Racism Test in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=VtRB4E_j7SM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
tabletmag.com/scroll/211561/a-george-soros-funded-palestinian-media-outlet-runs-an-anti-semitic-article-series
youtube.com/watch?v=m8K8eQyEFEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ay whitey you rayciss you need to gibs me and my brothas social status so we can get dem white womyn

...how can once such a mighty nation be so oblivous and so self-destructive
ffs

I find it more racist that these people want to hide whats being said in the message from the black man.

Again, treating these people like precious little babies is far more racists than treating them like ordinary people who can take offensive words when they specifically ask you to translate

Ayy whitey you rayciss gibs me dem programs n shieet

post ww2 rape baby descendant?

Why wouldn't you tell him, not knowing is way worse.

pol have officially arrived

That's the truth.

Yep that's me.

Notice how I am not being an aggressive, emotional, offensive, and violent-sounding asshole.

I'm specific, to the point, and I will get a few people's attention. Probably mostly negative attention because my tone is fairly provocative, and my subject is only loosely on topic, but if I remain relatively polite and concise when people come to attack me, I will probably make a little bit of a splash in a place where it counts.

>german people give a shit about a random dindu neediness
Humanity is reaching new levels of cuckoldry

i know i just find it hilarious how fucking obvious a polack post is

This. I'd straight up tell the guy "Yeah, they called you a nigger. Sorry man."

I had to clarify what someone said to a black dude once. Just told him that she called him a nigger, he didn't have any beef with me.

You fail the test if you give your contact info to the nigger.

You racists

We got 5 million turks here for decades, take a wild guess what the source of our problems is.
This is some cuckery. I would have told this nigger he's a nigger and should get out of my fucking country. Then i would have run.

>Ask me anything

Yea that's obviously Sup Forums, but I don't think the general YT userbase will be able to make that connection at this point in time.

But yea I should make a greater effort to assimilate with the colloquial culture of whichever social media site I'm using.

SAD EMOTIONAL MUSIC DETECTED
excuse me, i have to cry.

>Like like like like like like
No thanks. Done.

Why must Hitler be so perfect?

What's the point of this, exactly? Of course people will feel uncomfortable having to tell a stranger who asked for their help that his "friend" just called him a bunch of racist insults, I don't get what this video is trying to tell me.

Fucking black people piss me off so bad

I've also been seeing quite a few Mexicans and blacks going to Germany and Europe lately. I guess they realize US is going to shit and they need to find the next pristine white paradise to destroy.

It's too bad the Germans are such pussies they won't keep the niggers out like the Slavs do

i felt bad for him

AMA i guess

See here: They use this racist shit to guilt you into giving them money and guilting white women into sleeping with them. That's literally all it is. Just tell them to fuck off when you see them and don't be ashamed to be racist, that's the only way to combat this because it will spread in your country if you let it. Don't be afraid to stick up for yourself either.

When's your flight back to Morocco?

And why feel bad? This isn't real. This is staged.
They run these ads in a whole bunch of countries.

What's so fucking hard about reading a message? Are they worried the nigger will take it personally like an attack from them and just start swinging? Just translate it and move on.

>being racist
>2016

i only hate ugly and low IQ people desu

But I don't get how this is supposed to brainwash anyone into doing anything, this just shows people having pretty normal reactions to a staged situation. Since the guy wasn't actually harassed by anyone, there's no reason to feel bad for him, either.

Yes, Pierre. How noble of you.
Enjoy France's collapsing quality of life.

>now i have to drain and refill all the water in the pool to get that smell out

>collapsing quality of life.

i want ugly and low IQ people out, that will improve the quality of life for sure

Damn, you really must hate your own country then.

you dont know what it feels like to have your grandparents degraded and treated like shit by privileged white people.

All you guys can do is jerk eachother off with nazi-racisst memes and can´t even fathom what the lives are of poor minorities. You are literally incapable of empathy. It is no wonder you ruined pretty much the entire world with wars and slavery and then have the audacity to ask things like

>omg why are niggers so mad xD. ???
>why cant muslims progress xD????

It's because YOU put them in that place and never even gave MINORITIES a place to grow. YOU keep them down with your wars, drugs, and instituionalized racism.

The ONLY problem is the white problem

>german banter

You don't know what it feels like to have your great-great-grandparents degraded and treated like shit by disgusting, degenerate north africans.
t. Southern Italian
Good point. I look towards Calais.

Jews and commie cucks?

>the tweet is not in english so us english speakers cant understand it

I cant read arabic, what does the tweet say?

romans started the punic wars

>guilt white women into sleeping with them
I have literally never seen something like that before, I mean people have pushed the "date whoever you like" shit but not this. Sources?

It's not two thousand five hundred years ago.
And no, Punics started the first one. The rest spiralled from there.

