Watched the first episode and I'm already kinda 'eh' on the premise

Watched the first episode and I'm already kinda 'eh' on the premise.

Should I continue?

I liked it- but I ran out of steam 6 episodes in and just haven't really cared enough to pick back up again.

If you really like Bateman I'd say it's worth your time, but if not you're not missing a ton

too many literal fag scenes. Drop it now.

I loved it, people wanna hate it on so bad cause of the breaking bad comparisons. Its worth a watch atleast

It was okay but Bateman gets outclassed by everyone else.

Everyone get outclassed by bateman actually

Its alright as long as you can ignore the fact the writers didn't know money laundering works.

That's what it felt like in the first episode alright.

Sofia a cute!

It was alright until the liberal propganda kicked in and half the cast suddenly became homosexuals.

I'd jerk that tranny off

What?

There are 5 gay characters in the show, 3 of them main. There are some minor physical scenes.

Was this scene really necessary?

;_;

fbi agent and black are gay. Redneck right wing guy suddenly becomes gay out of nowhere etc. Breaking Bad is far better.

fags literally ruined it for me, I don't understand why they have to force this shit into every decent looking show now

it remains "meh" throughout

literally perfect

Because they'll make you care, even if you say you don't.

mad mommy!

cute tush

yeah maybe
It doesn't ever really build up steam even when the stakes are high there is literally no tension at all

It doesn't get better.

the fuck was that?

>there is literally no tension at all

Yeah this was odd during the very first episode when they're in the middle of that big confrontation. The main bad guy just had no intensity or charisma

I think it's very good. It stays interesting throughout and it has a very complicated plot compared to most modern television so that alone is an accomplishment. Bateman is very good in a dramatic role. He really embodies that protagonist's character very well.

The premise doesn't build up that much more. They get in a lot of trouble and a good number of things happen, but if you want some huge increase in excitement or tone you're not going to get it. I think it has a lot of quality but if you're not into the premise and style of the show you won't particularly enjoy it.

it's good if you've got nothing else to watch
7.5/10 for me

>Watched the first episode
thats as good as it gets, its all downhill from here

possum