What's with the criticism? I liked it. Sure it was campy, but that's the point. It sure as hell beat WW...

What's with the criticism? I liked it. Sure it was campy, but that's the point. It sure as hell beat WW. Why are critics so biased?

Just let it go, Dwayne.

IT WAS FOR THE FANS!!!!-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>let's just throw a bunch of attractive actors in the frame with no real script for them to read, then after ten hours of filming and some editing release a movie
>good idea, bravo! bravo!
>...
>turns out that was an awful idea
>who could've seen this coming??

But Wonder Woman was a success

Yes, the press told me it earned 10 garillon shekels.

>only nudity was a sick and balls and a man ass
And people think Dwayne is straight.

>yfw for all its complaints and attempts to make itself look smart by liking kurosawa or wes anderson, it still is too fucking stupid to follow the plot of baywatch, a movie trying to tell you it thinks its own plot is stupid. Like, theres literally 5 scenes and an entire character devoted to pointing out the plot and calling it dumb, but Sup Forums still doesn't get it.

Goddamn it Sup Forums, either don't criticize stuff you don't watch or watch enough to be able to fake it convincingly.

See this is what i don't get. The writing and acting seem to me to be on the same level but critics gave one 9000% and the other - 1 billion. I'm starting to wonder if they are being paid off or have some kind of a agenda.

>I'm starting to wonder if they are being paid off or have some kind of a agenda.

No one's getting one by user.

Top fuckin kek Dwayneposting deserves some more life on it. One for the true fans

>when Dwayne Jonhsson called Zack "high school musical"
top banter

>It was bad on porpouse so it's not bad
Good goy

They just weren't ready for an R rated, raunchy summertime flick.

That actually made me laugh.

why were daddario's tits covered up for 95% of the movie?

L I T T Y

RAUNCHY RAUNCHY RAUNCHY

I didn't say it wasn't bad, I said if you're too stupid to follow it then you're too stupid to be on Sup Forums

>adapt a tv show which a majority watched for the T&A
>make the primary focus about Rock and Effron.
What could possibly go wrong?

Why didn't they cast Kate upton for CJ?

Is liking her a meme on here? Everyone I've talked to irl and outside of Sup Forums in general think she's gross

>Kelly Rohrbach and Alexandra Daddario
>No female nudity despite R rating.

Really? It is the exact opposite of every guy I work with. She is cute as fuck.

Campy remakes of cheesey TV shows only work if they go full retard like 21 Jump Street.

Didn't you get it user? Movies aren't allowed to be fun anymore.

the problem here was they were trying to imitate 21 jump street but they just sucked at it.

L I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

THE CRITICS WILL NOT ALLOW IT

All the pics I've seen of her lately are horrific. Another one of those white aging-like-milk actresses

Except that she was playing teenagers almost into her thirties.

Well she must have recently aged quite rapidly because she currently looks horrific haha

>Reboot series based entirely on tits
>Major stars are all men
>Best tits are on a butterface
>Don't even put them in bikinis
Retarded desu

Drumpflings didn't want a raw, gritty and litty beach raunch romp to succeed. Racists mercilessly attacked The Rock even though the movie made crazy money overseas. People just hate fun.