youtube.com/watch?v=sLRl7UcNvjY
youtube.com/watch?v=11zpOOYAXD4
twitter.com/a_orfurd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're still going for a few more hours!

/who/ BOOK CLUB - SHIT TRIPS: VOLUME 2
SUNDAY EDITION (cont'd)
=====

Shit Trips 2 is here, so let's engage in some community self-love by reading and appreciating some of this mammoth work every Wednesday and Sunday.

TODAY'S STORIES:

>The Thirteen Trips
By Gallifrey_Immigrant

>Solitude
By SCP user

>Mercy
By Catharticspurious

FULL SCHEDULE: i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png

Read, enjoy, discuss, reflect, shitpost.
Got questions about a story? Was there something you thought was GOAT? Memeyness that made you laugh? Let us all know.
Make it obvious which story you're posting about, & browse sensibly if you don't want to get spoiled on any stories.

Out of the loop but want to jump in?
Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

ancient meme

Rose loved ancient memes

So what the hell happened to Foreman, did it just collapse under it's own weight, or was there any sort of drama involved?

It's still chugging along.

>3 months and 15 days until a new episode of Who
>after that no /who/ for almost 11 months

What steps are we taking to preserve /who/?

pretending big finish is canon

>after that no /who/ for almost 11 months
Wait what? Source?

Read an article a few months back that said there were rumors of an Autumn 2018 premiere date for series 11.

/who/ continues during the off-season, newfriend

What's /who/ with you this fine morning? Any newer decent big finishes (haven't really been keeping up) that I can listen to while I'm a work?
How's the new Torchwood audios. Haven't actually listened to any of them.

a better question is why is their logo a terribly shitty knock-off of the 'coexist' logo

Welp, I bought the first season of SG-1 and the original movie on DVD and they'll be here Tuesday. What am I in for?

They're very good, like most Torchwood audios. There's a particular thing they're doing that's absolutely brilliant, so brilliant it properly and truly surprised me, but it can't be described without spoilers. Hopefully things pay off in the rest of the series.

Catch up on books, comics and audios. Rewatching NuWho to jog my memory so I can actually discuss it. There's also some Classic Who I've missed.

I'll hopefully give them a shot at some point today. Really miss the good old days of Torchwood. Pure comfy during series 1 and 2. Shame series 4 was utter trash...

I read Lungbarrow 3 days ago.

I'm baaaaack

So /who/, who is the worst Classic Who writer?

Pip and Jane Baker

I had a couple of really weird who related dreams these past few nights.

1. I was watching the Christmas Special, but it kept cutting out every so often. It was filmed in 4K and looked amazing, but was what weird was that not only was it 1 and 12, but 11, River Song, Bill and Clara were all there from the start. Anyway they were all investigating something to do with and ice cave- couldn't really work out what. At the end of the ep I dreamt Capaldi's regen scene, it was him by himself in the TARDIS having a sort of stroke, falling down onto the floor and he had no shoes on. He then started to regenerate from the feet upwards, so the main shot was of Jodie's feet, then hands, then face. This was pretty weird.

2. I dreamt that they had cancelled 12's regeneration at Christmas and released it as a mini episode. The episode then cut out at the regen scene and up came a screen saying "choose the next doctor" and the options were for Colin Baker, Steve McFadden, Bradley Walsh, some random young black actor, and some Ronnie Corbett look alike. This actor would've only been in the part for the christmas special, then giving over to Jodie.

Do you guys ever have any who related dreams?

What a complicated way to tell us you're a footfag

Why do you have a trip? What do you actually add to /who/?

MS Paint Nardole

I'm actually not, which is why this dream was really weird.

How were the spicy looms

Why did you decide to be a tripfag?

>was there any sort of drama involved?
The Genderfluid Genius was just using that being trans as an excuse to perv on Claudia, causing her to leave before production

>did it just collapse under it's own weight
They're still trying to make it, but the actual show doing what they were hoping to do (more lesbians, more female characters, more diversity in general) means their desire to be a more progressive Doctor Who is now a lost cause.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=2nL_icigRP4

So why can't the Foreman guys make episodes at the speed of Luke Newman?

Mark of the Rani and Terror of the Vervoids are actually really good though.
At least they didn't just write the same story over and over again Terry Nation

I'll admit I have a soft spot for Vervoids but even then both of those episodes are pretty eh to me.

Peter Grimwade for Time-Flight.
Glen McCoy for Timelash.
Anthony Steven for The Twin Dilemma.
Eric Saward propping up the corpse of Robert Holmes for The Two Doctors.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=VY0HfWDfRxQ&t=2s

Does anyone still have the leaked Marcelo Camargo series 8 episodes?

All the torrents I've found are dead.
The MEGA link is dead.
I can find copies on a Russian site, but they have Russian audio.

Anyone?

I'M FUCKING BACK, JESUS CHRIST I TOOK SOME TIME

Chan aren't you forgetting something tho?

Dead MEGA mega.co.nz/#F!XwQkETaI!-dItZC_cNNGC0vzEwJEP7w

Dead torrents thepiratebay.org/search/doctor who unedited/0/99/0

I also have webms of all of Deep Breath (no sound), the Robot of Sherwood beheading scene, and a few srt subtitles for the episodes

It's just the damn episodes themselves that are tricky to find

Chan I'm sorry my manners, I just got internet now after a whole month, redpill me about the last month of /who/ tho

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/McGanon
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Lymerence
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Roblox_Doctor_Who_Series

Doctor Who is dead.

