I am not those men, I am Salahuddin. Salahuddin

>I am not those men, I am Salahuddin. Salahuddin.

How come nobody corrected this typography error in the script?

Daily reminder that Islam is right-wing and red-pilled

>sharing a common belief with Islam means it's redpilled

It's not a typo. His name is Saladin Saladin.

This makes sense in Medieval 2: Total War terms. When the First Crusade happened the Crusaders *had* to slaughter as many Muslims as they could when they took the cities because it would have taken a full turn to build a church and another full turn to train a priest. Meanwhile unrest would be out of control and there is no point taking a city if you cannot hold it.

By the time Saladin took the cities the population was nicely split between Christians and Muslims, he already had plenty of Imams floating around, and was trying to max out his chivalry stat.

can anyone explain why the crushed ice that he brings out for the guy looks so good? i mean I can make some now it doesnt seem appetizing

Because you are those men, whereas he is Salah ad-Din.

Damn... really makes you think

Are they /ourguys/?

so he only won cause of the geenie, right?

where the flying carpet at though? wasn't in the movie was it?

aye, and he didnt have to wait for the city population to grow again/tax income to come back. probs had to shell out to fix some of themose buildings he fucked up

Because there IS no proper way to spell his name in English.

Doesn't Syria produce mad tax revenue though? Also Jihad armies have low upkeep. I'm pretty sure he could afford it.

Salahaddin was a piece of shit Coward and drunkard. He is currently burning in the lowest level of hell. He killed more muslims than he did Christians, and only won Jerusalem and surrendered every other time to the Crusaders. He was the leader of the ISIS of his time.

He came to Egypt initally after the ruler of Egypt sent to ask for his aid. The ruler of Egypt paid him one million dinars and countless jewels, diamonds, etc.... However, once Salahuddin arrived to Egypt he kept blackmailing the ruler (who until then was treating Salahuddin as a son) and repeatedly humiliated him and took all his money and belongings and even didnt leave him a single horse. Imagine the ruler of Egypt couldnt even leave his castle because he didnt have means of transportation. That is how low Salahuddin was, a piece of shit who betrayed a man who bestowed all the favors on him. Eventually, Salahuddin poisoned the ruler and took his place, and then imprisoned the rulers family and anyone related to him in any way, and imprisoned the men and women of the family in separate houses so the men cant sleep with their wives and breed. A grave affront to Islam it is to separate a man from his wife, and this guy had the lowliness to do such a thing.

Before coming to Egypt, Salahuddin was raised and trained and educated by the Ruler of Aleppo (hes the one who dispatched him to Egypt when the Egyptian Ruler asked for his aid). After Salahuddin took Egypt, the Ruler of Aleppo died from illness, so Salahuddin invaded and destroyed and sacked Aleppo and took his former masters wife as a sex slave.

Enough of the West and Muslims taking turn sucking this guys cock, and acting like he was a paragon of nobility and honor, he was scum and backstabbed anyone who ever helped or taught him in any way

Are you a turk by any chance?

>t. erdogan

Westerners just love him because he treated muh european nobles well.

>chad slalahaddin
>virgin king of egypt

>prophet Muhammad purged all the Jews from medina
>doesn't allow degenerate female sexual promiscuity
>every guy gets 4 wives
>throws faggots off buildings
>ultranationalist Arab supremacism
>glorifies war and conquest instead of pacifism and turning the other cheek

I dare you to find a more red pilled ideology. You literally can't, whiteboii

>hate jews
>hate sluts
>hate degeneracy
>hate homos

i'd say yes

I am a white man raised as a christian, but I honestly think that Islam or full-Nazi mode are the only ways to saving the West.

That's true, but the problem is that they're STILL bowing to the JEW GOD.

>Muslims killing each other
>Arabs getting buttfucked
Based.

>t. Fatimid caliphate

Stay mad

>Nazi
>Pedophile
>Anime Virgin
>Would suck Brown Arab Islam dicks to get his beta dick wet
It plays out

one thing I dont like is how both the Christians and Muslims lionize him for some reason. Crusaders beat him in every major engagement other than the Battle of Hattin

Ty user, now the Sup Forumstard brazilian muslim is back after months.

Yeah but imagine how shitty Jews are if even their own God hates them
>tfw the Old Testament is just a series of prophets and scribes shitting on the jewish race and predicting how God will punish them for being so degenerate and corrupt

>Nazi
I'm libertarian
>Pedophile
I hate Sup Forums pedos
>Anime Virgin
I'm not web and not a virgin
>Would suck Brown Arab Islam dicks to get his beta dick wet
I'm a bi top guy, I don't care much about the skin

Winning wars > winning battles

See: Vietnam

Crusaders couldn't into logistics. Whitey cumskins couldn't handle a little desert heat whereas Arabs excel at desert transportation via camel trains

that's standard muslim behaviour though. they're all devious cunts.

You're right, my friend kangz.

>someone on Sup Forums took the time to draw this
>Sup Forums totally isn't a bunch of closet cucks

Adding to this, in old days battles didn't matter. What mattered is logistics and supplies. More people died in war from disease and natural causes than from battle. In operation Barbarossa more than twice as many Germans died from frostbite than Russian gunfire.

Every subsequent crusade failed cause the crusaders would mass a huge army, march into the desert, die of disease and starvation, return in abject humiliation and defeat

All that changed from the base image was the color of their skin and hair and the flags

>imagine how shitty Jews are

No need for that when they demonstrate it every day in every society they leech off of all over the world.

And the fact that both were female.

Y E S
E
S

I mean obviously not the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service people, but by and large, if you believe in anything even remotely similar to traditional western values, you have far more in common with conservative muslims than you do with western liberals.

Literally kys Ahmed

>t. butthurt Persian

But then there'd be no one to save you from yourselves.

>war is redpilled

kys Sup Forumsesmoker

>tfw no Kingdom of Heaven sequel about Richard the Lionheart vs Saladin in Third Crusade

everything is war

>Wanting Ridley Scott's mitts on it again
I'll pass on that

>being brown
>red pilled
lol

One man's conservative is another man's liberal.

Not worshipping a pedophile

Please point out what in that sentence you consider to be an error?

P.s Typography is about fonts. So to call something a typographic error would mean they used the wrong font or something.

I'm a Catholic Christian Traditionalist, but I honestly respect how Muslims have managed to fight against degeneracy and feminism in their countries. We need something like that in the west, a Christian revival movement. Go back to the old days of the papacy, ban Usury, etc.

The final death blow to western civilisation was the French revolution, after that there was little hope of ever saving it.