So apparently the MPAA are FORCING Sony to remove Stark's alcoholic behavior in his Spider-Man Homecoming appearance to...

So apparently the MPAA are FORCING Sony to remove Stark's alcoholic behavior in his Spider-Man Homecoming appearance to keep the PG-13 rating.

Welcome to Trump's Republic of Hitlerstan.

i missed this meme

Passé.

>Trumps

>Not the social justice factory that is fucking Disney.

>MPAA
That's not how you spell China

Well, shit.

I missed this and "Captain America's coming back to Earth"

>Showing a rich white man flawed is something SJW is trying to censor

are you high?

Hasn't he not been shown drinking for a while now? Last time I remember is that Avengers scene with Loki.
This doesn't seem like a big deal.

Yeah they dropped the storyline after IM2, op's just being a faggot

Wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

chyIIInuh chuyiana CHINA

Thats fucking pc bitching. If anything trump will grab them by the pussy and make them the cowardly shut up bitchs they should be, and not have any rating restirctions and have ratings only be a guideline.

The man has been relatively sober since Avengers 1. Frankly the less we see of stark the better

>newfags everywhere

>Protecting kids from seeing troubled material
Right up SJW alley

Trump is the one president likely to abolish the MPAA.

>So apparently...

nope

If you think Trump will get anything done, especially abolishing a historically conservative institution, you're in for a surprise.

GOD DAMMIT Sup Forums WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE US ALONE

get some damn new material!

>not showing rich white men to be the scum of the Earth, lost in their own privlaged vice
>up SJW alley

>Trump bashing
>Sup Forums

Come on now, Trump is like their patron saint, if this were a Sup Forums-shitpost they'd be be sucking his dick saying he was going to "make marvel great again" or something.

This takes me back.