ITT epiodes the anger the fuck out of you

This bastard just wanted the woman he was stuck on an island with to love him, but the fucking bitch refused because "MUH PATRIARCHY".

i haven't even seen this shit and i can tell you're just sad as fuck

This episode bothered me because SU had the same one except Sadie wasn't punished in the end for it

I'm mad because those baby bears discovered his plot within a day and she had been there for a couple years
like seriously, how can a baby animal outsmart you and how could you not mentally dominate a person who is too stupid to notice things that a baby animal could

Then again, We Bare Bears is a crappy show, so whatever

But they weren't really stuck.

Agreed, i dont know why i still watch it besides thicc ginger ranger and asian loli

>implying she did anything wrong
Im still on this guys side here. They were meant to be together. And lets be honest here, lars is gonna creampie sadies donut hole

She's a pygmy albino gorilla. That's punishment enough.

>Lars doesn't like Steven

CAN'T IMAGINE WHY.

Also each Sadie episode is worse than the last.

"Progressive" writers are hilariously blind to their own double-standards and hypocrisy.

It's ironic really.

But sadies the best secondary character. Shes sweet, cute, and thicc

Except sadie didn't take then to the island because she wanted to get down on Lars, she wanted the guy relax and stop sperging out at everything, while the dude in wbb just wanted to bang the chick

pissed me off pretty hard too. really sick of strawmales.

No she's fat, you knuckle dragging neanderthal.

She made him think he was trapped on a deserted island for at least days, and left all three of their families assume the worst.
All because she knows best.

Lars is an asshole, but Sadie is worse.
I've taken to just skipping episodes about the teenagers. They always suck.

>She made him think he was trapped on a deserted island for at least days

Pretty much but that has nothing to do with what I said, you were arguing that it was a double standard and I pointed out that the characters had different motivations

>left all three of their families assume the worst

When was this shown?

I hated the hell out of this episode too, mostly because We Bare Bears always has the most pathetic human male characters. They're either a villain, or when they're not a villain, they're a complete joke like Darrel who the bears didn't even care for.

Yuri is the only good one we had so far.

Sadie wanted both and you know it.

And then she gets mad at Lars,
>You're the one who kissed me!
Even though she's the one who was fucking up his psych by trapping him and Steven on the Island in the first place.

And Sadie doesn't even get punished for all of this, outside of defending Steven and Lars from the gem monster to show she's strong or something.

Sadie knowingly kidnaps Steven for days for her Lars plan without letting Greg or the Gems know, and it never gets brought up again.

Ronaldo kidnaps Steven on accident and the gems find him within an hour or so and give him shit right away.

How many women have restraining orders against you?

>Sadie wanted both and you know it.

Since the episodes shows us why they went to the island in the first place and she states why she hid the warpad and neither of those are because i want him to love me, this is basically you inserting your headcanon for the sake of some political statement you're trying to push here

>And then she gets mad at Lars,
>You're the one who kissed me!
>Even though she's the one who was fucking up his psych by trapping him and Steven on the Island in the first place.

but he was, that's a fact, and she didn't make any advances towards him so what exactly is your point?

>And Sadie doesn't even get punished for all of this, outside of defending Steven and Lars from the gem monster to show she's strong or something.

Steven had 0 problems with staying there and seemed to like it quite a bit, the only one who wanted to leave from the start was lars and he was also the one who wanted to get out of beach city, the whole point of going there was so the dude could stop being edgy and relaxed, because it was starting to affect his job, but then he just does the usual sperging out and wants to go back

>Sadie knowingly kidnaps Steven for days for her Lars plan without letting Greg or the Gems know, and it never gets brought up again.

Since they didn't come looking for him it can be assumed they weren't preoccupied, Steven himself says they will come "eventually".

>Ronaldo kidnaps Steven on accident and the gems find him within an hour or so and give him shit right away.

Because they already know ronaldo has him, pearl literally shouts it, if they went to the island they would only find steven having fun whit his weird human friends

>be me
>be stuck on island with hot mama
>she's not into me but it's cool, I'm hiding everything that will allow us to go home and she'll come around eventually
>woops some kids showed up. And they discovered my plan! Guess I'd better literally try to murder them

Ya he was a real winner, I can see why you relate OP

>you were arguing that it was a double standard and I pointed out that the characters had different motivations

It still is a blatant double standard.

>When was this shown?

It's a safe assumption when you consider that they had no means of communicating with their parents for weeks on end. The Gems wouldn't worry because Garnet's future vision would let them know he's OK, but Greg would still have a conniption.

I'm surprised with the show it is that they didn't talk it out or get saved or some shit. We bare bears is too boring anyway.

>It still is a blatant double standard.

Alright, how?

>It's a safe assumption when you consider that they had no means of communicating with their parents for weeks on end. The Gems wouldn't worry because Garnet's future vision would let them know he's OK, but Greg would still have a conniption.

