Israel just invented Artificialy grown meat and solved world hunger

Jewish science saves the planet once again and have come up with meat grown in a lab using parts of real chicken. Within 5-10 years this will be all over supermarkets costing only 5 dollars. Sup Forums btfo and on suicide watch as you NEET autists will be consuming cheap synethetic jew made chickens within your lifetimes.

This kills the vegetarianism since no animals are harmed in the process and this kills the global warming. It would no longer be necessary to waste tons of resources on agriculture. Muh rain-forests in Brazil will no longer be cut down to make room for pastures and the water supply will not need to be wasted.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3711758/Feel-like-chicken-tonight-New-supermeat-grown-lab-without-animal-sight.html

supermeat.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fiercepharma.com/sales-and-marketing/fda-swats-down-teva-s-epipen-copy-putting-mylan-cruise-control
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2384715/At-tastes-meat--Worlds-test-tube-artificial-beef-Googleburger-gets-GOOD-review-eaten-time.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat#First_public_trial)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying I wont raise my own chickebs

Fuck kikes.

Have fun transitioning to female as you consume lab grown estrogen chicken.

Now all we have to do is replace lawns with gardens of eatable food and we'll get rid off the most useless polluters and rely less on companies.

>>implying I wont raise my own chickebs

>>>>>> implying you have the agency to raise chickebs

>>>>>> implying you will wake up at 6am to feed the baby chickebs

>>>>>> implying they won't die on the first week from neglect since you will never leave your computer in your moms appartment

>>>>>> implying you won't die an obese fat little NEET overdosing on burger

??
if anything the estrogen that meat and animal products contain (do you even know about that?) could be decreased with this technology

So?

We would have had this technology 30 years earlier is Hitler won.

So the Jews found a way to increase Africa's birth rate EVEN MORE?

>indiegogo
stopped reading

Based Shekelsteins

get fucked you stupid motherfucker.

If my step father could raise chickens anyone can. It's not that hard. All one needs is the motivation and an acceptable place where niggers wont interfere/complain.

You are trash I hope you die a horrible death. They are the easiest food source i've ever seen in my life they are so stupid they go into their cage at the end of the day.

I'd love to push your eyes into your brain oyu faggot nigger

This jew try to steal some money.

How the hell does this meat doesn't grow full fat ? The animal must grow outside with his natural circle. Unless you just want to eat 100% fat meat.

At least they can target this revolting product to the american market.

Why would I spend 5 dollars on meat when I can spend 5 dollars on 5 chicks and have an infinite source of chicken as they reproduce.

Japan made steak from human shit in 2011.

Expect population of Africa to increase 9000% annually.

>could be decreased with this technology
>could be

>implying the kikes will do anything beneficial with this and not find some way to use it inline with their protocols

I'm going to go ahead and call Jewish Tricks on this shit.

5 bucks says this is just soylent green. That's why they kill Palestinians.

leave it to Sup Forums to let their shitty anti-semetic narrative tarnish a pretty cool achievement.

My fears exactly, they grow their bioweapon niggers and unleash them on the west.

>5 dollars
How much of the artificial Jew will one be able to get with that?

they arent the first to do this and it still has to get past fda testing to enter the market. so 15 years best case never worst case

teva cant sell knock off epipens in america and teva is based in israel
fiercepharma.com/sales-and-marketing/fda-swats-down-teva-s-epipen-copy-putting-mylan-cruise-control

So now we can say (((meat)))

SHART
IN
MART

Dude, chickens are like the easiest thing to raise. Low maintenence.... Even a fucking nigger can raise chickens.

>jews invented
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2384715/At-tastes-meat--Worlds-test-tube-artificial-beef-Googleburger-gets-GOOD-review-eaten-time.html

Also:
>start-up
>it will be ready in 5-10 years
>it will be 5 dollars a pound
>5 dollars a pound is cheap

But nice scheme to get money out of dumb Gutmenschen.

supermeat doesnt have shit, they dont even have a prototype, so far all they do is beg for money on fucking IndieGoGo. and in the end they say they will only be able to produce chicken meat if anything at all.

i like the idea, not necessarily these people
if others develop it faster that would be preferable

>Artificial meat will be a thing
>Vegetarians will still be insufferable assholes and look down on you for eating it.

