Why is it that we can never discuss Gargoyles without it turning into waifuism and homolust? It was a brilliant show...

Why is it that we can never discuss Gargoyles without it turning into waifuism and homolust? It was a brilliant show, but Sup Forums remberes it most for Demona's tits.

Also, Gargoyles thread. Get in here statue fuckers.

>turning into waifuism and homolust

Are you sure that's a thing?

Good shows don't generate much discussion beyond people just agreeing they're good and remembering episodes fondly.

I hope they can bring it back as a comic, though. Joe Books almost considered it.

Ten Worst Gargoyles Episodes Outside of Chronicles

Legion
Outfoxed
The Price
Protection
Heritage
Monsters
Mark of the Panther
The New Olympians
Turf
Possession

Lexington>Brooklyn>Broadway>Hudson>Goliath

Yama > everyone else

>being this wrong
Goliath>Lexington>Broadway>Hudson>Brooklyn

Switch out Broadway and Brooklyn.

No, that's disgusting. what's wrong with you?

good show (minus the cannoe ride) who's threads are ruined by a small but vocal portion of it's fanbase. welcome to Sup Forums user.

Things I got out of Gargoyles:

Demona probably could have raised her own clan to do her bidding pretty easily - if she got pregnant as a human by raping a guy she kept locked up in her private sex dungeon and then laid eggs as a gargoyle. (As in my fanfiction.)

The guy who had the original idea is batshit insane and has a lot of fucking stupid ideas. Thank god Disney reeled him in and put the reins in other peoples' hands, and surrounded them with talent. Until they left, anyway. The original guy's idea for a sequel involving aliens are as nutty as he is.

Not having names for one another is pretty stupid, and even comes up a lot when someone has to ask where someone is. Even prior to being called Hudson, Goliath has to refer to him as his mentor.

apparently female Gargoyles only lay eggs 2-3 times in their lives normally, and only single eggs normally(one of the reasons Gargoyles are so endangered, as they can't really recover from population loss very well)

Exactly. Hence the genius of my plan. Super easy to get knocked up as a human. She stays pregnant as a gargoyle.

And since she utterly despises humans, it would be super taboo and the ultimate sexual thrill for Demona.

Post your favorite Gargoyle

>Hard mode no Goliath

Brooklyn easily. I dug the chip on his shoulder and his look.

But the kid would probably be human or at least half, hell being pregnant as a human may lock her in that form for 9 months

Mmm Demoana Titties, thanks for reminding me.

Secret Fap thread now?

It'd probably transform in the same way she does. She'd just lay an egg a few months in so it remains in the gargoyle form.

It's all here in this pamphlet.

>Why is it that we can never discuss Gargoyles without it turning into waifuism and homolust?

Because we can't discuss much of anything without waifuism and homolust.

better plan would probably be to make a bunch of Gargoyle clones and then have them breed

>"Baawwww the Christian English killed all their Gargoyles ;_; "

Literally did nothing wrong.

The Goliath Chronicles

>legion
>protection
>bad

>waifuism
It's just people jerking off to their fetishes. It has nothing to do with waifus.