Rick and morty thread

What did you guys think of the episode? I felt it was a great change of pace to bullshit gags they usually do.
you call me reddit I will get you banned you low life pieces of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
mega.co.nz/#!YjJjXApa!AAnpIABEp1igVne0nKXv4AC1-csAGd5PoJLjlpzzcF4
allrls.me/rick-and-morty-s03e07-720p-hdtv-x264-batv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this was the kind of episode that got people interesting in rnm in the first place. gonna be weeks before they do anything with this story line though

Best episode of the season. Female writers BTFO.

>le epice ricke and morte

Rickino

link?

How did they make this episode so good?

It's a whole league different from pickle Rick. It's basically a different show entirely.

Where can I stream it

reddit: the post

first episode I enjoyed this season

paper thin analogy to whites vs. blacks racism

wow super deep rlyl maeks u thign

I started to watch from the middle and never felt so confused.

Did morty got some of that siren puss?

>interesting plot
>jokes that didn't rely on random wackiness or fourth wall breaking
>satire of societal issues without being preachy or one-sided

the smug self awareness is becoming annoying

Best episode of the season, Even if I saw it coming from a mile away Evil Morty was still a 10/10 reveal

hola reddito

Does anyone have a link?

It will be on YouTube tomorrow morning I know that much

The theme song sent shivers on me.

Why would any of the Ricks agree to take menial labor jobs in the first place? Rick can make literally any invention, so why do blue collar Ricks need to exist? The premise is paper thin if you start thinking about it, and seems like a ruse to just sell more pocket morty crap.

All that said, it was a good episode if you ignore all the plotholes. One of the best all season, but I don't know. Some stuff is just too hard to overlook

Same. As soon as Campaign Manager Morty looked at those papers I made that call. But it was still fucking great. But the questions remains Who was whistleblower Rick?

It was a great reveal. It wasn't until
the secretive rick brought the envelope that I knew for sure

bc there's infinite universes and some will be less smart than others or more prone to accept menial tasks. see the mentally handicapped rick in the classroom

doesn't matter, he died. you see him floating in space

I don't really understand that either, but I'm pretty sure the smartest Rick to exist is the one we follow.

Not really victim of circumstance is the left whole thing

I chalk it up some Ricks are already established to be "more Rick" than others. So the menial labor ones and ones like Doofus Rick are the least Rick.

FUCK didn't catch that

But the fact remains that if a rick is there, he was at least smart enough to make a fucking portal gun. It's the equivalent of a nobel prize winning electrical engineer working as a dish washer

Thought it was because they confiscated portal guns and regulated them as well as regulating the fuel.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

screenshot?

Yeah I think that's right. They explicitly say that he's the rickiest rick in the show.

I very much enjoy this episode, best one of the season, but one thing I don't understand is that, don't the Rick choose to go to the citadel? Why was it implied that the one Rick couldn't leave?

don't have one, but remember seeing it. it'll be up tomorrow and you can rewatch

Because there weren't enough morties to do the labor. It was meant to be a paper thin dystopian citadel to keep it going.

jumped the shark

I think has the best and most plausible explanation. It would explain why mortys(morties? Mortii?) were making bootleg portal juice and why the killer rick was asking for a portal gun fully fueled

This show is absolute shit now what the Fuck happened? Best episode of the season yet not even close to the average S1 or 2 episodes? Jesus.

Ok m8, why don't you name me 5 episodes from season 1 and 2 that are better than this?

We get it, you're Sup Forums.

What was the point of this? Was it to symbolize happiness to keep the laborers from protesting? Am I just over thinking it?

MEGA

mega.co.nz/#!YjJjXApa!AAnpIABEp1igVne0nKXv4AC1-csAGd5PoJLjlpzzcF4

Stream or DL

allrls.me/rick-and-morty-s03e07-720p-hdtv-x264-batv/

male writers

Hardly

>Rick and Morty spit roasted a mermaid

the perfect ending

Everything from season 1 and 2 were garbage because they showed rick in his superficial egotistical form. But when you put a bunch of ricks around each other it makes a compelling story. Idk I liked it.
The only other episode that would relate was evil morty in season 1. I like this subplot a lot and should be the main focus of the show

Good episode
It's fucked up but this season:
Female writers shittty
Experienced male writers solid.

Ryan Ridley is top tier

You can tell it was written by a man.

Anatomy Park, Rick Potion number 9, Rixty minutes, Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate, and Big Trouble in Littl Sanchez.

