Uncanny Avengers 16 Storytime

This cover is a lie. Zombie Hulk is a Shogun, not a Mummy.

I wonder why the Hand doesn't do this more often

I really hope this ends with Zombie hulk joining the Avengers.

Shut up Toad, why are you even here?

Wait, Steve Rogers is the reason Hitler only had one ball? When did that happen?

Not gonna happen, Jennifer Walters' new solo is about her anger over Bruce's death, and Occupy Avengers is about Clint's guilt over the whole murder thing.

Toad, they turn their noses at you because you're a creepy super-villain and a murderer. And Sebastian Shaw actually made money by building Sentinels that genocided his own species.

It's a pity that Big Hero 6 were exiled from continuity, Japan is now defenseless and needs gaijin to save them.

Oh man, the Captain Hydra blowback is going to be savage.

Yeah, Steve Rogers is truly the hero in the position to do the most harm. Not Jessica Freaking Drew like Bendis claimed in Secret Invasion.

Marvel Universe Japan should have real Mechas and Sentai Heroes. I'd read it.

what about Grim Reaper and Scarlet Witch you special fucking snowflake

oh and technically Simon too

Rogue still remembers that time Scott Summers came up with a plan to stop the Juggernaut by having Adam-X ignite his blood. All he did was make the Unstoppable Juggernaut be an Unstopabble Juggernaut covered in flames causing more destruction.

NOT THEM GUNDAM!

I'm honestly surprised nobody's made toku-heroes canon in Marvel, given Battle Fever J.

>I dunno who it is
Deadpool confirmed for pleb

Don't lie Pietro, you got it from a James Bond movie

Anyone from /m/ mind explaining?

Deadpool is a Naruto fan, he's an Sup Forums guy, not /m/.

Are you being serious?

It's from Gurren Lagann right?

Not everyone remembers RX-78-2 by name. Be fair.

>Japan
>Nuclear Power
This won't end well

>Civil War II Aftermath
Wait, this story takes place a day after the Civil War II tie-in issue, and we're already at the Aftermath?

Anyway, that's that, hope you enjoyed.

Quicksilver is really one of my favourite parts about this team. He needs more love from Marvel but I know they'd just turn him into teen movie silver.

Has BH6 not made any re-appearance in modern continuity? Did marvel execs not give a shit about the movie or something?

Of course they give a fuck about the movie.
That's why they're keepiing its characters far far far far away from the cancerous cesspool that is current Marvel comcs.

There is actually the possibility that Disney won't let them use them in the comics so they can control the brand and how its used. The last time they were used was by Slott in Ends of the Earth, which was a few years before the movie.

IT'S A GUNDAM!

Captain America destroyed one of Hitlers testicles?

He's still got nothing on the Golden Age Human Torch, he burned Hitler alive.

There's a life size Gundam (RX-78-2 model to be precise) statue in japan, what's not to get?

Thats a nice cover

Disney is currently planning on making a BH6 tv series, so I'm sure they're keeping a tight rein on the brand right now.

Oh thank goodness.

I'm thinking that we'll basically get Zombie Hulk as a rogue villain for a while until someone can resurrect him properly. Like, he fucks off to the mountains for a year or so and pops up occasionally to beat up Iron Fist or something.

>using mask
>destroying the gundam

loved this issue, really like the dynamics of the group, they are competent, unlike the other teams.

The fact that they are all experienced heroes (unlike the other avengers team) and all got to train under old cap probably makes them the best team on earth right now.

Not that user but other than the obvious that im too shocked to explain I'm going to point out the most obscure trivia that Kamen Rider's traditional enemy is an actual branch of Hydra.

Steve raped Hitler during WW2, you didn't know?

OUTRAGE!

Was pretty good. Thanks.

For what?

I love villains chickening out on helping to save the day.

Maybe Rogue should just stop punching him.

Wait Shocker is a branch of Hydra? Since when?

Poor Toad, 2016 and he's still wearing the little jester poncho thing.

Terrible lost chance to see Shaw vs Hulk. I wanted to see how much kinetic energy he could absorb.

Yeah I was pretty saddened to see Shaw pussy out immediately

God I love Larrez/Curiel, this art is so sexy.

>Occupy Avengers is about Clint's guilt over the whole murder thing.
He doesn't seem to feel very guilty

He was signing autographs in the first issue

Since the very start. I might not be well versed on it too much but Shocker was originally a Hydra branch sent to Japan by the Nazis and all of that gobbledygook. It's probably been retconned since but I have no idea when.

Nah man I'm pretty sure you've read something somewhere that is completely bullshit

It's probably a random legend that wasn't actually true but noone is around to dispute it anymore in the future.

To be fair, that was plan Z or something. They tried more than a few other things before that.

YOU CRAZY BASTARDS! YOU DESTROYED THE GUNDAM!!!
all hope is lost

this is probably the ONLY good story line marvel got right in the last 10 years, and would be fine if it was the real end to Civil War 2

Unf?

plan 24
plan X