You may only post in this thread if your cunt is at least a Global Power

You may only post in this thread if your cunt is at least a Global Power.

Not so fast Russia, France and Germany!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/30/rising-number-of-british-businesses-want-to-abandon-metric-use-old-measurements/
cbc.ca/beta/news/business/gdp-q2-statistics-canada-1.3742437
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11489170/Huge-US-aircraft-carrier-too-big-to-dock-in-Portsmouth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k dad.

>study

Ha, pretty sure the chinks are the second most powerful.

Greetings fellow Global Power Or Above

Who /worldpower/ here

Sorry leaf but you are not allowed to post in this epic bread.

shut the fuck up leaf, and get out of this thread. This is a USA #1 thread

>global power
>that ramp

I love you son

Nice meme

What the fuck is this a joke lol "funny" as always Britain

1) Russia is probably more loyal than you
2) Russia scares more people than you

I'd rather be allied with Russia than you.

> Regional power
> Region is USA and Canada (maybe greenland/mexico)
Lol

France absolutely BTFO, Farage strikes again

>Grocers and butchers across Britain are demanding the right to go back to using traditional British units of measurement after Brexit.

>Currently, British traders are allowed to display traditional measurements but they must be accompanied by their metric equivalents, and all transactions must officially be conducted in metric.

>The British people have proved resistant to attempts at metrification over the past six decades, with road distances still officially measured in miles and yards, and draught beer and cider still legally sold by the pint.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/30/rising-number-of-british-businesses-want-to-abandon-metric-use-old-measurements/

>Bong being delusional as usual

Who /United/ here?

Good to know. Also our black ops SAS has the best training in the world.

>insulting the bongs on anything related to naval warfare

M8 the ramp may be ridiculous as fuck but they could still curbstomp any of our ships in a 1v1

It's in their blood

NICE

AHAHAHA YESSSSS

We're all just America's ass slaves.
Don't get any illusions.

Where da [literally any other nationality] bitches at?

it doesn't mean 'power to project within your region' it means you are the most powerful within the region that you are in

>muh soft power
Kek Brits are so delusional

the picture wouldnt be complete without an Australian running along asking to come too

>Grocers and butchers across Britain are demanding the right to go back to using traditional British units of measurement

You do know WHY they want that so badly, right?

I'd say France and China are global powers as well, desu

And how is it a bad thing? Better than being Putin's or chinks bitch.

No, why?

Without Great Britain, there would be no United States of America.

/thread,

>Local power - South Korea
Local power compared to what, the other half of Korea?

YOU ARE SMALL FRY KOREA WE WILL WHITE ALL OF YOUR WOMEN

good post

Looking for Maltese?

Gb Stronk

We are a local power, deal with it, faggots.

Hello

>Threatening to white asian country
>Can't even stop browning of white countries

Hello yes

A fucking leaf!

>UK

yeah that's cool but where's the British empire ranked mate?

Do you even need to ask m8

The chinks have limited force projection and hasn't been directly involved in a conflict since the korean war.

Canada: We're Better Than Mexico™

I don't mean to sound ignorant but I am on this. Is the UK actually considered a country of its own? I thought it was a union of separate countries. Not like US

The United Kingdom is made of 4 countries: England, Wales (the bit that sticks out to the West), Scotland (Top half, much less densely populated than England) and Northern Ireland. Ireland is a different country but we are special m8s with them.

We are currently in a union with these countries in a similar way you have US states. Some Scots want to leave because the Scots are extremely butthurt at us English, even though they proportionally are a net loss on the Union (they get free University tuition for example).

The thing about being a global power is countries ability of force projection. That being said I think both UK with it's quality navy and Russia qualify for that.
Why Russians one may ask ? The thing is even with their equipment age varying to enourmous extenses, they are still able to engage in most war theaters thanks to their vast teritory. As much as I hate it, they are still a force to reckon with, especially with their stockpile of nuclear ICMBs.

So do all official dealings (treaties, trade deals, etc) go through the UK as a whole, in the same way that it's not possible for another country to negotiate a trade deal with just one US state?

that's a tiny ass aircraft carrier

France is most definitely a global power. They're the only cunts outside of you and us that have global force projection capability.