Greg doesn't see Steven everyday man, most episodes don't feature greg, and you're going way out of the episode to pull some headcanon

>She's not a creep, I swear!

>Alright, how?

How are you not getting this? Sadie hides away any sort if communication and locks them on the island for God knows how long, so that Lars can "come around" eventually. That is emotional manipulation at its absolute worst. The dude from WBB deserves every bit of what he got, but Sadie practically got away with murder.

>Greg doesn't see Steven everyday man, most episodes don't feature greg, and you're going way out of the episode to pull some headcanon

Even if we do ignore Greg, you're still missing the fact that both Lars and Sadie's parents were unaware of where their kids were for a long period of time.

Are you going to sit there and tell me Sadey wasn't relishing in the fact Lars was warming up to her. Are you really going to assume it's obvious Sadey doesn't want the dick. The subtext in the show is laden with the prospect and we all know Sadey obsessed.

>Implying hispanic bobby hill with mommy issues didn't naively expect everything to solve itself
Also you're dodging the fact that Lars' parents were likely terrified they're son had been missing for days. And there is no way of the gems knowing Steven was on the island. Pearl must of been going nuts.

>Because they already know ronaldo has him, pearl literally shouts it, if they went to the island they would only find steven having fun whit his weird human friends
And yet they didn't go to the island. you just admitted it yourself the gems would of been going crazy

you tumblrites really need to stop.

>How are you not getting this? Sadie hides away any sort if communication and locks them on the island for God knows how long, so that Lars can "come around" eventually. That is emotional manipulation at its absolute worst.

Except my point is she isn't doing this because she wants something out of lars, the guy from wbb wants the girl to fall for him, there's a big difference between doing something out of selfish reasons and doing something to help others, that was the original point, someone said the situations were the same. And what emotional manipulation, the point was for lars to relax, not to get him to fuck sadie like in wbb.

>Even if we do ignore Greg, you're still missing the fact that both Lars and Sadie's parents were unaware of where their kids were for a long period of time

A couple days? Horror club has them spend the night in the lighthouse and lars tells nothing to his parents

>Are you going to sit there and tell me Sadey wasn't relishing in the fact Lars was warming up to her

are you going to tell me her entire plan is a replica of the guy from we bare bears when the entire episode estates exactly why they were there and why sadie hides the warp pad?

>Implying hispanic bobby hill with mommy issues didn't naively expect everything to solve itself

he sang an entire song about how great being there is and how they should just enjoy themselves

>Also you're dodging the fact that Lars' parents were likely terrified they're son had been missing for days. And there is no way of the gems knowing Steven was on the island. Pearl must of been going nuts.

No, why the fuck would they be worried when garnet can see into the future and know where steven is, it's how they find the corrupted gems and how she finds steven most of the time, same as in future boy zoltron

>And yet they didn't go to the island.

And why would they do that, the gems think the gem monster isn't there anymore and steven doesn't want to leave

>you just admitted it yourself the gems would of been going crazy

where?

>you tumblrites really need to stop.

fine, i won't disagree with you anymore

>Except my point is she isn't doing this because she wants something out of lars

Except she is? She wants him to warm up to her. Whether she truly wants the D is debatable, but it was very much a selfish reason.

>Horror club has them spend the night in the lighthouse and lars tells nothing to his parents

There is a massive difference between one night and a couple days. Not coming back the next day is more then enough for parents to assume that you're hurt or worse. And I'm pretty sure Sadie's mom would've gone mad as well, since she cares about Sadie way more then she does herself.

>defending a kidnapper
>even if the kid was enjoying it and the guy seemed to "need it"

Why?

Memory of this episode will never die.

I don't know a single person who doesn't think this episode's "moral" is retarded.

Haha oh wow. Never realized that. Good catch.

>Except she is? She wants him to warm up to her.

Nigga, did you watch the episode, the reason they go to the island is because lars attitude is affecting their job and he wants to fuck off to somewhere else, steven even outright states it, later when they're having their little breakdown sadie shouts "You were just gonna leave, but I knew how much you really needed this!", there's nothing she did to lure lars into loving her or something

>There is a massive difference between one night and a couple days.

Considering the work from sunrise to night in the donut shack, is not really that big of a difference but

>And I'm pretty sure Sadie's mom would've gone mad as well, since she cares about Sadie way more then she does herself.

you do have a point

This type of shit is why trump won

Oh boy, I can't wait to see this post a thousand more times.

What was the lesson Dipper had to learn? Something about girls and love?

Stan's advice about being confident was good, but you have to use it the right way.

Dipper used it just fine. All he did was get contact info. He didn't make any promises he couldn't keep.

No really. Go back and watch that episode. All Dipper did was TALK to those girls.

