How do i stop talking to myself i do it in public now and don't realize until after the fact help

how do i stop talking to myself i do it in public now and don't realize until after the fact help

WEABOO GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bleach Enemas help relive some of the symptoms of Autism.

buy a bluetooth

This has zero to do with politics.

i think i'm a moose and you thinkk you has it bad... smell that finger gurrrrl... that ain't cinnamon

handfree [not called bluetooth but has bluetooth] is good solution... so??? what does it smell of?

and everything is politic if you smell finger and ask questions btw

Just stop talking, period. That way you won't ever talk to yourself.

Everyone does it senpai. As long as you're not spewing word salad like a meth addict you're fine.

It's completely normal (in moderation)

Stop doubting yourself and start living.

op is gone i think... finger smells must remain unidentified sadly

you can't cure autism

/pol long ago lost its meaning

suicide

anything is /pol if you really believe in fairies and magic and sniff finger as you pose deep thoughtless questions... and then pointless answers, so much pointless it never are end

It actually does, I find myself speaking out loud about the worlds politico-economic situations with the hopes of finding a solution

Nice thread OP. My response when people ask me why is usually "I like talking to smart people"

Don't worry about it, just smile to yourself and go about your business.

how do you know he's a weeb ? i'm not a weeb and i'm a neurotic psycho who sometimes talks to himself

[hint] op is gone and not a female

interesting post

yeah what prompted this thread is I accidentally said an indian couple smelled like shit when I was waiting in line and meant to only think it

>how do i stop talking to myself i do it in public now and don't realize until after the fact help
Stop thinking for yourself.

no one else curious what the finger smells of? my guess pickled prawns

you have your answer hands free bluetooth device... now back to the real matter at hand... is it sage and onion stuffing? turkey jerky? or plain old anus?

in soviet russia finger smells you

post tits

>This has zero to do with politics.

This isn't a board about politics. Say the name of this board.

op is not photo... op is dead only trolls mooses and fake op's left here... and sad guys who think every picture of a girl equals possible tits

>This isn't a board about politics
Not since people like you started coming here. This place has turned into Sup Forums-lite

aND DELUDED fools who thinl /pol is real

Jesus shut the fuck up you faggot

get the buttplug out of your ass

lol only if you sniff it and tell me what it smells of shall my butt plug be removed... also fuck you

without a comma you just called jesus a faggit and say him shut up... bad... hell awaits you

you meant...

Jesus, shut teh fuck up u faggit... [correct spells 4 u]

see the difference... grammar bitches... learn it, useful stuff it be indeed

Read the rules, CNN.