To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

Nice bait OP, no one wants to move to a shithole anyways.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Consider telling that to Americans.

Who the fuck would want to live in Brazil?

Lol Brazil's about the last place I'd pick if I was looking to move to SA.

Wouldn't this be like a African coming on here and telling Europeans not to come to Ghana?

Shows you our power level.
You lost.

there's no one in the entire world except Haitians considering emigrating to brazil you dumb fuck

>1. We dont want you
Most brazilians live far away from the borders, and we do not have that much contact with outsiders, which makes brazilians love foreigners of any kind.
>2. We won't let you enter
Wrong.
>3. Naturalization takes 15 years - then we deport you anyway
Doubt it.
I am too lazy to answer the others, but you get the idea.

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
Why would anyone? I remember seeing this thread a while ago aswell. Really not surprised anymore when people bump shit.

Only venezuelans are dying to come here.

> hue shitposting

But seriously, we need to do something about the haitians niggers and chinks.

We are also getting a lot of chinks.

>repeating the purposefully hypocritical immigration meme a jap did a month ago

kek

too many brown people in this thread

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

See: Haitians come for 'gibs me that'. Chinks are also coming in masse because, well, I guess our laws (which are fucked) are still better than whatever exists in their totalitarian shithole.

kek nice

Why would I even want to?

My mind would be in a very dark place if it ever seriously pondered about the idea of setting foot in Brazil.

I met a Portuguese IT guy tonight who migrated to Ireland, he lives in Cork. His name is Jorge.

Isn't he Alberto Barbosa?
t. Alberto Barbosa

>Haitians come for 'gibs me that'.

oh shut up

most haitians come here because there are tales of jobs available in Brazil (there were), but they know they can't expect shit from the government from the moment they enter the country and have to spend 3 months in a crowded tent in the state of Acre eating bread and water that a local church supplies until some shady fuck comes pick them to work in extremely poor conditions in the middle of the Amazon building the latest hydroelectric plant

most bolivians here in são paulo actually regret coming here to work, koreans are literally enslaving them in sweatshops producing cheap clothing

and the chinks come here just for business, they are traders, if you haven't noticed the business between china and brazil has increased a lot this past decade and someone has to conduct it

coastal china is actually much better off than brazil, their economy isn't in a deep recession and their police don't even have to carry guns around

Nobody wants to live within 100 miles of you, smelly AIDS monkey. Now go back to ruining F2P online games.

I took this picture of him before I left him.

Which F2P one specifically are you talking about?
We ruin a lot of games, but I'm interested in knowing which one in 2016.
Shiet it's funny because I'm both portuguese and italian.

Oops it's Ireland nevermind, fuck your flag senpai

Fucking Anthony Bourdain got a noice tan going on.

>são paulo
fuck that gay city and fuck having to drive dozens of kilometers to work.

fucking cancer

Who in their right fucking mind would want to emigrate to Brazil? You'd have to be coming out of the Congo or something to consider Brazil a step up.

>considering emigrating to Brazil
lol

>anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

fuck off Manoel

Everytime I feel bad about my country I remind myself that at least we aren't Brazil

All I know about Brazil I learned during my days of League of Legends: You are all shit.

>No Brazilian company will hire a mudskin like you
>a mudskin
>like you
Nigger I'm so light you need sunglasses to look at me

who the fuck wants to emigrate into that shithole

See op, even Malaysia thinks you are shit, and my Singaporean friend tells me how shit Malaysia is all the time, so there you go, you are worse than Malaysia.

thats funny because everytime I feel bad about my country I remind myself that at least I'm not a t*rk

Fpbp
>implying they'd want to move from a shitty country to an even shittier country. Come on now zika brah

kek

my singaporean gf always tell me how malays are dumb and dirt