/trek/

Vedek Bareil edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JLgywxeaLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget to give STD a chance.

> another general
no thread is preferable to just any thread user. but as a middle aged newfag I wouldn't expect you to know that

You can go post in the half dozen Orville threads instead, if it makes you happy.

Was this the worst acting from an adult actor in TNG?

Generals > Orville shill threads ≥ Discovery shill threads ≥ Sup Forums threads

>middle aged newfag
Nigger, I'm in my 20s. And your post reeks of angry obese out of work IT veteran.

newfag from reddit here, AMA

That actually was better than any of his episodes as Lore.

Brent Spiner as Lore is Brent Spiner as a heightened and surprisingly more arrogant version of himself.

>I actually enjoyed orville

Totally not a rip off of Star Wars or anything.

Would you prefer me creating a question or topic next time?

A controversial choice but her goodbye speech was pure cringe.

DA DOWROCK ISS LOIK A BLOODY CAR FULL OF BOBBIES AND WE ARE LIKE A TRUCK FULL OF PIKEY MADMEN!

best episode of ds9 desu

I unironically loved 'brothers'

aye

>I unironically loved 'brothers'
the most pretentious moment in any trek, though, is when Lore breaks out into song with "Abdul Abulbul Amir" then calls it a diddy while being hyper-smug

>Its a Kira episode

(ah fookin ELL dis is BOLLOCKS - oim no messiah)

I would have torn up Nana Visitor back in the day. Hot as fuck.

>Its a Kira episode

>starting to work my way through Voyager
>mfw Janeway's voice
I hope to god she stops doing this soon

>want to get a TNG uniform for Halloween
>shitty one made by Rubies is $40
>authentic one made by Anovos is like $600
Is there anything good quality in between?

>'ats dis shite bout a clowd

>It's a Kira episode

>O'Brien turns down free top Bajoran pussy, the 'sode

Fuck that, their pussies are covered in ridges.

>it's a fat Riker episode

Jesus, it's like the back of his throat is a black hole.
All food enters, never escapes except on the "other side of the wormhole"

Way better than the alternative, famalamagus. And besides I like Janeway's sultry voice. It gets me fucking 100 percent erect HD remaster.

Made me cry as a kid.

Since we're doing reposts here is a personal favorite

made Nog look like a complete psychopath for some reason in this scene.
the one kid in your high school group who always takes shit too far

>dark as my soul
Cringe.

It's like you haven't watched his performance in Masks
>let's make an episode where the Enterprise turns into the Temple of Doom set
>oh and Data will be several indistinguishable characters at once

It's easier on the eyes

Voyager did this episode too with Borg victims as the personalities, and Jeri Ryan did it better

I still think every one of those performances was better than this shite.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JLgywxeaLM

Redshift/flux/twilight, my friend.

Jeri Ryan made a good Ferengi.

>not offering superior Iris

whatsa matta? can't spare five bucks?

Oh God. It's a Kira episode...

I'm going to be making Vedek Antos Bareil posts specifically for a couple of weeks coming up soon if that's okay.

A deep, intensive character study is on it's way.

This was an arousing episode for tbqhwyfam

>Action commando Janeway killin' bugs and takin' names

>you will never make kira's eyes roll into the back of her skull while making passionate love underneath a Bajoran orb

jdimsa

For me, it's sweaty Rambo janeway

>not using a built in DE feature

A̡̛̝̼͓̺͕̻̔̆̋̌̈̒̐ͦ͛ͨͩ͆͒̉̄͛͟-̨̮̰̹̟̳̦̫̤̮̞̩̪͍̮̰̖̻͉̈́͌͛͌̒̎ͦ͗͞ǩ̵̨̬͕̭͎́̎͌̽ͮ̂ͣͪ͑̆͒̋́̚h̶͖̯̖͙̯̯̼̔̈́ͮ̑ͮ̓̚̕̕ͅơ̵̞̖̥͙̖͙̦̓̃ͩ̔́͘͜͟o̵̮̦͙͕̙ͬ͂́̂͗̈́ͬͩͣ͂̉ͅ-̶̡̧̧̱̺̻̦̞̪̙̹̮͎̮̫̠ͬ̂ͬͤ̔ͩͯ̓͟c̩̳͔̮̞͍͓̫̳̞͚̗̙̗̤̳̽͊̏̈̔ͬ͊̍̐ͬͣ̐ͯ̐ͧ̊͝h̵̯̩̯͓̗̺̖̖̘͖̳̜̰̱͋̾̋ͬ͋̊̾̔͌ͬ̈́̕͞ͅȩ̛͚̝͕̠͔̭̦̗̙̞͖̳̖͎̞̞̹ͨ͑̋̍͐̔̉ͮ̓͡e̢̦̞̜̤͕͕̫͉͓͍̪̣̯͛ͬͣ̔͌̄͂́̉̈́̾͑͟-̵̡̛͙͈̦̫̦͓͍̼͚͖̪̬̪͖͎̃̔̎̆͌ͭ̄ͭ̌̆̋͂ͫ̒͜͠m̨̞̙̼͓̭̖̥̩͍̻̰͈̥̪̈ͨ̓͑̌̊̑̄́õ͉̦̣̗̞̝̗̥̦̣̥̞͚͎̹̝̦̊̿͌̓ͧ̈͛ͪ̐͂ͬ́͛͗̓͟͞ÿ̭̯͙̝̰́̆͐̂ͧͫ̉͑̿̀͟a̧̺̝̳̬ͮ͐̆͆ͤͫͧ͊̍͛̾̊͂ͣ̀͟͜

