Is someone planning on storytiming the new Gotham Academy?

Is someone planning on storytiming the new Gotham Academy?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Gotham-Academy-Second-Semester/Issue-3?id=95207
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you keep spamming threads with this?

Let me rephrase that for you.

Someone storytime the new gotham academy.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Gotham-Academy-Second-Semester/Issue-3?id=95207

Second Semester has been kind of disappointing

It needs a mystery with real 'meat'. The only intriguing plot thread right now is what Eric's doing with the Arkham symbol/rune.

The fact Amy ia a Turbocunt doesnt help either.

I think the mysteries are part of the problem, but the other aspect is the characters. Semester 1 was built on character interaction/development. We barely have any of that here. I know people thought Olive was kind of boring, but I think that "everyman" protagonist is necessary in a book like this.

Olive also has the most direct link to the crazy side of Gotham out of the cast.

I also enjoy she's basically a young version of Liz from Hellboy in some respects

bump

Autist with with asinine fetishes.

He's got a DA full of pictures of Asami from Legend of Korra and some girl from RWBY destroying the environment and eating sandwiches.

>pictures of Asami from Legend of Korra and some girl from RWBY destroying the environment and eating sandwiches.

Wait, is this the same guy? He has to be one of the most obnoxious shitposters on Sup Forums

>I'm with you olive!
>is no where to be found on splash page
Has anybody else talked to her yet? Has she been confirmed real?

the end

No one I've seen except Olive.
Also she leave's no footprints in the snow, but cast a shadow.

Katherine is cute... CUTE!

So far this second semester has just felt kind of hollow.

>Katherine is with Maps 24/7
>always watching

Courtesy bump for an impromptu storytime.

This

When did Colton get that black eye? Does his dad beat him up or something?

is Eric seriously gonna blame Maps for something she did under blatant mind control?

I feel like the first semester started out slow too until we saw that it had actual stuff going on and not just cute stories. We'll see how much it picks up though by the end.

First Semester was definitely hitting its stride by issue 3.

I mean, the girl he's been pining over for a while now just betrayed him. He's acting purely on emotion and not thinking straight.

Amy is definitely meant to play on the whole mental illness thing with Olive but whether she's actually fully in Olive's head or just fucking with her like Strange tried is up for debate I guess.

Katherine best girl

neat, continuity.

I just don't like the second semester as much, and I think the problem is all the action. Fletcher's action dialogue and pacing isn't all that great, it's just "X happened! We have to do Y! Z, you're with me!"

The first semester was less exciting and I feel things flowed better as a result. Stuff still happened, but the characters had room to breathe and develop. Here's everything is so jammed full of characters running here and there, discovering plot elements and making plans that it just feels a little sterile.

The story feels like it's relying on its verbs, when the Gotham Academy I fell in love with relied on its proper nouns and their adjectives.

...I thought this shit was canceled like AGES ago.

>you're a fifteen year old girl
>your roommate turns into a puddle of goo when she sleeps
>your mom knows about it and is entirely supportive, giving her gifts she thinks might help
>you agree to help her get used to melting into the bowl

Life in Gotham. How did Katherine not figure out she was a claygirl before her dad showed up if she tends to melt in her sleep?

It had maybe a 3 month break because they've been staggering everything with Rebirth, but that's about it. And even then there was the Lumberjanes crossover published in the gap.

I assume she was made fully formed, like Clayfaces other 'children'

Well, yeah, but if she can't keep from melting in her sleep now, she presumably couldn't keep from doing so last year when she didn't know what she was.

what's the Ace pic got to do with the topic?

Then who is her mom?

it was a bad idea when it was a cartoon pitch and it's a bad idea now.

She doesn't have one. Clayface wasn't lying when he called her a small part of his own being.
He probably created her just before the first semester.