>What did you guys think of the episode?
I'm sure Sup Forums will hate it, because they'll ignore all the snipes it took at liberalism in favor of demonizing the general subject the episode tackled. I thought it was pretty great. Touched a lot of pretty heavy topics, and remained suitably grim throughout. Definitely stronger than most of this season.

nice b8
Anatomy Park and Interdimensional Cable 2 were the weakest episodes of their respective seasons.

Sup Forums here. I liked it.

Why do you have to be Sup Forums to hate it? How about I hate it because it pulled a South Park and tried doing an overarching storyline instead of just doing one off science adventures.

Did you just assume my opinion?

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

Found Tall Morty

>Anatomy park
Great episode too many memes tho
>rick potion #9
Decent helps move the plot
>rixty minutes
Garbage
>Interdimentional cable 2
Trashy
>big trouble in little Sanchez
Second dumbest episode after the Schwifty episode

putlocker.today

How is Rixty Minutes garbage? It explores just how broken the Smith family is better than any other episode.

This type of show needs an overarching story. Futurama had one and it did great. As long as the mix it in maybe like 8 one off adventures to each evil morty episode would be great

yeah, just your average corporation selling you momentary happiness in a bottle to keep you happy enough to continue being their slaves.

It was a Beth and Jerry episode. Those are the worst episodes. Also if I wanted to delve into a broken family I would watch a crime drama not a comedy

Fuck off reddit. Go ahead, cucky, try it.

Could you post a screenshot of the photos I want to get a better look

>putlocker.today
ty

where can I watch the new episode?

The council of Reeds was already a meh concept, then R&M ripped it off and somehow made it even worse.

helloo reddit!

It was stated like three times in this thread and like eight times in another 2 threads.

Lurk more fag

prepare for it to be taken down in less than 24hrs. thanks dufus.

Edgy as fuck. I watch this show to laugh and relax but this was the opposite of that for me.

I agree it was fantastically done. I suspected candidate Morty was evil Morty from the first scene he showed up in, but I was also figured he was going to show up this episode when it became obvious we weren't going to Atlantis.

I hope they continue this story. Really glad to see Evil Morty back after all this shit. And for them to take this tone back on. I was really down on this season before this episode, and I'm feeling a little optimistic about the rest of it.

sup reddit

I'm trying my hardest not to come off as Sup Forums, but why the fuck does every single show out there seemingly REQUIRE social commentary? Why the fuck can't the show stay within its own universe?

Because I post on Sup Forums all the time and I know how Sup Forums thinks. The fact you're even posting here means you're not what I'm talking about. If you're actually talking about the show you're Sup Forums in Sup Forums. If you're screeching "reddit" over and over again you're not. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

not much in them

>Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate, and Big Trouble in Littl Sanchez

Why don't you throw Get Schwifty & the purge episode on there to complete the bait.

damn, you were right
here you go

The Cop Morty thing was an extremely transparent parody of every other police serial. They were not making any real commentary on race one way or another.

>picture of the Rick he mind controlled with his head cut open and wiring exposed
Huh, looks like somebody was tracking him even before he pulled his Rick killing spree.

Thanks bros

t.reddit

Yeah, it's not like this story hasn't been told before dozens of times before the 2016 election.

>you're pitching the policemans ball to a black teenager here
and people say this show has gone full sjw

Im pretty sure they were going for Training Day werent they?

this.

>blacks are violent and dumb
>whites are the smartest people in the world
>the first black president destroys the world

yep, checks out

You haven't put a lot of thought into the personal struggle that black cops go through every day, knowing exactly how their community acts compared to whites. When you're a cop there's no denying it. Some of them believe they can help the community come together just by being peacekeepers in their own neighborhoods. What a terrible reality awaits them.

amerilards and poltards have to make everything about race holy shit

That said this was a 10/10 episode, probably the best in this season so far

When the Only thing you look forward to in your week is a shitty 22 min show whats next in life for you ?

reddit

Isn't Keith David the President?

The art department really slacked with the background morties and ricks this time. Almost every single background rick and morty were just normal ricks and morties, 90% of the special ones were part of the plot. Minor but pretty lame.

This episode could very well have aired years before the 2016 election season with nothing changed. There was no Trump-Rick or "make the citadel great again" or e-mails jokes or any other overt references to the last election.
Honestly, they deserve credit for avoiding that. It would have been easy upvotes.

press F to pay respects to Hammer Morty