Where were you when American Horror Story took a stand?

Where were you when American Horror Story took a stand?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504676721355.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677481349.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm
rawstory.com/2017/09/conservatives-are-furious-that-american-horror-story-is-portraying-trump-fans-as-a-violent-cult/
ew.com/movies/2017/09/04/summer-box-office-fail/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're horrible monsters!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677481349.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

Are they really airing this propaganda on TV?

Season 7 looks like fun! Only watched the start of season 1 and hated it. While we are at it, which seasons are good?

Asylum is the only one I have been able to finish without stopping due to boredom

>that last one
>Oooh he put the evil hat on! Ooooooh!

>always portraying themselves as victims

libcucks...

Is this for real?

Thx, ouch!

>blue haired weirdo is a trump supporter
>the normal looking people are the ones upset cause hillary lost
this is such obvious propaganda that airing it will probably have the opposite effect that they want lmao

>Are they really airing this propaganda on TV?

Since the main character is a constantly nervous and morose Hillary-supporter you can take it as tongue-in-cheek, whether that was the intention or not.

rawstory.com/2017/09/conservatives-are-furious-that-american-horror-story-is-portraying-trump-fans-as-a-violent-cult/

>Are they really airing this propaganda on TV?
fuk

no

propaganda in the media

that's a very scary though idk what I'd do now
my life just took a very dark and unexpected turn at the prospect of having been fed propaganda through media conglomerates this whole time

oh no

Hilarious.

Why is anything with 'American' in the title always terrible?
That's not a dig against the country, just that movies and shows with that title are invariably terrible.

Jesus fucking christ, the butthurt that Trump caused will never end, will it?

I really hope he wins again just to see what will happen to America as a whole.

Modern day movies and shows in general are terrible

Is this supposed to be comedy?

Not always!

>you Sup Forums guys

American Beauty was good

No it wasn't.

>"How'd you lose that arm?"

>tongue-in-cheek

>it's just a tv show guys
>it's just a film guys
every time

propaganda normalization 101

brad falchuk (show's creator/producer) is a raving anti-trumper

WE MAINSTREAM N' SHIT

Once Upon a Time in America

THE STATE OF AMERICA

Holy fuck I love evan peters

What's this season about

normal ones? She is a lesbian dyke who is seeing imaginary clowns in the grocery store and easily triggered.

Boy they really nailed it. When I see some blue haired miscreant I immediately know that person must be a Trump supporter.

That does not have "American" in the title, but is one of my favorite movies ever.

Americans are like little kids

That's cheating, it has to have the word 'American' in the title.
American Haunting, American Pie, American Assassin, American Beauty, American Sniper, etc.

Sup Forums has gone too far

cringy hipsterfest
>my evil dad is literally a repressed homo nazi! nazis suck guys, amirite???

I agree us Europeans are so vastly superior that we are letting a group of sheep fuckers take over our country and turn it back to the stone age with their outdated muslim religion.

both are shit desu
i feel bad for americans and eurocucks

Why is anything with 'American' in the title always terrible?

try again sweetie

were you trying to prove his point or?

That's one exception, scientifically three examples are required to demonstrate a pattern.

I am pretty sure he is pointing out the irony of yurofags insulting americans

See
Somebody who has better taste in movies might have chosen American History X or American Graffiti over American Ninja and American Samurai.

>implying latin cartel second middle east america is any better

>implying koreas are better

>implying russia cyka is better

This is the funniest shit I've seen all day.

Coming to American was pretty good

>we are going to force globalism on you
no thank you, we don't like globalism
>fucking racists! are you afraid or something?
no, we just don't like globalism. it actually destroys indigenous races, cultures and history etc. france should be france. poland should be poland. japan should be japan etc. it doesn't even make sense that "appreciating different cultures" liberals support this.
>ha, ha, ha, look, he's afraid! let's mock him and socially pressure him! (don't think about it logically too much, viewers, just mock him)

this propaganda shit is getting blatant as fuck

So was An American Werewolf in London.

I think we have our three.

Damn that proves it.

American Werewolf in London
American Psycho
American Graffiti

I retract my statement.

>he

Ignoring it since it has been consistently garbage after season 2

REAL HUMAN BEAN

>Sup Forums assblasted normies this hard
This would be hilarious if I didn't have to deal with this shit getting shoved in my face 24/7

Is this real?

This gif in show form. Wonderful. So fun.

see

Holy shit I can't stop laughing

calling somebody AFRAID or SCARED is the new silence tactic

Sup Forums went too far and scared the shit out of hollywood.

In all honesty, I'm not a terribly political person but the left can consistently be counted on to spew hyperbolic horseshit into every TV show, movie and song every time there's a Republican president in office all the while declaring themselves the "counterculture" while having hegemonic control over the media. It's incredibly grating.

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
Is that kid supposed to be transgender?

