youtu.be/Czm_P3Zo0bM
what are some other cartoons help me learn about Americas Revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASsvC0pHic8
youtube.com/watch?v=ISd3id070jI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj9Inmwdz_U
youtube.com/watch?v=E0sbqqYo97s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't you mean how the brave british got rid of the cursed and probably haunted by ghosts self proclaimed country called the united states of america?

haunted by ghost?

Wait there's two episodes now?

Built on one giant ancient Indian burial ground, it's haunted as fuck.

wow

There were always two episodes

I thought there was only one about the Tea Party and nothing else.

there going to be a 3d one

Technically, they're working on a third. They posted a bunch of concept art, but once they got further in production, stopped posting it and just started posting old stuff.

>That head model

Everything is so cute.
Ben Franklin is total adorbs. Pls, gib knot

reluctantbj.jpg

Isn't there suppose to be red neck foxes somewhere?

wew

oh hey left my friendcode there
I play animal crossing, ironically. add me if you want.

how are you liking the new update?

i'm too afraid to visit my town again

Aside from a few small things, I'd say its not that great without amiibo, which is lame since I only have Luigi and it doesn't even work with it. Still, its a free update that does breath some life back into it.

>Edutainment
>Literally only 2 episodes
>Decent lewds

I feel conflicted

yeah but the episodes are years old

>mfw

This is from an old pups of liberty thread i made, some user drew this.

Anne really needs to stop Forrest Gumping through the American Revolution. She's 12, dammit. She shouldn't be everywhere all of the time.

BARBED
PENIS

Here's a rough animation of a scene. I'll post the finished scene after.

that was lon, I believe there's a couple more but they are too explicit, I had them all saved but my old HD kerploded. saddest day of my life.

WHEN

Who is this QT?

Bump, I'm in love with this shit

Which villagers live in your town?

Liberty Kids is a pretty good cartoon for learning about Americas Revolution.

>When in season

>Decent lewds

excuse me? where?

Anne Kennel.

>Bonejammin Franklin

where the fuck are the slaves?

Slaves only existed in the south, user, which wasn't part of the Union at that point.

And don't you start about the fact that they didn't include Bigfoot or any other theoretical native humanoids. The continent was empty, they ain't real.

What else can she teach me?

This show is fucking cel animated?
I thought no one did that anymore.

>Slaves only existed in the south, user,
There were slaves in the north during that time. The northern states didn't outlaw slavery within their boarders until 1804 and the first one didn't do it until 1777.

When Disney shut down their 2D division, those artists needed jobs elsewhere. Some of them got hired by izzit to make educational shorts.

What about this kind of animation?
youtube.com/watch?v=ASsvC0pHic8

It's traditional line work with pen and paper animation, but digitally coloured from the looks of it.

There's still a few show airing around today that do this.

3D cel shading

B-Best ship!

>473▶
>
>This show is fucking cel animated?
Is it? still looks like digital inking/compositing in the end

Fucking kek

>using the chaos to steal a loli

Thanks, BBC!

'Digital Colouring' meant it's not cel animated. Cels are used for colouring/ink. You can tell it's been done/altered digitally as the computer can display more colours in the spectrum over paints

youtube.com/watch?v=ISd3id070jI

Although the show tells more of the continent and its history than just USA.

This how our historical cartoons from the 80's looked like way back

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj9Inmwdz_U

What does Sup Forums thinks?

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country

I think the uploader is a cunt.

for what porpoise?

The update was made for you. If you decide to catch up, it gets rid of the weeds. If you want to start over, you can sell your town to Nook so you have loadsemone to help with the new town.

...Oh God, i can already see the Rule 34.

i cant bring myself to face my villagers and i love them too much to delete them

>i cant bring myself to face my villagers
Better late than NEVER.

Jesus Christ, what do the animals in this remind me of? I remember watching a cartoon with animals that had a similar art style to this.

Am I just imagining it?

it's not that im afraid they've forgotten about me of they hate me for never visiting. it's that i know they'll forgive me right away and they'll treat me like i've never left at all the next day. i'd be able to relive all the good times we had years ago when i know i dont deserve it. i dont deserve good friends like that

Winnie the Pooh?

Holy shit, I think you're right but I'm not sure if Winnie the Pooh is the only one.

I just watched the episodes, and I'm starting to feel things for Anne.

Help.

It is by people who worked on it.

Why are the people that made Winnie the Pooh making cheap educational videos? Shouldn't they be rich?

>not knowing how this industry works

H-How does it work?

First, those guys only animated the show, they didn't make Winnie the Pooh (the author of the books did). Second, the big company who produced the show (in this case Disney) keeps most of the profits. Always.

You don't get into cartoons to be rich unless you plan stuff like Garfield.

Do why don't the animators get anything for bringing that stuff to life? Isn't it hard?

Capialism,son. Every man for himself.

That's really depressing.
And I say that living in California

To explain that and take away a lot of its fun, a South American animation class used the show as part of their study. Each student was tasked with animating their own scene using the references provided. One of them made that.

Bone party sounds great.

I try to visit at least once a month to make sure Kiki is still around, she is the only one of my original villagers that still lives in my town and she loves me so much. I promised if she leaves my game someday I'll erase the town and never to touch it again

This thread makes me want a fortune cookie.

>that sideboob

why?

he means the OTHER fortune cookie...

Lewd!

That's more like physics the history

Furry lolis are the best.

History is just applied physics applied a few times.

You're damn right I do.

I miss when Disney cared about science to the point this 2d animation is still the most accurate documentary on mars made by professional cartoonists

forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=E0sbqqYo97s

>then