South Park - "Oh, Jeez"

>Oh, Jeez - PC Principal tries one more time to make peace between the boys and the girls. Meanwhile Gerald comes face-to-face with the Troll Hunter.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hamburgers...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=white people
m.ign.com/articles/2008/11/07/how-south-park-pulled-off-about-last-night
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/demo/tables/voting/UnitedStates.xlsx
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0P17yG1iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's three hours you idiot.

C R E E K
R
E
E
K

Do you think they made two episodes, or did a hasty one day butchering of the one they had already made?

Cancer.

Shippers are the worst part of anything.

Ahaha they fucking changed the name of the episode too
How busy do you think they've been since last night?

t. redpilled guy with anime avatar

The latter, they apparently did the same thing with the Obama heist episode.

>not realizing the memberberries won

Oh Jeez...

Maybe they won't address it and simply wait until next week

Please be a good episode.

Hasty butchering. I'm super curious as to see what happens, and it seems like surprisingly they really wanted Hillary to win, as they haven't been ripping on her too much.

>they've been marathoning the Canada episodes all day
>topped it off with the Douche vs Turd episode

yeah i'm not sure what the fuck happened to them
are they overcompensating for the whole tobacco thing, where they defended someone who was being viciously overattacked, not realizing that was false flagging?

>Oh, Jeez - PC Principal tries one more time to make peace between the boys and the girls. Meanwhile Gerald comes face-to-face with the Troll Hunter.
So this will be another completely forgettable episode that will only serve to move the plot forward a microscopic step while not introducing anything new or original.

Member when a B-plot in a single South Park episode had more to offer than the entire main plot of this season does?

it would be such a narrative thing, saying trump win is like a different time for america, it could be revealed the memberberries are behind his rise.

Member when doing a season arc didn't mean stretching one episode of jokes between 10 episodes?

>are they overcompensating for the whole tobacco thing, where they defended someone who was being viciously overattacked, not realizing that was false flagging?
What happened now?

Yeah, I would have felt like they would have really torn into Hillary too, and it looked like they were about to as they JUST brought up the emails, but now they can't really do that anymore. Like, I think I get what they were saying that Hillary isn't a nightmare as everyone would think, and at the same time they're not shilling for her as some would thing. But at the same time, it feels like they might have been waiting to rip on her assuming she'd win, then this happened.

They can still rip on her. But now they'd have to rip on Trump even more so as to not piss off the liberals.

They had an episode defending smoking, which seemed motivated purely by the vitriolic attack of tobacco, not realizing that said attack campaign is funded by the tobacco industry to make them look good

i was wondering if maybe that was the reason they weren't doing anything to satirize the venomous, over-the-top mindless anti-trump rhetoric.. they didn't wanna be caught again making a good point about something that's still bad and then look like they were defending it instead of merely mocking the opposition.

GARRISON IS GONNA BECOME PRESIDENT, BABY!

OH, JEEZ

Anyone have a stream to watch live?

Cable.

>paying money to literal jews

Well enjoy watching it in five hours when watchcartoon or kissanime gets around to it.

That's why I asked if there was a stream, my dude

>Changing the name of the episode

Oh boy.... what will they do?

Dude whats SUP with you it you dont have a TV

Reminder that Butters threads are the official live threads.

I remember the tabacco episode, but huh, I never knew about that last part. I mean, especially taking into account the current stance of anti-smoking stuff. (Those orange truth ads make me want to fucking chain smoke).

I could see that being the reason. Because it's just really puzzling to me. They're not acting Trump's the literal worst thing on the planet as they're showing pretty normal people liking him, as opposed to Trevor Noah and the Nightly Show dude who did nothing but scream that Trump's a racist.

>being poor

Change a few jokes, maybe replace the Clinton victory speech at the end to a sad Garrison sitting in the oval office.

The real question is, are they just gonna drop the Clinton needing a troll thing?

Are you autistic

can we just retire this dumb joke now? yeah yeah i get it, democrats like to accuse republicans of being nazis.. but it doesnt work. conservatives are the ones that love jews and judeo-christianity (and... yknow, rich people). liberals are the ones who are literally sending money to palestine to slaughter jews with, and protecting dirty poor arabs

alright sperglord, I get it

Still though, does anyone have a stream link?

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=white people

hmm

They may keep it, or work it into someone else? I don't know anymore.

>they're showing pretty normal people liking him
they kinda do that with everything. like crystal skull. actually i hope they do that with force awakens..

The coolest part is that those Truth ads are sponsered by the tabacco companies

Alright namefag we get it.

>There are people who are still perpetuating the race war meme and not the class war

You all must be BRETTY dumb to not see Im trying to do some GOOD

>class war

No way.

>All minority groups COMBINED would be roughly 28% of the population
>Tumblr wants to start a racewar
Do they not know how numbers work?

Asians aren't joining the blacks that's for sure.

Do you know how reading comprehension works?

The company was formed as part of the legal agreement that big tobacco would be able to settle a shitload of lawsuits, but must then turn around and stop certain marketing practices, pay for certain state healthcare costs, and to form Truth.

is it tonight?

stream please?

I'm interested in a stream too, what time would it be airing anyway?

