What went wrong

SAM HYDE

This

no more Doug

>multiple shows
>health insurance
>not... forgotten...

Nothing, desu.

Tim and Eric and this guy don't need to be eternaly connected, let it go.

ruined one of the most promising and innovative comedians career because he didn't conform to their liberal values

got him blacklisted and went on to steal his bits and shtick

major misstep in heidecker's career if what sam hyde says is true. tim became part of the liberal agenda cuck machine

everything

I just wanna Casey back

Nothing.

They produce like a dozen shows currently airing on TV right now.

They're going to be Aaron Spelling-tier rich in twenty years, living in castles and shit.

I don't understand why this whole Sam Hyde deal gets pinned on Tim when the one to come out actively and publicly against him was this guy: Brett Gelman.

What's the deal?

literally nothing it's still hilarious and so is MDE

Sam Hyde is literally a fucking genius I have never seen a funnier and more original person than him.

tim has more sway within the network (he produces a ton of AS shows from what sam hyde says) so he thinks that it was tim, who is friends with bret gelman, who spoke for the other AS content creators and got the plug pulled on MDEWP. how sam claims to know that I have no idea

Brett Gelman needs to stop doing coke and come back to reality.

got too old, too political and stuck in the hollywood bubble echochamber made them no longer funny

Nothing, Tim started messing with politics and the magapedes got super offended. Then the retards got all passive aggressive and pretended they never watched them like the pack of sorry cunts they are.

They stopped at the right time so i don't know what you mean.

started out as anti-comedy and is now synonymous with normie television

They're not funny.