They definitely toned him down after the 1st season, he was a shit at the beginning.

ohh feck... FECK FECK, LETS CAR BOMB DA PISS OUT OF IT, YE?!

every time you post this my walls start breathing and an eagle flies out of my heat vents into my living room

>tfw the Native American fad died after the 90's

That Nightmare on Elm Street crossover was a surprisingly good twist.

so, how's The Orville?

Every single joke fell flat. The CO-XO relationship is trash.

Other than that, it's fine.

Wasn't really that funny, still enjoyed it.

just barely good enough for me to say they should allow a full 13 'sode season

i liked it

Is there any stream up anywhere? I'm scared my university will catch me if I torrent a currently airing American show

trust me your university won't care

There are thousands of streams all over the internet. Use a search engine that specializes in streams.

>happy arbor day!
>*tree pops through hull*
>fin

it looks dope and i'll probably watch it twice, i'm not in this site's little faggot alt right circlejerk. i just come here cuz i'm lonely and to talk shit to you people

>it looks dope
easy Yamal
>i'll probably watch it twice
w/e
>i'm not in this site's little faggot alt right circlejerk
so sorry for your loss
>i just come here cuz i'm lonely
this was implied in your posting style
>and to talk shit to you people
don't think this counts as shit talking

Awooooo

Star Wars and Star Trek have crossed over before.

LMAO

>dat pic
that's advanced stupid.

queers

That clip from Discovery where the Shenzhou comes down and the TNG/TMP theme starts playing actually has me more excited for DISCO than any of the fucking horrid dogshit trailers.

Honestly why haven't they produced a trailer for the fans yet?

Such is the average intelligence of the majority of humans.

y'know what im suddenly liking this episode

what's with the constant TNG hate

>in a bizarre self defense mechanism, when threatened a female Andorians breasts can swell up to 3 times their normal size

Because Picard was an incompetent numale pussy who nearly caused the extinction of humanity on more than one occasion, and the show was basically just the loony leftist agenda of the week disguised as sci-fi entertainment.

would dicks become frozen popsicles when fugging andorian pusy?

You'll never know, because you are neither Andorian, nor likely to ever get laid by a real person.

dafuq

rude

hi, Archer.

They are also able to magically add or rearrange furniture in their quarters at the same time.

Things that live in cold places have a high internal temperature. Andorians are no different. They are able to withstand the extreme cold due to their high body temperature, so
Andorian pussy would be the warmest

nice

I'm sure Vedek Bareil gave Kira an STD

Nope. True.

that nigga chakotay isnt even a real native american nigga
nigga he doesnt even put a feather in his hair like this real native american nigga

...BAREIL!!!

We need more jews on tv.

Speaking of jews... It's been 16 years.
My how time flies.
Just like a jet.

Anyone watch Orville last night? Opinions?

Speaking of jets... remember this one?

I was pleasantly surprised. Critics are insane, this show is on the mark so far. I think what The Orville is fighting against as a show is the preconception that it was going to be Galaxy Quest.
From what I've read of MacFarlane's comments on the The Orville, he was never trying to make a Star Trek parody and he was a little frustrated that it got pegged as such just because he's the creator of Family Guy. I took it in good faith and it was true - The Orville wasn't ironically Star Trek, it was unironically Star Trek. This is making the critics go into a blood fury.
As for the show itself, I really enjoyed the first episode. It's got a good setup and the crew is already sticking out as characters in a good way. The production values are great and everything looks so fresh and futurebright. It's really managed to capture the spirit of early Star Trek in a 21st century style.

Seth MacFarlane, that fucking mad man. He actually did it. He stole Star Trek.

>skill level 2

Thanks, I passed out 5 minuts into it, I'll chaeck it ou t later. Is Seth Tolerable?

I don't know how much you hate him, but he was tolerable. His character is laid back and has a lowkey style of command, so he's not a constant spotlight type of captain like Kirk, Picard and Archer. So even if you hate MacFarlane, you'll probably still be able to get through it.