SS

Oh god Sup Forums what have I done. House arrest is driving me nuts. Yes that's a real tattoo

pic or GTF....... oh... damn

u fucking wot m8

You are officially a degenerate

No red around the frog.

It's sharpie or pen.

If you never swim or go to the beach again in your life and you wear socks all the time you should be fine

>Le frog maymay
Nice edge kiddo

I just added the praise today, did the rest two days ago

>Yes that's a real tattoo
Bullshit.

Did this one today. SS panzer division. What else should I tattoo on myself?

Post pictures of your foot nigger

Absolute mad man

Tattoo Meme Magic on the other foot.

is black all you can do?
Get a trump on your leg

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

How does house arrest work? What if you need a job to keep your home? You lose your job I'm guessing.

Fucking go back to rebbid

That's not a tattoo it's drawn on with a shrapie pen. Has nobody here seen an actual new tattoo? It'd be all red and swolling. Has nobody here seen an actual tattoo period? That is obviously drawn on.

Yeah black is all I can do I don't have a real tattoo gun just this home made one

see

I don't understand why you're doing this. It's quite clearly not a tattoo, and it's even drawn on poorly.

Seriously, why?

How about you post a non-blurry picture so we can see this "homemade tattoo gun"? Because from where I'm sitting, that just looks like a black marker and some random metallic component.

I'm not kidding man I actually tattooed that on my foot. It turned out way worse than I was hoping obviously

Better hope no sknheads see that shit. They'll cut it off your leg.

I'm actually on bail. I did 3 months in jail before I got out so I don't have a job anymore. I basically can't leave the house without written permission from my probation officer. When I get permission to do something (like school) I have to go there and come straight home

give us some close up non blurry shitty pics.
>I want to believe
that priase kek deifinitely looks red and like it could be real
also
stop this shit you dumbass

God damn you're fucking idiot.
Tattoos are degenerate.

What did you do?

do you have anything besides a potato to take pictures with?

You do realise that OP is a leaf right?

Allegedly robbed a gas station. Allegedly possession for purpose of trafficking and occupying a vehicle with a fire arm

All I got is my phone I tried to take a better pic

I'm a tattooist (I know, I know, degenerate) and those look legit. That shitty peppered look is consistent with that kind of machine.

MADMAN CONFIRMED

how is it that canadians manage to ruin everything?

Bumping to show the world how retarded OP is

ah. good point.
still, they're so shitty they look real.
what kind of firearm did they accuse you of having? how much time are you looking at? when do you go to trial? How much did the niggers who actually robbed the place get away with?
>are you a gud boi, gettin yo life back on track?

sawed off shotgun. could be anywhere from over 2 years to house arrest. No date set for trial yet. I heard a nigger got $150~$250. Yeah I'm going to college, working with my dad. I got off methadone and heroin in jail and I've been clean since. Also work out everyday I've gained 50 lbs since I got arrested. Quit smoking weed everyday as well and I'm trying to get smoking

mummy!!

nice numerals

but your body was made perfect already, stop defacing it you degenerate nigger

U should do some opiates. I heard they are easy to quit.

Yeah so easy, only took me 5 years to get off methadone and 6 to get off heroin.

dude wtf is your problem?

>sawed off shotgun.
holy shit, leaf. that's about 5 years federal here (only have to do half) and lord knows how long for armed robbbery.
Congrats on getting off the junk. When I got sober, I tried to quit smoking and coffee and evertyhing else. They told me to chill and give it a year just to stay clean before trying to give up other stuff. I'm glad they did.
Sucks they're coming after you for someone else's crime. Regardless, it sounds like you're taking advantage of a rough situation and doing your best. Good luck, leaf-bro, hope you get probation.

>88
Kek wills it

they let you go to work, they encourage it.

they then give you a certain time to get to work and come home then they reactivate your jewelry.

yeah if I was in america I'd probably be doing like ten years if I get convicted.

>its another CTR suicider thread

pics of gun or fake

Read the fucking thread nigger

Why would you ruin your life for some fucking gas money?

Fuck is wrong with you?

Just watch anime and chill, nigger.

>Getting caught
Everyone laugh at this fag.

Blacked out on clonazepam and wanted more heroin

What could possibly convince a person to rob a gas station? I couldn't ever see myself going through with something so stupid.

>be white
>be born in """""""""1st""""""" world count
>have all the advantages of the world to succeed
>ends up being a degenerate and robbing gas stations and FAILING
This is why white people are becoming extinct.

oh i am laffin

Kek, enjoy your infection

There's no chance whatsoever that you'll deeply regret that within 5 years time.
At least no one will see it unless you walk around barefoot, in which case you're probably a luddite hippy growing weed out in the boonies and wouldn't have internet access, or at best be using garbage dial-up.

You're just as bad as a girl of posting a pic for attention. Go get some friends.

That will not happen

I can't even leave my house how am I supposed to make friends.

bumping

yeah well i gave up a career and a Life
an ez one

OP is a fucking dumbass.

Tattoo your dick, OP.

Invite tinder grills over.

>not a single timestamp in sight
Sage, hide thread, move on...

Why wouldn't he do a skull and shades on the back of his skull?

Happy faggot?

its crude, but could be worse.

you need a wojack on the other foot now or forever you will be out of harmonic balance with kek

kek is with us
meme magic is real
this clinches it

have some inspiration

cover your body in memes
ascend to godhood in this way

I hope you know this will be screencapped

Bless me KeK!

Add me to screencap, ave KeK!

>this is op's hand

>this thread

op reply for wojack

There is room on my foot for wojak. Maybe tomorrow

Omg I'm smoking the same cigarettes right now!

Epic Fail guy should be the right tatt to get right about now, m8.

Hail KEK!

Fucking science mate who woulda thought you can turn your smoke menthol half way through

trips, must obey

Nice post time. Almost perfect

>stick and poke tattoos

Do you listen to Choking Victim and own a leather jacket covered with patches and a pitbull by chance?

Braise Geg. :DDD:DD
Enjoy the rest of your life, kiddo.

I listen to choking victim and have a leather jacket, no faggy patches or pit bull though

My man. I picked up burglary charges during a xanax blackout. Stole a bunch of GPS units, traded them for like $40 worth of crack, and woke up with 2 prescription bottles under different names in my pocket. Amazingly I was only caught on camera trying to open two locked cars, so the charges were only attempted larceny 3rd degree and attempted 6th degree larceny.

It got nolled, but it's still gonna stick around until next October, then finally be dismissed. Keep doing dope and you'll see the inside of a prison in no time.

Congrats OP. You made a noteworthy thread on Sup Forums. All it took was degrading yourself permanently.

I hope it was worth it.

Hey man its Joe, we are gunna come visit you and bring you some weed

If I breach my bail I'm going to prison. If I be a good boy I'll get house arrest

Mah nigga. Praise kek for dem dubs

Get a tattoo of John Oliver on your dick.

agreed. he learned this shit in jail. i did 6 so this looks legit

fill it in with green and its dope