>anti-diversity

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_oeOAvJTvExdVhUQWhVNVN4c28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

former commie

of course thomas fucking sowell is red pilled, jesus christ

This

Yes.

There's nobody in the world more redpilled than a black person who leaves the ghetto bullshit behind.

I'm listening to this audiobook, would anyone like me to upload uuuu

you're talking about the most based dindu on earth.
his passing will be a catastrophic loss.

Yes, very much so

In some ways yes, in other ways no.
He either doesn't want to or doesn't understand that his economic ideas are main factor that causes social change he doesn't like.

technology is responsible for social change, the economic change is a byproduct of that

which would be?

Liberal capitalism.

Was Sowell the inspiration for Morgan in Alpha Centauri?

He is, but has based his opinions on his experiences and education.
Shocking.
Very few people will agree on everything, especially if they're being honest.

Uploading now!

you can't have increased technology without the liberal, social progress of a society
conservatives and people who want modernization without "westernization" are fools

>comes to conclusions that even the shittiest white economist would
>championed as the hidden potential of all niggers

Sowell is a brilliant man. Was sad to see him go along with that National Review 'Never Trump' nonsense, and see him completely misread Trump whenever he wrote about him.

Oh really? Even a shitty state (at it's base) like USSR made great advancements in technology.
But that's not my point. My point is Sowell, as supporter of (neo)liberal capitalism, is rightfully denouncing multiculturalism, mass immigration, all that stuff, totally oblivious that ''elites'' he talks of are neoliberal capitalists who enforce those things, thanks to their economic power and influence, for their own profit.
Just take immigrants as an example: they drive wages down, they're replacement for declining birth rates, and for politicians who are in cahoots with these people, they're guaranteed votes.
Neoliberal capitalism is burning down your country, and while fire will spread, in the end there's no more fuel. It's a suicidal ideology. That's what you get when economics dominate your discourse and when economics are virtually based on one or two statistics, like GDP and profit.

he's definitely smarter than you, leaf.

Your words cut to the bone, subhuman user

Here's the Basic Economics audio book!

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_oeOAvJTvExdVhUQWhVNVN4c28

Should work~

America is not alone in this act. That's what I'm saying. All Western countries will follow this suicidal trend until the economy gives way. Once that goes, it'll be civil war

>Redefines the word "planet" with the express purpose of excluding Pluto just for buzz
>Hailed as irrefutable Nigger King of Science

pluto=africa

Are we going to reclassify Africa from "continent" to "superghetto?"