Good day everyone...

>Good day everyone. We at Sonic SCANF would like to inform you on an important matter that will affect the entirety of our site.

>As many of you know, we have been uploading the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man comics on our website for fans to enjoy for free. Unsurprisingly, this is considered on almost any front illegal, as Archie Comic Publications Inc. is not making any profit from us. While we have been considering alternate methods to assist Archie, ultimately we came to a final decision. Out of respect for Ian Flynn and his team, we have decided to stop publishing the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics on our website. It would be unreasonable for us to continue uploading them without permission while they are suffering.

>What does this mean for Sonic SCANF? We will continue to be around for now, as the News, Forums and Gallery will still be available to everyone. However, we will suffer a massive dent in the traffic as many people only visited our site for the comics. None of us know what the future will hold for Sonic SCANF, but whenever we know something, we’ll be the first to let you know.

>Therefore, we would ask you to please accept the statement and not request us to continue uploading the comics. It would be disrespectful to both Archie Comics and us, and our decision won’t change.

>We hope to see you stick around. If not, thank you for your time and supporting our website.

- The Sonic SCANF team.

I know i'm late, but this sucks. It's understandable though.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sonic-The-Hedgehog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that doesn't help me.

fuck I was still reading issue 69

oh well, that site was too good to last forever. I'm up to speed on the series at least.

I respect it, but I do feel that they could've justified hosting the comics that have been OOP for, like, a year or so.
Ah,well. Pity.

Aren't there alternative sites?

Well, if it's for Ian.

this, I need alternative sites

shit where do i read those old ass ones now

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sonic-The-Hedgehog

There's Comixology.

Have fun finding all the spinoffs and oneshots.

Except, you know, Archie already collected all the spinoffs and oneshots into convenient reprint books that they still sell at reasonable prices. Wink nudge etc.

Fuck off Ian.

You should also get Doom Patrol, Shade the Changing Girl, Jim Henson's Storytellers, Transformers vs GI Joe, and Iscariot.

Well, what happened to Tails.Kicksass?

Somedays I say I'm going to finish my singles collection. But I don't have the space for that.

What about that tails kicks ass site or whatever it's called?

bump

That cover look awesome!

That won't help fucking anybody

Whoever wants to get into the comic won't be able to because there is no reliable online archive, what do they expect them to do, buy countless archives from Archie and look for each issue individually?

This is totally fucking backwards-ass logic, Archie got in trouble because they're fucking stupid, they did bad deals, they're not winners, they're losers.

sad part is, none of that in my country