SHART
IN
BOARD

Too bad world hunger was already solved because whole grain berries, beans, split peas, lentils, chickpeas and legumes are one of the best and cheapest staple foods that provide everything you need to live forever. Eat some red rice today you fucking faggot meateater nancy.

It'll be garbage-tier meat like the shit that comes in a can.

I don't give a fuck about bullshit animal welfare but it's a fact humans are herbivores, so keep eating meat, and why not try some wallpaper, stones, coins, and other unnatural harmful things that are bad to ingest if not downright toxic. Idiot fucker.

Let's see the Jews eat this first.

I'll be waiting.

Now those kikes can grow their foreskins back.

Fuck of schlomo I ain't eating your shit, I get mine from the farm thank you very much.

But yeah this shit is cool as fuck but not new, it's a few years ago now since they ate that first burger or stake or whatever it was that was grown.

But kikes or not, it's cool that they do this. Because here it might well not have a purpose, at least not here, it easier to just raise oxes. Some roids and "kraftfor" and shit and they are fine.

But for spacetravel my syrup lube using friend, this is the fucking tits! Make food in space while traveling rather than rations of shit.

when will we start to colonize... fack back in the 80ies as a kid I had books and dreamt of us there now already.

>Within 5-10 years this will be all over supermarkets costing only 5 dollars.
Mate we couldn't convince people a little bit of horse in their microwave lasagna was okay.
No one is going to buy lab grown 'chicken' anymore than they are going to switch to tofu.

soylent green is people!

World hunger has nothing to do with the amount of food produced but with the distribution of food.

your local HOA police would like to have a word with you

Synthetic meat or in virto meat was first demonstrated in 2013 in a London press conference by scientists from Maastricht University in the Netherlands, led by professor Mark Post. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat#First_public_trial)

What you are showing here is an Israeli Indigo-go start up to break into an established science. The Jews did not invent this, they are simply asking for your money now so they can monopolize on the market now and continue to take your money for as long as humans require protein to live (i.e. forever) .

This is low quality bait and I wish Sup Forums would stop falling for these (((lies))).

>Jews now provided enough food for all of Africa and their expansion
Wew

Wot

Fuck off back to Istedgade you drunk incoherrent swine

By God we will annex Denmark again

World hunger is one of the things keeping undeveloped nations in check.

Just Jews being Jews: constantly fucking up the natural order of the world.

This has been around for years.
It's just very expensive right now.

Kek

how miserable is the life of a shill?

>EAT CHICKEBS

Holy hell you're a cancerous little pustule.

Those damned, juicy, ADVENT burgers...

>HOA
>Power.

>Within 5-10 years this will be all over supermarkets costing only 5 dollars.
Real chicken meat is 3$ right now. Why would I pay 5$ for artificial one? Logic:1, kikes:0

>jews drive up the price of natural meat

Not surprised in the least.

What can we do? Jews are really smart.

>implying Palestinians are people

Damn, this is so edgy and autistic.

Stupid Canadian retard. Chickens r easy to raise. Not like your pale as would know anything about basic shit

I shouldn't, but i lost it.

Well done, you magnificent fucking burger.

Niggerfaggot leaf these are from my chickens

Even if this is actually possible, they would need decades of testing to make this shelf ready. And possible half a century, to see whether this lab grown shit fuck people up or not on the long run. Meanwhile, I would prefer to continue to enjoy eating regular chicken, that is also preferably not fed by grinded down chicken bones mixed in their food. Also never trust jewish food made for goy consumption.

>liberal cumshitters think raising chicken is that hard

lel, shows how sheltered you are, SJW pozzcuckold. Go whine about problematic manspreading, libtard.

what do you do with your chickens?. My chickens eggs are smaller.

This already existed for like 5 years you retarded leaf. It's just expensive as fuck to make and not yet cost effective.

Lab grown meat was invented by whites, just like everything else you dirty kike leaf.