What's the moral of this story?

What's the moral of this story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsZSZ_vcCvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even fucking bad memories are worth saving, you blubbering pussy

Don't trust nerds

i wanted to fuck that girl so bad i jacked off and came in pants !

>Aposematism (from Greek ἀπό apo away, σῆμα sema sign) was a new term coined by Edward Bagnall Poulton for Alfred Russel Wallace's concept of warning coloration. It describes a family of antipredator adaptations in which a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators. Aposematism always involves an advertising signal. The warning signal may take the form of conspicuous animal coloration, sounds, odours or other perceivable characteristics. Aposematic signals are beneficial for both the predator and prey, since both avoid potential harm.

Even if they end badly, the important connections that you make in life are worthy of remembering.

women with dyed hair are batshit

After being lonely and emotionally depraved for long enough, misery and sadness will become enjoyable because at least you're feeling something again

Well put user.

That's the actual message.

This, and more generally, every experience in life has its own intrinsic worth regardless of its outcome.

Also, while bad experiences may cloud the good experiences during a particular period of your life, over time the good experiences will be more readily remembered and you will think of that period of your life much more fondly (see: rose-tinted glasses)

forgive and [forget]

Even though you may end up breaking up at the end, even though she may say no; it's worth it to try to create a relationship and to have known than to have never known.

This movie changed my life honestly. I got my first serious gf after taking this movie to heart. I decided I should try and experience love and take the consequences and risks. I'm glad I did.

everybody's gotta learn sometime

Fuck no they aren't, cut that cancer tumor off and leave it behind!

Thats great man.

Countdown until she leaves you = 3 - 6 years. Don't worry it will inevitably happen, just don't be stupid any get married/have kids and you won't lose much. Seen it too often and it is the best thing you can hope to see in a damn relationship.

You can't escape your mistakes.

if you don't learn from your mistakes your doomed to repeat them

This movie is hipster garbage

t. virgin

t. meanie

Shit happens and you need to learn from it rather than block it out

Healthy outlook.

women will screw you over, so it's best to sever your ties to them when they decide to "break up"

I fucking hate Charlie Kaufman and I dont even care if you call me a pleb for it.

I hope going through an ordeal like that strengthens the person that comes out the other side, user.

>projecting this much
Nigga we all virgins here

>Nigga we all virgins here
Speak for you'reself.

No need to lie about it user, we're all the same kind of loser here

nah. I can relate to this movie hard because I went through a similar thing. It means a lot more when you've had personal experience

I do relate to it and still think it's hot garbage

We all think that at one point or another, or maybe even pretty much all the time. And that's exactly where the protagonist has gone through.

The trailer for this movie set to ELO's Mr. Blue Sky is still, to this day, the best film trailer I have ever seen.

Nope. Loved and lost multiple times here and the scars remain, probably until I die. I feel like a virgin though.

well good for you then?

All women are worthless whores

I don't see why. That stuff wasn't me -- it was just things happening.

sick reference dude

the real moral is to stay away from women with hair paint in extravagant colors because they have issues.

No matter how much the bad times hurt, you never want to forget the good times that made it all worth it.

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
he meant

the only difference between women with dyed hair and women with undyed hair is that the former are broadcasting the presence of issues while the latter would rather let you learn it the hard way

>What's the moral of this story?
youtube.com/watch?v=wsZSZ_vcCvA