Why doesn't Europe ever make any big expensive blockbuster action movies like they do in America, England, and China?

Why doesn't Europe ever make any big expensive blockbuster action movies like they do in America, England, and China?

I think they do make big movies, but they tend to be more localized. An action or war film about Norway or a part of Latvia would have trouble getting crowds.

There's nothing in it for them. If they did no in America would care. People are obsessed with anything we produce though.

Because America rules the world.

>England
Britain. Also nice bait with having them in the EU. inb5 you've not left yet.

Because no one likes to watch a movie with subtitles.

Because the only market the producers can be somewhat sure of is their own and it's not large enough to justify dumping billions into marketing and CGI.

Europe is a dead civilization. You can see it in their art and their politics.

What for?

Not enough Jews.

Because we make art.

You need a large, dedicated industry for it, and you need to release it in English to guarantee the largest possible audience. No point in doing it when Hollywood already exists.

>hollywood creates art

lyl

We only do kinographia pura and not that shitty capeshit of youts.

Britain / UK / England are all the same sweetie

>Americans
>Creating Art

Bomb hollywood when?

My point has been demonstrated.

>where are all Europeeno capeshits?
>Can we get a Polish steel suit man?

>Bond films

What is... Twin Peaks?

But hey, I'm not excusing Hollywood trash. If you want to burn it all down... I'll look away.

>Valerian
>Asterix series

>Twin Peaks
>Art
This is your brain on American propaganda

They can just partner up with pre existing studio system around the world if they want to finance something larger and those countries have tax credits to do it.

It's impossible to compete with Hollywood so there is no point. Many European films are already coproductions.