Russia I would also count as mostly one since they're country is so fuckhuge that they basically border two continent's worth of countries without even trying.

t. Zhang

All of the countries send MPs (Members of Parliament) from their constituencies to the House of Commons (the same as your House of Representatives). The House of Commons makes laws. The party with the most seats (currently the Tories) usually has a majority in the House and is considered the elected Party. A Prime Minister is then selected from the winning Party and they then have a mandate to act on the public's wishes similar to a President. This is then the Party that does deals etc and acts on the United Kingdom's behalf.

However there is also a Scottish Parliament and a Welsh Parliament that have some powers to create laws, but they do not usurp the House of Commons.

The House of Lords is similar to your Senate but they do no create laws, instead discussing laws and suggesting amendments. Lords are knighted and then they can sit in the House of Lords. It's a similar system to your Supreme Court where the current Party in power tries to fill the Lords with people of their own political alignment.

The House of Lords is a bit retarded desu.

"I'm proud of you, dad!" Skates off into the sunset, together.

Every single country's special forces are the best in the world.

>That carrier ramp
Seriously, when will ramplets learn?

Canada is a global power.

A GLOBAL POWER OF LOVE!!!

This leaf may stay

Come back when your slanteyed masters back in Beijing can project power outside your region.

Pottery m8, god save the Queen.

I honestly feel bad for you lads and hope you get better. ;__;

cbc.ca/beta/news/business/gdp-q2-statistics-canada-1.3742437

>The UK

Rolf

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

We learned from the best. Like father like son.

>A FUCKING RAMP

And still second best. Eat shit rest of the world are you even trying.

>India

cos there gay lol
also ur mum

Imagine trying to invade India. Their scorched earth policy would involve shitting everywhere, so any gains you would make would be at the expense of many soldiers' lives, as the parasites and disease that native Indians have built resistances to would cut down the manpower of your army.

Perhaps India would utilize its new missiles to launch shit payloads into the invading army, just to spit in the wound.

We are a local power only because there is hardly any state that functions South of us till you get to Israel. Europe is Europe. Some irrelevant states to the East and Russians up North. yay?

Truly a superpooer

fuck off gommie nobody likes you

>superpooper by 2020 son of bitch chinese dog

hello dad, nice carrier you have there

whats that? you only have one?

its alright, we all get old and die eventually~

that study is pretty fucking stupid

the USA is the only power in this world. all other nations are a bunch of pussy cunts subservient in every possible way. why else do you think the NSA can spy on you, kidnap your citizens, house armies, and essentially control the global currency exchange by enforcing the dollar as the only worthwhile currency? i mean the examples are limitless.

the uk ain't shit but the us's bitch, and so's the rest of the world. why? cuz G.

Look at that beautiful ramp.

how about
>you can only post here if your country has more than one aircraft carrier
op op op... not so fast "Great" Britain

>UK, Global power

How?

Also: this

Okay dear.

Is Canada still on fire?

>tfw my state is a global power
American by birth, Texan by the grace of God

It is. Economy shrunk by several percentage points last month

world power reporting in

Yeah you and Mexico

alberta white, looking for new home. How many niggers are in texax?

dad likes me best

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

alright trudeo, when you get a real military you can come play with the big boys

Checked

Also, that's what they get for trying to appeal to Slannesh. Filthy fucking heretics

I thought Filipinos were the most powerful race on earth?

Fuckin aussie cunt, I'm a one man nigger-killing machine. I could literally have my own personal flag

Stay out if Austin, Houston, and Dallas and you'll be fine. Our niggers and spics tend to behave themselves, Dallas shooter notwithstanding.

Look

Its clear that there is a master race in the world, and that race is anglos.

leaf overload leaf overload

does not compute

How the fuck did aussie make level 3 power?
Our military are obsessed entirely with either sexually abusing each other, or stamping out abuse.

England I saw one of your helicopters crash last year.
Confirmed for shit tier power.

It says regional power
Oceania power.

I have literally no idea, but hey, we have carriers somehow

civil war soon I hope, fuck this countries lack of ability to look after itself

Congrats on beating cancer dad.

it also says we have 2 thirds the actual population we have, and 1 3rd the naval power

Australia has no carriers.
It has 2 LHD's.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11489170/Huge-US-aircraft-carrier-too-big-to-dock-in-Portsmouth.html

second place if you consider the US russia and china in a dead heat for first.

Sup.

Am I good enough sempai?

we have two light carriers designated as LHDs for political reasons

dont worry korea, when japan takes their clay back you'll be a power again