If you were here yesterday you would've seen Robloxkino.

Don't forget doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Capaldo
This isn't from last month of course, but was written this week, you may also enjoy it: doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Twinkanon

>doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Roblox_Doctor_Who_Series
>doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Twinkanon
could honestly be included in the next shit trips as they are

lol I might rewrite them into actual short stories when that swings around.

Chan Whoever did this, thank you. I didn't expected someone to make an article about me and remind about my love for that picture. Thank you kindly /who/, you guys surprised me. tho

Ah, I remember BASED Lymerence from that creepy cartoon drawing of 1st.

I just readed the titles of Roblox chapters, looks kino, going to read it now

>Secret Trip Discord drama.

Do we got a Discord server now? Anything in Telegram?

The Discord died. I could see the point at first but then it became redundant and TwinkAnon went NUCLEAR iirc

We never forget a face

I admire the fact that we keep it up with the showrunners, giving fantastic titles to our articles in /who/ Wikia, I love giving titles to stories and chapters, I like to write it down in a sticker all of them, who knows it, right?

Chan twinks are terrible tho, horny devils tho

Oh Neo, I missed you too

>making fun of the sixth doctor

>implying The Two Doctors is bad

I'm about to fug Freema Agyeman, any requests?

Anyone who was around in 2014, I made a thread on McGannChan I hope you can help me out with, cheers

>doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Twinkanon

Holy shit this article is huge

>McGannChan
what year is this?

>The Parting of the Twinks

It was good fun to write. You feature in it a few times!
Related: how's your GURPS game going? Depraved?

Nowhere did I do that. I am making fun of the writers.

Yes. It is.

Bad taste.

>doesn't like the two doctors
Hey, the episode wasn't just all hard vore fetishism!

Haha you did this all yourself? There's a ridiculous amount of effort put into it, nice.

GURPS is going fine, there's not a lot of time to do it though. Nothing depraved going on at the moment.

Pretty graphic scene happened where the Doctor fumbled a roll and almost got a guy killed. His throat was torn open, and he tried to wrap up the wound but just ended up making it worse.

Out of curiosity, remember this scene youtube.com/watch?v=GbmqAEiosEI or when Ten used his energy to heal the TARDIS to bring it back to life in Rise of the Cybermen?

>"I just gave away ten years of my life. Worth every second."

So how much do think it cost him to heal River's wrist?

What about something as large as say, a torn throat?

Sorry, I just didn't think Doctor Who's hot take on killing animals for their meat was any good. If you like it, good for you,

I didn't even bother reading your post

I could just tell by the length and formatting that it was gay as hell, so why bother

guys capaldo's saying weird shit in the stream right now, im not kidding

What he sayin'?

i cant tell if theyre jokes or not but it appears to be doxxes for both cloisters and edge

But it can't be!

>all this tripfag nonsense

TomBaker'sGaintWang was based fuck off everyone else

hi wang

Aight well I'm glad you saved yourself 30 seconds ya fuckin weapon

Without even looking I'll bet Neo posted Claudia videos and just fucked off into the night

I resent your implication!

Why was Peter Davison's only good story his last?

I imagine Watcher is always there but is only visible to the Doctor close to regeneration. The Watcher in this case was only visible to others because it was directly involved in the events leading up to the Doctor's regeneration.
I personally like to imagine/headcanon that the hallucination of Amy at the end of Time of the Doctor isn't actually a hallucination, but the Watcher taking her form to give the Doctor comfort and ultimately provide some Scottish influence into his next incarnation.

Because either his TARDIS was crowded or the companion dynamics took too long to be properly established. This then left us relying on the stories/villains, and for the most part they were fairly boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLRl7UcNvjY

Immediately when I saw the title, I said "NOPE."

Couldn't pay me to watch this guy.

Does anyone on /who/ like Eric Saward?

>the zinger

What did he mean by this?

Any fun ideas for why 6 looked like Maxil?

>yfw Moffat uses Xmas to complete the Capaldi run of classic throwbacks by bringing back the Watcher

5 could still never forgive himself for Adric's death, so he took the face of a man who shot him to show just how angry he was at himself for that failure.

ZIMBABWE
Nice

Doesn't make /who/ look good when people refuse to watch a video because they don't like the title or the apparent content.

He simply goes over how political themes have been in the show for years, way back into the classics, and uses that to say that saying Doctor Who shouldn't have political elements and shouldn't take sides is silly, since it's always been like that.

kek

...Deeeeep.

>Doesn't make /who/ look good
Oh no. Whatever will we do.

/who/ owes random YouTubers absolutely nothing. I can think of nothing less enjoyable than watching some random person I will never interact with vomit out opinions I don't care about. I'll talk about anything with a /who/re since it's an actual interaction, but I'm not gonna sit around like a dope and watch some rando drone at me. YouTube was a mistake.
Now here's some worthwhile YouTube content: youtube.com/watch?v=11zpOOYAXD4

I genuinely don't know. Maybe Davison wanting to make sure he went out with a bang? Holmes concentrating as many ideas he had between his last time writing a Who story and this one to create something great (hence why his 6 stories weren't as good)?

twitter.com/a_orfurd

Call on meeeeee
Call me

t h i r t y s e c o n d t i m e

What did /who/ like about Caves of Androzani?

k

That 5 finally left in it.