youtu.be/YKkwt_cb8ZU
youtu.be/g_J3xtO-Yos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aagghhh...

Prev

Cast them

youtu.be/DIJWA5Cr2Kg

Azor Jaime

Do you spend your entire life in /got/ user?

Posting the REAL power ranking

CASTLE BLACK WILL STAND

Why is kinslaying such a horrible crime? The Mad King was nuts, as was Joffrey. Horrible leaders who kill their own people usually don't garner much in the way of justice for their deaths.

Fucking niggers I swear.

Who taught you that shite?

It's part of the (((Maester))) conspiracy

HOLD THE FOOOKIN GATE
HOLD IT

cast him

youtu.be/YKkwt_cb8ZU

N-No... I was late to the previous thread, didn't you notice? Sometimes I sleep.
But yeah all I do is shitpost on /got/. I have no life and I don't leave the house. But I don't mind. Off season /got/ is comfy.

muh honour

Are the Master allied or estraniated from the Hightower?

How old are you? No bullshitting.

waaaagh...

So who's more likely to be alive, Syrio Forel, Tormund Giantsbane or Stannis Baratheon?

thanks doc

The last two episodes of season four were the best of the series

Azor Stannis

Reminder that Season 7 Dany is unironically best Dany

>Pic very related

Lannister soldier #175823

Missing a G there, sthslayer?

Reminder

hello jonerys reddit cuck #ImWithShe

The only flaming hand we'll ever see is Mace Tyrell.

yup, Alliser Thorne was at the same time epic and hilarious in his drill mode
youtu.be/g_J3xtO-Yos

protip: Slynt and Thorne are the difference that passes between being a pussy and being a cunt

THE FOOKIN BURNING RAGE OF A FOOKIN THOUSAND SUNS IS FLOWING STRONG THROUGH ME RIGHT NOW

>"Can we bring you anything to eat or drink? I wish we had some wine for you. It's a bit early in the day for us."

fucking hacks

Tormund, he'll be on the side of the Wall that didn't collapse, run to Castle Black and still make it to Winterfell before the Night King's even reached Last Hearth

aagghh...

They need to bring back long haired Cersei. I don't even care if they don't explain why she has long hair again

...............agh.....................

praying for Bryan Cogman to get hit by a bus

You're not alone user that's basically all I do aside from playing some shitty GoT games. Hope these threads keep going for a while.

Stannis would be a terrible king

(((D&D)))

I deny it!

cringe

Is this the moment the show jumped the shark?

>eunuch sex

upvoted

I love you aaggghh bro

Nah, they just wanted a reason to get her naked

What happens when the non-exhistant bumps into the Naathi?
A question for the philosophers

AAAGGGGHHH...

he was in the king's guard, so he broke an oath.

And they did good in that sense, but the scene felt really weird

why's your stag on fire?

Dany in Westeros is truly the best.

Tormund is definitely alive. Syrio would have been brought back to please normies if season 7 and 8 were full length. Stannis' actor rightfully hates the show and won't come back.

Why did this meme start? I know it triggers some people but why post it in every thread?

he's cold

>Born amidst salt and smoke, what are you a ham?

"Aaaagggghhhh," said Stannis, lame and morose against one of the godswood's trees. "Aghhhh...."
This was it, then. The one true campaign of the one true king, over in an instant thanks to a simple cavalry charge. The end of Stannis...and the end of the Baratheons with him. Where was his brother? Where was Robert when the North fell? Where was Robert when our enemies closed in around us? Where was Ren--
The pain took him again. The last couple of men-at-arms he'd run into after the battle was lost--Boltons, naturally--had dealt his left hamstring an almighty thump before he'd dispatched them, and it seemed the only thing upon which he could focus now was the spreading crimson patch on the snow beneath his splayed, useless, bastard legs.
"Bolton fucking shits," he groaned, between gritted teeth--then he tried to shift, and for his trouble a lance of white-hot pain thrust itself up the length of his lower body, making him smack his head against the tree trunk behind him. "Aghhh....."

Slut

Also I think it is painfully cringey that George has all these attractive and out-going women show interest and undying love for boring, quiet, introvert wimps like Jon or Ned

Girls don't go for guys like that

He must know it too because Dany exemplifies the way women really are

Tormund and Berric are alive. They got to the side of the wall that didn't fall, then looked back and watched the part that did. Now whether they die with Ed at Castle Black is an entirely different matter.

Beric is dying. He won't make it to the end of the show.

AAAAGGGGHHHH BRING ME FIREWOOD SIR DAVOS

THE COLD ITS SO COLD AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

In the end yes it was a good thing because he was mad and wanted to kill everyone but breaking your vows are considered dishonorable, especially kings guard killing the King. On top of that there's the incest so most people see him as scum of the earth

>Tormund dying before having giant babbies with the future captain of the Queen's Guard

A lot of women are attracted to the brooding, serious type, as long as he's handsome and fairly self-confident.

Go read about "the hour of the wolf" of Cregan Stark right after the Dance of theDragons
He arrives too late because he had to use all his men to gather provisions for the Winter, then once the Winter came even tho the side he supported lost and Rhaenyra was killed he went south with an army of men with nothing to loose (they'd die in the winter anyway) and marched to King's Landing to conquer it sack it and kill the king that killed the one he supported
The counsellors of the King poisoned him to avoid more violence after tha Dance
He still comes to the capital, forces the new boy king to make him hand of the king, PROCESSES all those involved in the poisoning, sentences them (most take the black) then turns his back and comes home
tl;dr the northerners don't like thing made behind the back even if it suits their cause

literal jesus

Wasn't she after Ned's chad brother?

>Born amidst salt and smoke
Couldn't that be literally any freaking peasant born inside the house's heart while someone is cooking tho? Doesn't seem like such a restrictive prophecy

Not all women have double chins and flabby arms.
but yeah I agree with you

nah, ned's chad brother locked them in a tent until they fucked like rabbits

this
Know a guy like that, he doesn't even do it on purpose, he know women are bitches so he's just shit and tired of being at the center of their attention

Promise me, Ned

>Stannis hates the show
Why? Is he a bookfag?

>tfw no quiet, introvert bf

I always assumed she just gave Ned a pity dance.

kill yourself

tormund, it's clear that he was on the uncollapsed side.

>Can bring anything
>Can't bring wine
T H O T S

>Hope these threads keep going for a while.
Yep, me too. I'll make threads even if it's only you and me. I don't want /got/ to die.
I love you too, comfyJon poster.

Stay close to Gandalf!

introverted quiet types are boring

You'd be bored

You hate him and find him suffocating

The show writing for his character made no sense and D+D just invented scenes so he can make that defeated face over and over.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhh

aaaghhhhhh

aghhhh

aghh

>but why post it in every thread?
Kek. There's your answer Also, it's funny.

>The end of Stannis
>Stannis
>dead

>Arya
>alive

*happens*

You're the Hand of the King?

his deek ain't even inside her tho

Uh, my quints already confirmed she's Jon and Dany's daughter and heir

Yeah, it was pointless, especially since they didn't care about Greyworm after he took Casterly Rock. But I don't mind see this

This is the first sex real scene in ages.

Usually we just get and implied one where we see them before or after, finally get some in the middle

Nobody cared about your quints.

lady shansha, did you jusht fart?

>Robert arrives in Winterfell
>touches Ned, Cat, Rickon, Robb
>all dead
>Asks Area what's her name
>she becomes no one
>Says Bran will become a strong warrior
>he becomes a cripple
GODS, GOT WAS KINO THOSE DAYS

god emilia is so plain