Britfag with fucked up sleeping patterns here.

Any streams? No cable here.

Asians won't even join other Asians. They hate each other

The preview shows the Marsh family talking about the election results at the dinner table.

I would also like one

They have been calling her a turd sandwhich who couldn't win against someone who literally doesn't want to win.
How the fuck does that show they want her to win?
They just did what they did last time.
m.ign.com/articles/2008/11/07/how-south-park-pulled-off-about-last-night

Last episode had Garrison desperately appealing that you do not vote for someone who has no fucking idea what they're doing and campaigned on ideals and appeals alone.
South Park has never held back with their scathing satire to make fun of people for any reason, but still says what needs to be said about a person, if that makes sense.

Most minorities are not leftwing by conscious but by necessity so its a very weak coalition to begin with.

>ideals and appeals alone

But it was okay when Obama did it?

Obama actually said what he was going to do and how, with policies and plans.

Trump is going to build a wall.

Obama is also not a motormouth who will insult anything with reckless abandon.

they took down a preview from yesterday about bill clinton giving the kids a speech on equality and in the last 24 hours the episode has been renamed from "the first gentleman" to "oh geez"

>redpilled
>avatar
leddit is thataway

>But at the same time, it feels like they might have been waiting to rip on her assuming she'd win, then this happened.
Too bad. "... Bill Clinton" in the deleted preview was gold.

They made fun of Obamanlets by showing them to be idiots who thought literally everything would change the second he got elected. Trump is literally just Republican Obama but nowhere near as good as a public face for America's goverment.

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

I wonder how they will handle Gerald bit

watch it turn out

>Gerald works to get Hilary to win
>Dildo Shwag goes against him to help Garrison
>The power of Meme Magic leads to Garrison winning and Gerald getting fucked over

Here's the image version of what he's gonna do too, I don't remember if it has everything, but it can be used to supplement that article if it's not.

I think Gerald will be over powered by the lulz and turn on Hillary

This episode is going to be an incoherent wreck.

I need an interview about this.

This entire season already was. It's not smart to do an arcing story and not plan the entire thing out.

literally just said that
seriously! when are people going to get this?
uh.. what? minorities are in the majority and have been for some time.

>Obama is also not a motormouth who will insult anything with reckless abandon.
No, he's a nihilist.

a wall we already have, so that's not going to be hard
oh man we missed a lot didnt we? what were they gonna do with bill

I know, I was saying it was the coolest part

sounds good to me. too bad it's all just a scam.

>White alone, Not Hispanic or Latino
>69.10%
www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/demo/tables/voting/UnitedStates.xlsx

how much until South Park?

stream please

when the fuck did that happen? not that i care either way but I thought hispanics had us outnumbered and arabs were quickly rising to the same levels
the baffling thing was that, despite 1/16ths being labeled black, the black population is increasing so slowly

>those energy policies
Just fuck my enviroment up senpai
How about putting even a quarter of that effort into renewable energy you god damn idiot.

By the sounds of things they'd be having him try to do what Michelle Obama does. Would have been great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0P17yG1iE

1 hour 15 minutes

Maybe the reason they're increasing so slowly is because they won't stop killing each other?

Oh shit, I was just about to post the .webm I got of that very clip.

Here it is anyway:

Interested to see how this will turn out.

later. austerity measures now.
You just reminded me I've got something happy to cheer myself up about, no more chelly obammy in office fucking around with our food

>Impose term limits on all members of Congress
Trump is an angry manchild that had to ride the coattails of his father to get by in life, but that is some good shit right there assuming he actually somehow get's away with it.
Oil companies are too deep into the pocket of government at this point. Politicians aren't so much trying to fix the oil crisis as just trying to delay the inevitability of peak oil.

Why must México pay for the wall when Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras and even Belize are "sending" immigrant through the borde? Why do they put the whole blame on us and only talk about crippling our economy? America also has trade deals with them that could be messed up with.

>inevitability of peak oil.
uh huh. every couple weeks they come out with some new fact about oil that contradicts everything they've ever said about it. we don't know shit except that arabs have it all and we need to build nuclear plants instead so we can get off their teat.

>inb4 while we're all focused on the election they slip in an unrelated bombshell like Heidi pegging Cartman

What is going on with that signature?

Look at my name poorfags

So is this the episode where it starts to tie into Fractured But Whole?

those are included under mexico. that's what it means when we pronounce the x. that's just "south mexico"

>but I thought hispanics had us outnumbered and arabs were quickly rising to the same levels
what? who told you that?

it's not like the rate that black people kill each other is that much higher than the rate whites kill each other.

I just realized what you meant by
sorry mang, thanks for spoonfeeding me despite my autism

>later
No not fucking later. Right god damn now. Peak oil is coming and its coming quick. We either have to find better energy sources or as a nation and as a global society and species we are fucked. Thats besides the pollution that fossil fuels cause.

it's a tough hint, you're not THAT retardled.
iunno. people used to just say it. not people with any kind of bias or anything. they weren't saying it as if they had made it up, but as if it was common knowledge.

The Obama one was the only one made; they never made a McCain one ever.

Yeah but blacks are like 12% of the population and over half of the abortions