the power of Saruman was the right thing to do for Rohan.

He was just doing his job...

b-but he made the King's skin grey. He's EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL

Without the grey skin they would have had a really hard time selling that he was an evil viletongue.

>ywn chain up a blind dilf war vet and force feed him is own cum

Unironically agree

This is an unironic post. He was definitely a 'bad guy', but he also did nothing wrong.

he lost to the power of YAAAASS QUEEN

What did he do to make you think he is a bad guy?

>using multiple 25lb plates instead of 45s

props department confirmed DYEL

Well I mean he's a criminal. Mike is a samurai. He's corrupted, but he has a code. He works on the wrong side, but in the way the he works, he's completely lawful.

He's probably the best person out of any in-universe character other than hank

>being a criminal makes you a bad guy
I see what you're saying, but that's a pretty limited reason. Working outside the restrictions of the law doesn't make you a bad guy. I still don't see what would make him a villain at all. Unless breaking the law alone is merit enough for that.

I've had this discussion before

Ex Machina was literally some scientist inviting a guy to do an innocent experiment and the retard let his loneliness get them all killed at the hands of a machine

Obligatory.

I've thought about this a lot. But ultimately all of Mike's planning couldn't prepare him for the chaos that was Walt. His grandaughter got zero of the money he worked so hard for. Of course you could say it's all Walt's fault, but Mike is still responsible in the fact that he continued to work through the criminal element and that ultimately it came back to bite him in the ass and that everything he did was for nothing. Mike is the most tragic character to me.

I can see why he's dislikable, he tailored the attributes of the robot specifically to fuck with the person he invited into his home.

But he was 100% right in his conclusion. The robot did anything it could to escape, it manipulated, it lied over and over. He was a cock, but not really a villain.

He abandoned his men when the zombies were let into the complex

If not for that then I'd agree

He just wanted to take his best friend's wife and son for himself and play hero in a post-apocalyptic world what's so wrong with that?

I still don't know what the point of that film was

Like, was Oscar Isaac supposed to be an evil rapist cause he built the robots and fucked them? He didn't know they were alive, so I would say no

Was it supposed to be some kind of Shakespearean tragedy about a man who let his crippling desperation get him and a man who were working on an experiment that would change the world and make them famous die because he was so easily manipulated by what he perceived to be a beautiful woman?

sauce???

Life.

This. I fucking loved that game, and her as a character.

The Colonel genuinely did not a single thing wrong. If you're whining about the treatment of the Na'vi, the way colonists treated the First Nation groups were a hundred times worse

The humans went OUT OF THEIR WAY to try and reach a middle ground with the tree niggers. They even went so far as to spend billions to make human/Navi hybrids that humans could pilot SOLELY to try and get the Navi to come to the negotiating table.

Also worth noting: This was Jake's ONLY JOB and he doesn't even tell the Navi what the humans are planning till gunships are literally en route.

Fuck this movie makes me so angry.