Let's say that you swapped all black people with white people in Detroit...

Let's say that you swapped all black people with white people in Detroit. They all start from the same economic positions as the black people they replaced. None of them come in with jobs or "privilege" of any kind.

1. Could they turn Detroit around?
2. How long would it take?
3. What would the turnaround look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE&ab_channel=CharlieBo313
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Valhalla in 7yrs

Violence would go down considerably. All the other benefits would follow

they would make it great again and then shitskins and niggers would start to move there and ruin it again

6 months and it's a shining crimeless metropolis again (as long as killing drug dealers is legal)

Probably not. Look at place like rural Appalachia.

what if they're regular white people. Not inbred mountain hicks?

That pic works as a great commercial for 2nd amendment and blacked dot com. He looks like he's being shot and cumming at the same time. Who thought niggers could be useful!

I would say that about 10yrs.

Steps:

1) Find jobs and get to a high position. It doesn't matter if it is outside detroit.

2) Try to pay so it looks prettier.

3) some locals entrepreneurs will try to make companies there since it would be cheap.

4) Land price start rising and big companies start making better locals.

Since whites don't commit as many crimes as black people we can asume there will be harmony.

After 20 years:

1) Black people and Hispanic people start moving in with the promise of wealth and shit

2) Parents catch up son/daughter having sex with lil tyrone/tyrona

3) other races start complaining that their bank account balance isn't increasing magically.

4) start chimping out because "MUH OPRESSIUN"

5) back to square 0

If only there was a free market...

Tbh I'm kind of OCD about my neighborhood being clean. On Sundays I walk around picking up trash, clean the sidewalks, edge the curbs, etc.

1. Yes
2. 6 months
3. Like the Erebor of american cars.

>1. Could they turn Detroit around?
Easily
>2. How long would it take?
As long as it takes grass, plants, and gardens to grow
>3. What would the turnaround look like?
Hanging Gardens

There's not much crime in rural Appalachia. There's also not much ambition. They live as theirfather's lived and their father's father before them. If they acquire a new piece of technology, they integrate it to their routine. There is a bit of inbreeding and a lot of Injun blood in those simple folk tied to tradition, but I doubt either of those things have anything to do with them being statistical outliers among the rest of the "white" population.

You've literally described a free-market dipshit

It's funny you should bring this up, OP.

There are several neighborhoods in Detroit which have already been infiltrated, taken over by whites and Yuppified.

>Pic related.

Given that Appalachia has 60% less crime than national average, that alone would be staggering difference. Who knows, perhaps it would brought jobmakers back to city, which is biggest problem in these cities.

You mean where a bunch of poor white people live together relatively peacefully without bothering anyone else?

The fucking horror user.
Let's hope it doesn't spread.

french fags get no say, dune coon loving cucks

And here it is. White privilege magic on full display.

If only White people allowed niggers to use "cultivation magic" to grow flora and care for their environment.

WHITEYYYYYY

STOP OPPRESSINGGGGGG

Absolutely disgusting. Lack of diversity makes it weak.

Except rural and urban are not the same. The population densities are different.

only if you don't swap the whites for blacks as well

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE&ab_channel=CharlieBo313

This is what fucking pisses me off. To have clean house, lawn, some flowers is for free, even people in our homeless communities do that.

People who get welfare become dependent on it and thus have a harder time getting on their own feet
You want to know what happens to the world when universal basic income becomes a thing, just look at what happened to black communities after 1965

The flowers and lawn bit aren't true in America. You don't own your lawn or flowers. They are leased to you for a season. We have seedless, non-propagating versions of everything. You don't want to look silly with last years flora growing in your lawn, do you?

the increased population density would generate increased commerce. if it had access to the outside world but was free from an influx of niggers then it would be a thriving city within 10 years.

we already know how that looks like

White Americans probably couldn't turn it around without niggers, there's the ironing.

That was entertaining, thanks.

how so? What do they bring to the table? ...aside from Fried Chicken.

I watch the shit out of this guy's channel. Feels like watching someone go on Safari but much more dangerous.

Free labour.

Part of me wants to turn Detroit around and reclaim it

But I know that the Dems have a political stranglehold on the city. It would be impossible

It's like this.

It took america less then 200 years to catch up to britian, both economically, and technologically.

That was when america was all white.

200 years after slavery, and niggers still sit around nigging about how hard life is, and blame the white men for shit.

If white Americans acted like that, america would be a white africa by now, rather than a superpower. Even though britian has no control over you anymore, you'd still claim we're holding you back.

So do I think white people could fix Detroit?
Absolutely.
But then you'd give niggers free roam again, and they'd tear that shit down while claiming you did it to oppress them.

I should start doing this.

1. Yes
2. 2 years
3.Any other nice city, but with booming car industry again.

Also, no niggers.

>As long as it takes grass, plants, and gardens to grow
This will actually be difficult. A lot of random yards in Detoilet have so much lead and poisons that just playing in the grass can make a kid retarded.

I was down there looking at cheap houses with a friend once who wanted to "invest". The white neighbors at one place told him to just give up and never attempt to live in Detroit. The super-liberal father had bought a gun, and their 1 year old had gotten lead poisoning just from being outside and eating shit out of their little hipster garden.

The guy decided to move to Ferndale afterwards.

that story is beautiful. I like when people stop having faith in chimp/human relations.