>spends fuck knows how long on a deserted island to get the only other person to fuck him.
>even if it meant potentially running out of shit to survive with
>Doesnt even have a plan to explain where and how he found an inflatable raft from an already emptied helicopter
>Still going to try to fuck her by killing off the bears who just want to get to Japan
>Still trying to fuck her long after she refused.
>have to induce a form of tockholm syndrome just to get laid

>Patriarchy

I think you're not looking at this from the right point of view.

The episode more or less states that you shouldn't lead people on. which was kind of what Dipper was doing.
It was handled pretty badly though.

The Last Mabelcorn may have been worse.

>it's fine when Mabel hits on tons of guys
>but when dipper chats with a couple girls, he's the devil
Fuck this.

How did he lead them on? He said he would email them. It had been like at most a day between when he told the first girl he would email her and when they met back up during Candy's creepy date attempt. Did those girls really expect him to email them immediately after?

No, really, go rewatch the episode. Dipper did absolutely nothing wrong. The only moral of this episode is for men to apologize quickly and shamelessly when a woman gets emotional as a result of the mans action or inaction.

I honestly don't understand why a woman viewer wouldn't find that whole situation extremely pandering and sexist.

I feel like it's because a lot of women can identify with a guy "leading them on" either personally or knowing someone it's happened to. And so they're more upset at the IDEA behind it, than the execution. The series told them that Dipper's leading them on and that's enough to trigger a response in people.
Like if you introduce a character and say "they're icky and mean". They don't have to actually do anything bad and we'll already be against them. Especially if they're old and ugly.

It's okay when women do it user.

This is the world we live in now.

I hate it

>The series told them that Dipper's leading them on and that's enough to trigger a response in people.
No, it really wasn't otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. And Sup Forums does have this conversation every few weeks.

The show has no problem showing Mabel fawning all over boys but Dipper is denied the chance to explore his attraction to girls and is relegated to the dowdy obsessive wallflower.

Is it really ok just because it's the girl's turn to be horndogs while the boys sit on their hands as passive objects of desire? Why can't we have culture that encourages healthy sexual attitudes for boys and girls? Is it really that hard to tell boys "Hey it's ok to listen to your boner sometimes so long as you're honest and respectful about your intentions"?

I don't like how Mabel was handled in season 2B, but we all know that if a guy had shown interest in her by giving an email or cell phone number, she would give that guy a chance before trying to get another guy's email or cell phone number.

We've seen plenty of times that once she has an opening, she pursues it.
>until she finds out they're a bunch of gnomes
>or until mermando got placed into an arranged marriage

Mabel hits on all those guys and plans to be with each of them because she still has a childish view of romance. The whole bit was just that Dipper was leading those girls on with no intention of following through.

Didn't she go after the boy band clones before Mermando sent her that letter in a bottle?

But aside from that, it's kind of insane to push monogamy on middle schoolers, isn't it?

One at a time isn't such a bad moral, it's not like they're saying you have to like the same person forever.

What show is this?

Yeah, but that was just so she could admire them like show ponies and have them do perfomances for her. Not engage in a romantic situation with all of them.

yeah but, yknow what? the rest of the episode was great
if you just take out that one chunk, it was a great episode. Dipper flirted with some girls, the villain was amazing, it was all good shit.

I think serial monogamy is actually a big problem right now. it encourages going too far with each, then starting over. You're supposed to have many suitors and whittle it down to one choice, over time, when you can. In the meantime you don't go very far with any of them

>Is it really ok just because it's the girl's turn to be horndogs while the boys sit on their hands as passive objects of desire?
Actually yes. One of the biggest problems of the last few decades is that men are expected to be the only aggressors, when it's women who should be the only aggressors. That's universal nature. We put on the display, they react to it. If women held up their half of that agreement, we wouldn't NEED to. we sure as fuck don't want to. We don't want to "hit on" women, but if we don't, we'll both be alone. Cartoons now are teaching girls to go hit on boys, which is absolutely fantastic and a great cure for the 'just being too scared, and dying alone' path most modern cartoons had girls on

Pretty much any episode where Mordecai and/or Rigby go way too fucking far with Benson and yet still somehow keep their jobs. When Mordecai straight-up punched him in the face, I thought he was gonna get fired right there.

>the reason they go to the island is because lars attitude is affecting their job and he wants to fuck off to somewhere else

That's not her fucking problem. If he wants to get himself fired, that's his deal. But don't lock them on a fucking island with a killer gem and drag Steven along with the bullshit. It's still emotional manipulation no matter how you look at it.

>Considering the work from sunrise to night in the donut shack, is not really that big of a difference

That's a huge goddamn difference. At least his parents know that he is safe while he's working, if he's gone for days at a time he could literally be anywhere. The mental gymnastics you're going to defend this godawful episode is nothing short of baffling.