Morrison Bat Epic Pt. 3

Previous threads are here:

I'm going to try this again and hopefully have significantly fewer fuck ups. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted the correct page this time. So sorry about the mixup.

Also in case anyone didn't see the previous disaster thread, my computer is currently in the shop meaning I'm having to constantly switch to different machines to finish this thread. Expect some delays at various points.

Just realized my school laptop doesn't have Sup Forums x installed and I'm not allowed to modify any of the software. I may/may not be able to individually post the remaining pages of volume 1 tonight. Losing access to my computer is not something I had prepared for.

Bump

Found out what was wrong with my computer. Graphics card died on me and the motherboard was freaking about because it was detecting a faulty piece of hardware. Should be getting it back tomorrow but that's not really going to help me much now. I'll try to keep posting as much as I can (with the worst case being this thread will be finished in the morning depending on how much I get done).

>Holy storytime, Batman!!
>Not to worry, old chum. This is why I never leave the cave without my patented BatBump.

Proctoring an exam meow. I've been on campus since 11 this morning. I am so bloody tired. Going to get myself a fruit and yogurt parfait before I leave.

Just had a student say they really liked taking STATS with me. I know this may be a well crafted lie but I'd by lying if I said I wasn't affected by that.

>NanaNanaNanaNana BUMPMAN

bump

Another fucking issue. Laptop won't let me login so now I gotta go back there campus and figure out why

Sorry to say but I can't get my laptop online. I'm currently posting this from campus and I've typed about thirty different passwords and none of them work. Normally I would just type in my password an log but for some reason my laptop failed to recognize that I have a new password, therefore it keeps saying I need to enter the old one which I no longer have access to. I would ask for someone to take over but I doubt anyone in this thread is that nice. All I can say is if you keep this thread alive till morning I can pick it up, otherwise I'm gonna have to bail because I don't have access to ANY computer at my house.

Yeah, bump it! Glad I got in early.

YEAH BABY

FLASH FACT: BARRY'S COMIN AT YAH

MEANWHILE, AT THE LEGION OF DOOM

I know I just said I'm stopping but I literally just started typing every password I have ever used ever and got to the right solution. I'm not happy, but I'm glad I figured it out. Now I gotta drive my ass back home and resume posting lol.

You don't have a wifi password or you're locked out of your computer?

Bump

Anytime I access my laptop I have to type in my username and password (this is the same password I use when I log in to my campus email). The hitch is that whenever I change my password without letting that laptop connect to the school's network, it retains the old password because I didn't receive the update from the school's server. If I had repeatedly used my laptop throughout the semester it wouldn't have been a bid deal but not touching it since the school year started was a stupid move..

It's only one image at a time, but it's better than nothing.

I'd be fucking pumped if I got a pep talk from Alan Scott. Dude tamed the starheart and made it his bitch.

Although I've been "evented" out in recent years, Final Crisis actually feels like the world is ending rather than just having "higher stakes" and calling it an event.

Mary Marvel?!? What have they done to you!?

What are they talking about, "New Aquaman"?

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

Peeps reading along?

Would anybody be down for me storytiming all of Snyder's run on Batman after Morrison? I think it'd be a really neat to contrast these two highly different versions of Batman.

Is anybody reading along? Bumps would be appreciated.

Never stick your dick in crazy.