>social justice video
>always use music to set the ambiance

anyone else annoyed by this? they gotta dress it up and appeal to peoples emotions because they know the content itself is garbage.

It's just a clickbait video playing off of the stigma surrounding the cultural icons of " the pitiful, noble savage negro," and "the evil racist aryan nazi"

White society has let these ungrateful, petty, resentful non whites exploit our sympathy for too long.

DUDE exactly my fellow Sup Forumsack!!!

Look at this shit its so obvious why those goddamn kikes put the music in... --__--

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

They need a video on Youtube for that...? Germans aren't racist in any fucking way. It's not like Poland or Russia.

t. black

that's not the same thing, someone obviously meant it to be uplifting

>be an american in russland
>slav friends call every black person they see a нeгp because
>it was pretty exciting

all of that aside, russia is pretty shitty

HERP

>"the dude told me to wait here and he'll come in 10 minutes and I should wait"
>"He won't come, he just wrote a bunch of racist slurs, don't worry, you just carry on waiting."
If this were a real scenario, shouldn't he run like fuck, in case the guy comes down with a bunch of skinheads to beat the shit out of him?
Why are Germans so racist, telling him not to worry?

HERP = negr

Wtf are you doing in putinland?

That's no excuse you dumb piece of shit. You know what "Neger" means, right? You know what "Afrika" means and you probably know what "Affen" means. Put 2 and 2 together, you retarded, intellectually lazy manbaby.

>2016
>Still not wakening up.

That's why you are such cucks. Enjoy your black kids.

>Germans aren't racist in any fucking way.

I don't know mate, some of them would still prefer to exist in a society of Germans and for Germans.

That sounds pretty racist to me.

made a bunch of penpal friends in russ class at uni. Figured it would be cool to visit since no one goes to russia.

It was dank bro. Most russians think we americans wear ten gallon hats and six shooters and drive muscle cars to our Beverly hills mansions

...ameriboos?...can it happen?

Gg

>implying Germans are a separate race

I think we just found the real racist in our ranks.

you have no idea my нeгp.

mostly everything on this african fruit fly site is bs

>some of them would still prefer to exist in a society of Germans and for Germans

Duhhh, like every countries. But trust me, most are even less 'racist' than Canadians, true cuck.

In rural places or big cities in the west like St Petersburg/Moscow? I'm very surprised desu

obviously in bigger cities they're better educated and more wordly/less impressionable, but in the rural areas which is most of russia people just go off stereotypes and for many citizens I was the first real american they've ever met.

Had to represent, nomsayin?

Just like we have our movies with the stereotypical russian crimelord as the villain, they have theirs with the american cowboy sporting a handlebar mustache. Really friendly and curious people once you get to know em

So you hate niggers?

Yep right here.

WTF is this shit?!

t-t-t-talk to me about their women and pls don't lie on internet

watchoo wanna know senpai?

honestly most of the girls aren't really amazing, they're pretty cute though, russians have a weird sense of fashion it's like a retro 1950 sort of style but they don't leave the house unless they're fully dolled up.

cyka
fight them, they are weak one on one

look around, it's everywhere

Well, they aren't like girls in Hambourg. True whores, easy going. I was also in Hensinki in Finland, nice but more shy.

So all the stereotypes about the russian girl on TV are true?

>Most russians think we americans wear ten gallon hats and six shooters and drive muscle cars to our Beverly hills mansions
i can live with this stereotype

>nigger moves to majority white nation
>says that if people recognize that he looks different you're a raycist and should give special treatment to him.
Nigger just fuck back to africa i've about had enough of this bullshit nobody asked you to come.

>nobody asked you to come.

also wtf does he expect people to say in the video?
Fuck off nigger? He got the predictable response he was looking for
>oh i iz so much a victim for moving to a majority white country enjoying gibsmedats and clean streets instead of fixing up my own country, oh just look some people are dissatisfied with millions of africans coming to europe.. THEY RAYCIST!!!
Niggers.. an entire continent spoonfed everything 1.2 billion people cause we feed them and they just keep multiplying with zero regard for them being self sufficient and feeding themselves.. and they can't even respectfully stay on their own continent and try to help sort it out..

kek, people are so easy to manipulate.

damn

>muh colonialism
The colonial nations didn't displace their population but actually build all kinds of shit for them in exchange for ressources.

Even now that much after we're still building shit for them and spending trillions upon trillions over several decades, literally astronomical amounts of our taxpayer money on these clowns to fix their nations up.. and what they do.. fucking move to europe by the millions

>oh you're fixing us up great, but ain't nobody got time for dat.. let me just move to your country and collect welfare and other stuff from a system i had no part in creating.

