Cary Fukunaga's IT

Would it have been better than the final movie?

>Bill doesn't stutter.

>Pennywise controls Georgie like a puppet during his encounter with Bill, and chases after Bill in all fours with Georgie's corpse strapped to his back.

>Bill has a second encounter with It, in which he sees red balloons rise from the Barrens and morph into floating body parts of dead kids.

>It appears to Stan as a nude woman who is beautiful from the waist up and horribly decomposed from the waist down.

>Eddie's encounter with the Leper happens off-screen.

>Mike's grandfather tells him about the fire at the Black Spot and how it appeared as if something was controlling the racist mob.

>Henry Bowers rapes a sheep, cums on Eddie's birthday cake (which the Losers eat) and kills Belch under Pennywise's influence.

>Patrick Hockstetter is a pyromaniac who likes to torture small animals with firecrackers.

>The Losers get into a firecracker fight with Henry and his gang rather than a rock fight.

>The Losers build the smokehole and Bill has a vision of It's first encouunter with primitive humans.

>Will Poulter was originally cast as Pennywise by Fukunaga, but dropped out due to scheduling conflicts when filming was delayed due to Fukunaga being replaced by Andres Muschetti.

>Mark Rylance, Ben Mendelsohn, Kirk Acevedo, Richard Armitage, Hugo Weaving and Tilda Swinton were considered for the role before Bill Skarsgard was cast.

Some of this is good, some is shit

So it would probably end on the same level

I saw his name in the credits, so im guessing they kept some of his ideas

Eh I don't think Poulter would have been better. Would rather see Bill Skarsgard's in the Fukanaga script.

If Finn was still in it then sure

Finn as Richie is actually the only full holdover from Cary's IT. Finn was only in Stranger Things because Cary's IT got pulled by WB.

I thought Bill was very good in IT.

If the acting was more necessary for Pennywise, like the made-for-tv one that I'd think that Tilda would've been incredible. But honestly many actors could've pulled off Pennywise in the new one.

>Bill has a second encounter with It, in which he sees red balloons rise from the Barrens and morph into floating body parts of dead kids.

>It appears to Stan as a nude woman who is beautiful from the waist up and horribly decomposed from the waist down.

>Mike's grandfather tells him about the fire at the Black Spot and how it appeared as if something was controlling the racist mob.

>Patrick Hockstetter is a pyromaniac who likes to torture small animals with firecrackers.

>The Losers build the smokehole and Bill has a vision of It's first encouunter with primitive humans.

Shame these weren't included. Would've been bretty gud.

Cary left because they cut out most of the sexual stuff right?

>>Bill doesn't stutter.
why change that
its like 30% of his character that he stutters

Allegedly.

>something was controlling the racist mob.
Yeah, Trump.

>Wanted Pennywise to fuck Bev
Jesus Fukanaga

What a coincidence seeing how IT ripped off Stranger Things

>Henry Bowers rapes a sheep, cums on Eddie's birthday cake (which the Losers eat)

Fukunaga's got some issues.

>tilda
would have been interesting

>Tilda Swinton

I kinda' want this in the sequel now.

does it actually serve a purpose?

>primitive man encounters Pennywise
Fuck, that would have been great. I hope they incorporate it into the second movie with all the Turtle and Drider exposition. To be honest, you could probably make another movie about Pennywise's influence over Derry with all it's history.

its used to show how in control bill is
when he's stuttering, he's a scared little kid
when he stops suddenly, its because he's taking control of things.
you may have noticed he didn't stutter once in the final confrontation with IT.
its more of a thing in the book, theres this line Bill constantly tries to repeat
>he thrusts his hands against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts
which is kinda a spooky line in the context of the story but he only tries to say it because its a challenging limerick for a kid with a speech impediment. he uses it as a mantra while fighting IT in the book to show how in control and unafraid he is, but its one of those things that requires a lot of internal dialogue to not look fucking stupid so it doesn't translate well to film. he only tries to say it a few times throughout the movie.
however interestingly enough, Pennywise says it just as he's sinking down the hole after losing to the losers. if you were wondering what the fuck IT said before "FEAR", thats it.

>tfw used to have a really shitty stutter as a kid
I really liked that aspect of his character.

I can't imagine either of those scenes being anything but comical, especially the latter.

There's a similar gag in Van Wilder.

He did control Georgie like a puppet though

Weaving apparently came closes to being cast.

Trump made me burn down a synagogue last night...

What a fucking homeschooler.

>>Bill doesn't stutter

Stopped reading right there

It was trash.

>seeing how IT ripped off Stranger Things

>that script

Pure trash.

>Stuttering Bill doesn't stutter
This right here means it would've been shit, regardless of the rest of it.

Woah!

>would've been shit, regardless

It was shit alright.
[does it Rick James style]

Unadulterated trash, satan.

the clown itself wasn't scary because CGI always looks fake as shit.