What the fuck did they mean by this?

What the fuck did they mean by this?

>IMG_2805.png
fuck off phonefag

Nazis are beta homos, imo.

just angry leftists grasping for straws

Wheelchair mafia is ramping up, and if you don't steer clear, you're getting rolled.

Why does Sup Forums always get spammed with this stupid politics shit

I'm pretty sure phoneposter images just say image.png

meme warfare

Because Sup Forums strongly believes in the protection of art and history, while leftists would have it wiped out. It's why Sup Forums successfully riled us up.

@87580968
>is ramping up
You don't deserve the (You) for that. Disgusting.

It's a "leftists lump totally disparate groups together in order to defend their own heinous actions or demean those who disagree with them" episode.

The political beliefs of war veterans would appaul leftists. The people who helped defeat the Nazis would be accused of being Nazis today.

ww2 veterans are some of the most racist red pilled people out there. They fought Germany to keep Hitler away from controlling everything they really don't care about the kikes and none of that shit. They were definitely not leftists.

Because Sup Forums can't seem to stay in their own board

d u b s

That's fine if you just take pictures of them and paint them as agreeing with antifa.

this

Because this is the board with the most redditors. It's important to redpill them with the truth.

>Sup Forums strongly believes in the protection of art and history
You guys really don't, like I'm sure you're joking, but for the sake of everyone here, Sup Forums is where art discussion goes to get raped in the cunny. Most threads are people baiting with RT scores.

mmmh, dat rumble in my tummy. seems like I'm going to take a shit :3