This is not like the 380.000 niggers that were transported by slaveships to africa involuntarily.. these blacks have literally ZERO legitimate reason for being in european nations.. No it's actually the other way around, they actively smuggle themselves to europe or get on fucking boats and sink them off the coasts to enter our countries illegally.

*from africa involuntarily (enslaved and sold to the highest bidder by other africans btw.)

wtf i love germany

>that message

HAHAHAHA, even a nigger would be smart enough to understand "NEGER" typed in all caps. Come on.

>yurup don't take african resources literally for free because of our corruption
>then cry/surprised because we came

BTW, about immigration, YOU say yes...don't blame me. Blame your government

What the fuck is this retarded nigger even trying to prove. I guarantee all of those white people will go home thinking "Germans are such evil racists, shame on us". That's literally all that this horse shit amounts to.

I think this is more a reaction on the individual level, not like "oh what a horrible raycis!", more like "dude, you're getting btfo nigga and I feel bad for you".

>America is more racist
This is supposed to be an insult? Stay cuckt, Kraut faggots.

People != government. blame the fucking jews for constantly pushing this mass migration bullshit.

>YOU say yes
No we're not trudeau lovers, who just love mass immigration, like you retard canadians. Very very few want these assholes to come, they're just a very vocal minority, which the politicians use as an excuse, whilst they try to censor people for speaking out against it.

>just say NO to it, it's so easy
Yeah like people won't be called racist and all kinds of other shit and get fired from their jobs or other such crap potentially.. it's exactly what is turning people into ultra racists that we're not even allowed to have our way and reject these people but we have to be forced to put up with their shit.

>Nigger says Germany is cool, America is the problem
Krauts, explain yourselves. How coddled are niggers in your country?

how is this a racism test? this is more like a virtue signalling test.

It's not a fucking refugee crisis anyways, it's an illegal immigration crisis.. most of them aren't even fucking refugees. And they should never be directly in the nation but in a safezone closer to the conflict to return.

And no military aged male should at all be accepted, only women children and elderly with regards to refugees, and to go back afterwards.. the men should go fix up their fucking country instead of running as desserters by the millions from 30.000 guys.

And 90% of them know they would get rejected for legal immigration due to incompatibility culturally lack of competence and many other things, so they try to brute force their way in. Completely unacceptable. They should all be kicked out and only vetted ones could potentially come in. If you can't vet them, refugee camp outside nation, there you stay.

Like I said we dindu nuffin, blame your gouvernement, not me. Fun fact, most rightwingers are Pro Israel.

Jesus Christ, do nigger even have frontal lobes?

Also (((Soros)))

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/

tabletmag.com/scroll/211561/a-george-soros-funded-palestinian-media-outlet-runs-an-anti-semitic-article-series

It's why Sup Forumslution isn't relevant

Well, hello there mr. Yonathan

youtube.com/watch?v=m8K8eQyEFEI

>most rightwingers are pro israel
why are leafs on pol so fucking retarded? only in the sense that they are anti islam which is the biggest problem in that neck of the woods. Yeah "rightwingers" just love jews destroying our countries with mass immigration. Even importing muslims who hate jews in a zeal to do so.

>We got 5 million turks here for decades, take a wild guess what the source of our problems is.
>Arabs and niggers rape everything with two and four legs
>They still import arabs and niggers because "muh flüchtlinge"
>Somehow tries to blame the turks for it
:^)

Germans have become pussies because ALL the real men were killed during the war. The only germans left to carry on the german DNA were the faggots and the girly men that were too weak to be soldiers. This is the result of Hitlers germany....a punch of sissy faggots!

I would have told that fukkker that he was a nigger monkey and get the fukkkk back to the jungle with the other monkeys!

White Pride World Wide
Demand Segregation from NIGGERS!

The flag LOL

They are still Pro Israel, give me a break with your jewish conspiracy...

the jews in israel seem to just be protecting their people and worrying about their own clay..

It's the jews in europe that are a fucking UNBELIEVABLE menace.. They should all go to israel and not wait till they've flooded our countries with africans and middle easterners and then go "oi vey it's not safe to be jew anymore here" whilst peddling that mass migration all along, and then act as if they're opressed and treated badly..

It's the fucking europeans that will bear the brunt of these kikes mass immigration project.. not the jews.

And incidently it's going to hurt israel very bad if due to migration they get into politics and decide well israel can go fuck itself, the muslims being imported would love for that to happen.

what stereotypes? some are hard others will come onto you, it's all about your game though, you can't just be an autist and expect to get laid because you're from north america.

>give me a break with your jewish conspiracy
kike spotted.
Might be pro israel due to being anti islam
But not pro jew since they're wrecking our countries with spearheading mass immigration. That the muslims are trying to promote mass immigration aswell via infiltration (muslim brotherhood) is annoying enough with that infiltration, really do not need the kikes to push it aswell.

i thought the same thing

How do you fail the test?