Well? Which are you?

Well? Which are you?

*spork* xd :-)

>A spoon is a cavity which is filled
>A fork is penetrates with its protuberances

How could it be more obvious, come on Ronnie.

>making fun of trans* people

Fucking SERIOUSLY, Ronnie?

>trans "people"

seriously user

Is that a big or a little spoon?

it's a wooden spoon

No! the SJWs can't have OUR Ronnie

>people
seriously user?

They're both doors to the kitchen, the joke is Ronnie's an idiot.

There's nothing SJW about this. It's a joke about bathroom character signs. In some places they like the switch up the signs to something other than the usual man/woman figure, maybe it's themed to the restaurant or something, and it can be confusing. That's all. No politics, just a goof on how signs can be confusing when they deviate from what we'd expect.

i thought the joke is that he is chubby

Well, the spoon is round just like you.

Spoon = Carrier
Fork = Piercer

i'm a fork because people tell me i'm a pain in the ass
Harrdy harr har

This comic really is a fork in the road for fans here. better not spoon feed people who don't get the joke.

Fuck off, just fuck off.

Trans* people have faced a brutal setback recently (eight of them took their own fucking lives), and all you can do is belittle them like the little wastes of skin you are.

>people
L M A O
M
A
O

If you're that weak willed you should just fucking kill yourself. Everyone's better off without you.

>implying trans people are humans

a spoon gives cream into a hole

a fork takes sausages and meat

yeah, i went to a themed restaraunt once, and the door signs were two different types of chickens.

I know nothing of chickens

>eight of them took their own fucking lives
There is no way this is true

I don't know anything about chickens either but is is possible that one was a rooster?

Yeah I really need a source on this before I start laughing.

an itty bitty spoon

Only 8 nationwide? When trannies have such high rates of suicide already? Oh the humanity.

>implying trans people aren't ay lmaos in disguise and are just bad at there jobs

as said before this has nothing to do with genders, and in all honesty though you guys need to lighten up, its called having a thick skin my dude

>not being spork master race

>people

I definitely feel like a spoon in a world full of forks.