>Since the main character is a constantly nervous and morose Hillary-supporter

she voted for Jill Stein and her wife was bitching her out about it in the middle of a crosswalk.

>Sup Forums went too far and scared the shit out of hollywood.

>the having hegemonic control over the media.
That meme is so tiringly wrong. Fox News has been the highest rated news network for how long? And all the popular radio talk show hosts are of the Limbaugh, Jonse and Hannity ilk.

The Sup Forums jokes of 2016 versus Sup Forums of 2006 meme sums it up pretty well.

I would argue most people consume media online now first. Even baby boomers do.

So curated news websites and front pages of internet give out news more than any cable channel and they're all liberal bent editorials.

>Picking meme movies
>Not picking American Splendor

>I'm not a terribly political person but the left can consistently be counted on to spew hyperbolic horseshit into every TV show, movie and song
Hence
ew.com/movies/2017/09/04/summer-box-office-fail/
And that's not even taking inflation into account

I'm sick of it. If something even has a hint of agenda in it, I'm not seeing it, much less supporting it with my money

Haven't seen it yet. Yeah, I know, I should.
But on the other hand, I've seen most of Cannon's output.

>>the having hegemonic control over the media.
>That meme is so tiringly wrong
sure thing bud

So FOX and a few radio personalities is an even counterbalance to the vast majority of cable TV, Hollywood as a whole, almost every newspaper/magazine and every late night talkshow host?

I know FOX and fags like Limbaugh like to jerk themselves off over "muh ratings" but having every other media outlet going against them it doesn't really count for much.

>Modern day movies and shows in general are terrible

Even discounting nostalgia and bias, there has been a lot more crap than good put out. I don't just mean good but really re-watchable. Especially movies.

A lot of them are just it feels like vaporware.

They rely on recycling past success because of bloated budgets and even those are horribly flawed. Look at Jurassic World versus Jurassic Park.

It's scary how few great things have been created in a very long time.

I will concede the point about talk radio but when it comes to Fox News have you ever considered the fact that being the only major right leaning news network around means not having to split their viewership with other outlets? The overall amount of people watching the multiple left leaning networks is comparable to people watching Fox combined, the caveat being that there are far more left leaning outlets which fracture their viewer base.

>8 months since he was elected
>over 8 months of Hollywood throwing a literal baby tantrum
When I think of the people who make stuff like this all I can imagine is a bunch of crying wojack images

Not usually one for Sup Forums conspiracies but when Liberals are throwing this big of a stink, it really does feel like some kind of weird alternate government has lost its hold over the populous and is now panicking

Haha, he's just a afraid, isn't he? Haha.

No borders! No genders!

Haters will say it's photoshopped

I would not call all the other networks left-leaning. MSNBC, for sure. CNN, shit, yes, left, no.

Or it's exactly what they want you to think. A fight between two sides controls the narrative. You still think of trump as an outsider when nobody that makes it through the vetting process is a true outsider.

They're all appendages to same animal. Even watching politicians using terms like shadow government when reality is they rub elbows with same people they're trying to shit on because the un-elected keep funding their campaigns.

It isn't a conspiracy, just a controlled fight to keep everyone looking where they want them to.

stop baiting

t. libtard

Oh look, it's another "Trump is controlled opposition/DNC plant" argument from another fence-sitting cuntflapper.
You're about 16 months overdue for this talking point.

American History X

Makes sense. His presidency sets new records for negativity as well. And I didn't think that was possible after the train wreck that was Bush.

I might actually watch this season.

All of these are beyond hilarious. And sadly, not really that far-fetched.

I liked Season 2, as well. That's the only one.

Nobody that makes it into that office is an outsider. None.

Trump has been rubbing elbows with people that control most of government for decades. You think of this stuff has various independent actors fighting it out but it's just more smoke to obfuscate the fact that nothing changes. Kind of like watching a wrestling storyline but bigger.

You cannot be that effective as a control and have outside actors.

>tfw Europe has reintroduced blasphemy laws

Meanwhile, in Australia, we're about to legalize butt pirates marrying. It's glorious.

TWO SEASONS?????

"Our opponents are blue haired basement dwellers who live with their parents and throw coffee on people they disagree with!"

If this isn't projection I don't know what is.

Hourly reminder that Jews are causing this to happen and to hate them

>(((Fox News)))
>conservative
get a load of this blue pill

kek
I'm pretty sure they're trying to draw a parallel between him and the TDKR shooter.

fucking KEK

I FUCKING THOUGHT THIS WAS AN EDIT

LMFAO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Kay. He can be le controlled opposition all he wants. Deportations up 130%, USA pulled out of globalist deals - trade and otherwise. Le controlled opposition is looking great to me.

You type like a tryhard 'intellectual' 16 year old that really figured it all out and nobody has the answers but you.

Thanks uncle Sup Forums

disgusting, how many of these are real? even as a spic I can see the obvious agenda